10 Best Bait Box of 2019
- Conveniently clips to belt or waistband
- Holds up to 20 ounces of bait
- 3 compartment top access tray for storing terminal tackle
- 7.75"x 4"x 3.25"
- Effectively kills rats and mice while protecting kids and dogs
- Each bait block kills up to 3 rats (based on no-choice laboratory testing), efficiently protecting your home
- Weather and tamper proof from any child or dog in your home; usable indoors and outdoors
- See-through window for easy monitoring of bait, so you always know when you need to re-fill your station
- Bait stations are easy to use, allowing placement in small places like entry & garage doors, below windows, near utilities and any other areas where rodents tend to hide
- Tamper resistant- dedicated double key system ideal for perimeter baiting, can be attached to a permanent structure for added security.
- Easy Installation - Durable design for both indoor and outdoor.
- Pet Friendly - Lock-able station is safe for pets and non target species.
- Universal - For use of any type of rodent bait, including bait blocks.
- 2 Pack Bait NOT included
- 4 Pack 3600 Trays - 3-18 adjustable compartments with pre-cut dividers, 3600 tray dimensions: L 10.8 x W 7.25 x H 1.65 in Inches. These durable parts box are made with PBA FREE material and ship in packs of 4.
- Multiple Use- The adjustable dividers provide the flexibility to load your utility case with plastic baits, terminal tackle, nuts, bolts, screws, beads, wire, spools of thread, or just about any small item. KastKing utility trays offer the versatility to store and organize everything from fishing tackle to items for your favorite craft project.
- Quick Identification - The clear, yet durable material allows you to see the contents of your lure box without having to unlatch and open the lid, making it quick and easy to find and change baits at a moment's notice.
- Robust construction - Built with a thick rugged frame, the KastKing fishing tackle box provides anglers with a durable storage and organizing solution for hard baits, plastics, terminal tackle, and tools. Our sturdy molded latches ensure contents stay secure.
- Compatible With Standard Tackle Bags - KastKing 3600 tackle box and 3700 tackle box are designed to be interchangeable with all KastKing tackle bags, and will also fit into any standard size tackle bag with a 3600 or 3700 size footprint.
- Airtight EVA Gasket Seal Recessed Ergonomic
- 2-Speed Pump Maximizes Aeration and Battery Life
- Water-Resistant Housing Protects Motor and Suppresses Noise
- Remove the Pump and Hose and Easily Convert to Cooler
- Compact and Lightweight
- TAMPER RESISTANT- dedicated double key system ideal for perimeter baiting, can be attached to a permanent structure for added security.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - durable design for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 2 BAIT STATIONS - cover a larger area and effectively kill rats while providing the highest level of security.
- UNIVERSAL & PET FRIENDLY - For use with any type of mouse or rat trap bait, including bait blocks (bait not included). Lockable key station protects children and pets. One key included in each box.
- EASY TO USE - Includes instruction sheet and a BONUS report "Low Cost and Easy DIY Pest Control Solutions"
- SECURITY AND VALUE FOR YOUR HOME; our 6 pack of mouse bait stations is your safe and permanent solution to all of your mouse problems.
- PROTECTS CHILDREN AND PETS; tamper resistant design keeps poison away from children and pets; locking lid opens with special key for easy inspection and refill.
- BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY; with your 6 bait stations you receive 6 additional unlocking keys and 2 reusable ant poison stations; NO BAIT IS INCLUDED.
- POISON MICE ANYWHERE; triangular shape and low profile make this rodent bait station perfect for baiting in tight spaces, corners, and under furniture; tight sealing lid keeps bait dry outdoors.
- COMPACT AND INCONSPICUOUS; bait station measures 5 inches long by 3.5 inches wide by 1.25 inches tall and comes in quiet grey color, designed to blend in with decor.
- The complete, all-purpose worm container for keeping your nightcrawler bait lively
- Walls "breathe" providing essential air for crawlers
- Ventilation holes in the cover give added air
- Single door; Comes packed with Good N' Lively Worm Bedding
- Made in the USA; Chiller not included
- Packaging: stations (12 stations per case)
- tamper-resistant bait station
- Protecta RTU Mouse Bait Station holds 1 oz (28g), 20 g and 15 gram blox baits.
- Fishing Equipment Tackle Bags & Boxes
- Dri-Loc O-ring seal
- Three tight-sealing cam action latches
- 4-15 adjustable compartments
- Great for large crank baits
Bait box guide
Tips and recommendations on the topic Bait Box
Fishing is a great pastime and can be very fulfilling if success is achieved through successful fishing. For the dream of record-breaking giant fish to come true, or at least the dinner is secured, it depends on the right equipment. The fishing rodis of course the main component of the equipment. In addition, the role, the cord, hook, bait and the right clothing are important. But it is too easy to forget how the entire equipment should be transported and stored well protected. In particular, the bait will become more and more over time and a temporary accommodation in bags or boxes will soon start to stop working, because you quickly lose track. Many fish make certain bait necessary, which should be easy to handle depending on the situation and if necessary, can also replace the bait in the same waters. In order for the right bait to be found quickly, it is indispensable in a high quality and clearly structured Bait Box store.
Because the Bait Box one of the most important parts of fishing equipment, it is of the utmost importance that the contents there are also in good hands. It is important that the Bait Box made of sturdy plastic, so that it keeps safe even if it should be treated in the heat of the moment once a little rough. Thin plastic can quickly get an unsightly crack or the lock will be damaged even after a few times opening and closing. A Bait Box with a damaged lock is worthless, because you can not count on it to close always and everywhere safely enough. But even if the material appears robust, it should be ensured that the bait box is properly structured. Every angler knows how versatile the accessory is, which is housed in a bait box. Therefore, a variety of subjects in different sizes and shapes is important. So you can stow the most diverse bait, or even swimmers, hooks and lead weights well sorted. It is also important that a look into the bait box must be enough to find what you are looking for. For this reason, it makes sense to choose a bait box that has at least a clear lid. Finally, it is also important that the bait box closes absolutely you, so that even smaller parts can not slip and then fall into adjacent compartments.
The more baits and accessories are available, the more important is a meaningful structuring of the bait box. Large imitations of fish for predator fishing require a lot of space, while small, self-made flies can literally disappear in a too large compartment. Since every angler has his favorite fish, on which he fishes most often and his bait collection should be focused on it, it is always useful to choose a bait box with appropriate subjects. A model that does not have a large number of compartments is hardly useful, for example, if you mainly use small and filigree flies as bait. But conversely, this problem can occur when you have many large bait in the form of artificial fish, or blinkers. Here a bait box makes no sense if it has only a few large compartments, while the bulk of the storage space is made up of a large number of small compartments, in which the majority of their own bait does not fit into the bait box and must be left at home. Ideally, however, a bait box should be chosen, which has as many compartments as possible, so that one can build a collection of baits, which can be used for a variety of fish. An example of a large, robust and well-structured bait box is the TACKLEBOX (JCB202) plastic and fishing box from Kanana.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Bait Box” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Frabill 4724 Belt Bait Storage Box
- 0.2 Tomcat Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Child and Dog Resistant (1 Station, with 15...
- 0.3 Rat Bait Station 2 Pack - Rodent Bait Station with Key Eliminates Rats Fast. Keeps Children and Pets...
- 0.4 KastKing Tackle Boxes,Four 3600 Trays, 10.8x7.25x1.65 Inches
- 0.5 Engel Coolers 19qt Live Bait Cooler/Dry Box with Air Pump - Tan
- 0.6 Eco Pro Pest Control Bait Station for Eliminating Rats and Mice, Quickly Solves Rodent Issues While...
- 0.7 Venditor 6 Pack Mouse Bait Station with 6 Keys Child - Pet Safe Rodent Bait Station with 2 Bonus Ant...
- 0.8 Intruder NightCrawler Worm Bait Box, Keeps Bait Fresh, Packed with Good N' Lively Worm Bedding,...
- 0.9 Protecta Bait Stations for Mouse - Rtu, One Case 12 Units
- 0.10 Frabill Plano Deep Waterproof Stowaway Utility Box
- 0.11 Engel Coolers 19qt Live Bait Cooler/Dry...
- 0.12 Eco Pro Pest Control Bait Station for...
- 0.13 Tomcat Rat & Mouse Killer Refillable...
- 0.14 KastKing Tackle Boxes,Four 3600 Trays,...
- 0.15 Engel Coolers 19qt Live Bait Cooler/Dry...
- 0.16 Eco Pro Pest Control Bait Station for...
- 0.17 Venditor 6 Pack Mouse Bait Station with...
- 0.18 Intruder NightCrawler Worm Bait Box,...
- 0.19 Protecta Bait Stations for Mouse - Rtu,...
- 0.20 Frabill Plano Deep Waterproof Stowaway...
- 1 Bait box guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API