10 Best alcohol Stoves of 2019
- Material: Aluminium alloy stove stand and brass stove, the base with wind screen which can keep the stove stable and support pots and pans.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighs only 5oz /145g, this mini camping stove comes with velvet bag, lightweight and easy to carry, can be stored in your rucksack when going camping, backpacking or any outdoor activities.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Alcohol burner stove with foldable handle on the flame regulator to control and extinguish flame, directly used with outdoor cookware. And also the rubber seal which prevents alcohol leak and evaporation.
- EFFICIENT: Combustion holes around increase the air ventilation, high combustion efficiency. Fire lasts about 50 minutes/100ml alcohol.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
- Mini alcohol stove with gradation in oz and ml for easy use.
- Cross stand creates stability and burns the stove efficiently.
- Rugged titanium construction ensures durability while reduces pack weight.
- Comes with a drawstring sack for convenient storage and transport.
- 985Ml pot with volume indicator
- Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum
- Stores in included mesh bag
- Complete cookset includes brass alcohol burner, two cook pots, stand , solid fuel base, and mesh carry bag
- Cook pots constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum
- Cross Stand: 1.12" x 3.75", Wt: 0.5 oz.
- DX Stand: multi-fuel versatility (wood, solid fuel, and alcohol). Dimensions: 3.26" x 2.36" (upper), 2.36" x 1.97" (lower). Wt: 1.83 oz.
- Rugged and light titanium reduces pack weight
- ESSENTIAL COMPANION - The Solo Alcohol Burner is a great backup fuel source and companion to our wood burning Solo Stove. The burner benefits from the Solo Stove's efficient air flow system to achieve faster boil times.
- CONVENIENT - Extend your burn time with the simmer lid features a fold out handle and allows the burner to adjust from full to simmer and extinguishes the flame when closed completely. Allows great control and safety.
- FUEL STORAGE - The twist on cap with o-ring seals the burner so you don't have to empty unused fuel between uses and prevents evaporation - less fuel wasted means less fuel you have to carry.
- COMPACT SIZE - Height 1.8 inches | Diameter 2.9 inches | Light Weight: 3.5 oz | Perfect to bring along in your backpack for emergency fires in survival situations or when a reliable flame is needed.
- BUILT TO LAST - Includes brass burner, simmer ring, and cap with rubber o-ring.
- Weight: 0.24 lbs
- Packed Dimensions: 2.85" x 1.75"
- Output: 1000 w
- Boil Time: 8 min (1 liter)
- Fuel Type: Alcohol
- Minimal Weight
- Lightweight, dependable, and innovative outdoor products
- Titanium construction
- One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability
- Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap
- Solid titanium construction
- Multi-fuel capability
- Folding legs and pot supports
- Fast filling and easy to reclaim unused Fuel
- User friendly: Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- Scientific design: With open mouth for convenient adding wood. Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- Built tough: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
- Backup alcohol burner: Fits inside the wood stove, providing an alternative fuel source. Works with solid or liquid alcohol.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (725 g) (spirit burner)
- Boil Time (1 liter): 8 min (spirit burner), 3.5 (gas burner)
- Packed Dimensions: 7.25" x 4"
- Output: 1000 w (spirit burner), 2100 w (gas burner)
- Fuel Type: Alcohol or butane
Spirit stove advisor
On alcohol Stoves allows convenient and easy cooking without power on the go. The device uses alcohol as fuel to cook small dishes in this way. Dishes for cans or similar travel provisions can be prepared without problems with such a cooker. Of the alcohol Stoves requires little space during transport and is not dependent on local electricity. It is therefore suitable both for camping trips, as well as for longer trips. As an easy – to – use object with a high usability of the alcohol Stoves Used by many people traveling.
Widespread use of the spirit stove
As a mobile cooking appliance is the alcohol Stoves widespread among different population groups. It is particularly popular in countries where camping is widely practiced or many people like to go on longer hikes. For example, the Scandinavian countries have a particularly high utilization rate of the alcohol stove, but also in Germany, the device is much used. There are alcohol Stoves in different price levels and different copies. Thus, in each case the device can be selected, which has its own luggage and space and provides the necessary comfort for the time on the move. Combined with appropriate provisions, the users of the device are well-prepared for the trip and do not rely on electricity, kitchen or barbecues on the way. The alcohol stove is also used by visitors to music festivals. It allows the preparation of food in a small space, so it can also be used in the open field, where the users do not have much space available.
Use of alcohol as a fuel in the small cooking utensil
The spirit burner is also appreciated for its ease of use. It does not require complicated or tedious construction work and can be used directly on site. The device with the spirit fuel is already available at low prices in the outdoor trade. It should be noted here that the alcohol must first be heated at particularly low temperatures before the burning process can start and alcohol – compared to gasoline – has a lower calorific value. When hiking in countries that are not particularly cold or summer walks, the spirit stove for his function but easily enough. It is therefore used by many outdoor hikers. Even and especially people who often go on long hikes, usually have a spirit stove. The cooking instrument belongs to the standard equipment also professional hiker.
Simple models and built-in models for camping kitchens
In addition to the simple spirit stove in the smallest format, there are also fitted kitchens in the camping area, which are based on the principle of spirit stove. Depending on whether you’re on his trip with backpack. tentor caravan is on the way, the alcohol stove can therefore be used in different variants. What device is especially recommended depends on the size of the tour group. If you are traveling alone or as a couple, you are already well served with a small alcohol stove. With such a cooker, dishes from cans or other containers in a small pot can be heated and cooked quickly and reliably. For the journey in larger groups, in turn, a larger variant or one recommends Equipped kitchen, For the use on the go, it is also advisable to buy a small pot and a corresponding travel gear for the trip. There is a large selection of equipment in the specialized trade, which was designed especially for this use and can be transported comfortably.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”alcohol Stoves” max=”1″]
- 0.1 REDCAMP Mini Alcohol Stove for Backpacking, Lightweight Brass Spirit Burner with Aluminium Stand for...
- 0.2 Lixada Titanium Alcohol Stove & Rack Combo Set Mini Ultralight Portable Liquid Alcohol Stove with...
- 0.3 Esbit CS985HA 5-Piece Lightweight Trekking Cook Set with Brass Alcohol Burner Stove and 2 Anodized...
- 0.4 EVERNEW Titanium Alcohol Stove
- 0.5 Solo Stove Solo Alcohol Burner - Efficient Spirit Burner Cooktop with Flame Regulator | Camp Stove...
- 0.6 Trangia Spirit Burner with Screwcap
- 0.7 Vargo Decagon Alcohol Stove
- 0.8 Vargo Triad Multi-Fuel Stove
- 0.9 Lixada Camping Stove, Stainless Steel Folding Wood Stove+Alcohol Burner Pocket Stove+550ml Mug...
- 0.10 TRANGIA 27-3 Ultralight Alcohol Stove Kit
- 0.11 TRANGIA 27-3 Ultralight Alcohol Stove...
- 0.12 Esbit CS985HA 5-Piece Lightweight...
- 0.13 Solo Stove Solo Alcohol Burner -...
- 0.14 EVERNEW Titanium Alcohol Stove
- 0.15 Solo Stove Solo Alcohol Burner -...
- 0.16 Trangia Spirit Burner with Screwcap
- 0.17 Vargo Decagon Alcohol Stove
- 0.18 Vargo Triad Multi-Fuel Stove
- 0.19 Lixada Camping Stove, Stainless Steel...
- 0.20 TRANGIA 27-3 Ultralight Alcohol Stove...
- 1 Spirit stove advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API