10 Best Bicycle reflector of 2019
- Basic front and rear reflector set
- Front mounts on handlebar
- Rear mounts on seatpost
- Weight lb. (0 kg)
- Model Number 97851
- Mde with 3M Scotchlite, material origin: USA, reflective rate: 560cd/lux
- 360° reflection for improved visibility in low light conditions and during the night.
- Fits on all standard spokes, but is not specifically designed for bladed spokes.
- The reflectors can be attached to the spokes without any tools and are equally as easy to remove.
- The reflectors are 2.7 inch long and come in a pack of 36 pieces.
- BV 3M Scotchlite Spoke Reflector Bicycle Clips
- 360° reflection for enhanced visibility
- Easy to snap on your bike spokes
- 36 pcs /pack
- 2 short wheel reflectors1-front reflector with handlebar mount1-rear reflector with 27.2 clamp mount
- 【1】Package: spoke lights = 2 x blue 2 x green 2 x red and 6 x extra CR2032 batteries, 6 x zip ties.
- 【2】These bike spoke lights are well design for bicycle wheel spoke decorations, cool and visiable to riding a bike at night.
- 【3】Easy to install with no tools, the spoke lights package contains the zip ties, to tighten the lights on spoke.
- 【4】These bike wheel lights have three lighting modes, fast flashing, slow flashing and full lighting.
- 【5】If you are not satisfied with these bike lights, please let us know and return it for full refund.
- Installed on the bicycle spoke, these 4 Pcs bicycle spoke reflectors can reflect strong light when illuminated by a faint light, so that it can improve the visibility of your bike, which will greatly improve the safety while riding
- Decorative bicycle spoke reflectors make your bike fashion and unique. Your bike looks like a shining star when the wheel turns, and arrest lots of attention
- Material: Made of premium plastic, extremely durable and dustproof. Never will you need to clean or change them until the end of the bike
- Easy to install with only three simple steps. Please refer to specification below for further information
- Quickly install them and go on a ride!
- SUPER BRIGHT BIKE LIGHT AND 3 MODES ON EACH LIGHT: You can choose your favorite mode for your riding-Steady, Flashing, and Chasing. Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
- EASY INSTALLATION/TOOL-LESS INSTALLATION: Simply mount the quick-release mounts on the handlebar and the seat post of your bike and attach the lights on them. The lights are removable from the mounts.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Rain or shine, summer or winter-any weather condition, any time-enjoy enhanced visibility and you will be safe at any time of the day.
- AAA BATTERIES NEEDED: Each light needs 2 AAA batteries. In other words, you will need 4 AAA batteries for this bicycle light set.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This product is covered by BV warranty. We are so confident you will love this product that we offer 30 days Money Back Guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty!
- 2 Wheel reflectors (1 red, 1 amber)
- 1 front white reflector
- 1 rear red reflector
- Brackets for mounting included
- ☆ THE #1 SAFETY ESSENTIAL. Jusmar Bike Reflector will give you an ultimate visibility when cycling in low light conditions or at night. Easy to snap on your bike spokes, but the lightweight, ultra-reflective material won't affect the performance of your bike wheels, and will alert drivers of your presence helping to reduce the risk of traffic related accidents. Protect yourself and your loved ones who love to cycle by staying safe and seen!
- ☆ STAY VISIBLE IN THE DARK AND LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS. The highly visible reflective coating on each of our bike wheel reflectors reacts with halogen car lamps and handheld torches to illuminate your presence on the roads making you more visible. Our bike wheel reflector reflect white light even from 200 yards away and are clearly visible even in low light conditions.
- ☆ FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION. Jusmar Bicycle Spoke Reflectors are designed for quick and simple, tool-free installation. No glue or special fasteners required. Each reflector is perfectly created to fit any standard spoke on mountain bikes, racing bikes and even mobility aids like wheelchairs. Unlike other brands that use LED lights and battery powered reflectors, our bike spoke reflectors are energy free and never need recharging meaning you have full visibility no matter where you are.
- ☆ PERFECT FOR KIDS BIKES TO KEEP THEM PROTECTED. Cycling is a great way for your kids to get out of the house and stay active, especially during school vacations. But keep them safe and protected is quite essential. So you can use our bike spoke reflectors on your kid's bikes too. Cheap safety bike accessory for kids! One pack of 36 pieces will provide complete coverage for a standard kids bike to cover the front and rear wheels.
- ☆ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - You have no need to worry about not loving your purchase as we promise to return 100% of your money if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. No questions asked! - just CLICK ADD TO CART!
- Up to 80 hours, visible to motorists over 1500 feet away, 4 x AAA, 2 x AAA (Best with Polaroid AAA Batteries)
- 5 LED headlight, tool-less handlebar mount, 30-40 feet range, quick-release mount, 4.1" x 1.3" x 1.3"
- 3 LED taillight, angle adjustable quick-release mount. 3 modes on each light
- Weather resistant. Fits most handlebars and seat posts (rubber sizing shims included)
- Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps.
Bicycle Reflector Guide
Reflectors on the bike are essential to ensure safety while cycling. Only with correctly mounted reflectors can cyclists be seen by other road users early and in the dark. Thus, this particular form of lighting on the bike effectively helps to prevent accidents. When choosing the reflectors, however, there is a lot to consider.
The duty to mount reflectors on the bike
In the section „Lighting equipment on bicycles“, the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations regulate exactly how and where the reflectors have to be attached to the bicycle. For example, laterally aligned reflectors are aligned on the pedals, reflectors also have to be attached to the spokes of the wheels. The same applies to the red reflector on the rear of the bike: it must consist of a headlight and a reflector. The white light on the front of the bike must also be combined with a reflector. This is to ensure that the most vulnerable cyclists are seen in traffic: The reflectors throw back incoming light back and shine so, which is particularly good to see from the side view. Anyone who violates this order must usually expect a fine: those who drive without lights, pay 20 euros. With a risk to other road users, the fine increases to 25 euros, is caused by the lack of light an accident, 35 euros are claimed.
The choice of suitable reflectors for the bike
Who wants to mount reflectors on the bike, has now a fairly large selection. While previously only the typical yellow cat’s eyes were allowed on the spokes, reflectors may today also be silver or white. In the meantime deviations are also permitted in the form: The cat’s eyes may also be replaced by lines that are led along the spokes. There are also stripes that reflect the light and are guided along the tire. At the reflector strips at bicycle tiresHowever, it should be noted that the tires are naturally very quickly contaminated by use on dirt roads and in bad weather – this also affects the attached reflector. So here is a regular cleaning necessary. The same applies to the strips that are mounted on the spokes. In many cases, the typical cat eyes thus still prove to be a wise purchase, with yellow has also proved to be a particularly eye-catching color. The combination of different types of reflectors is also always made frequently to be able to be optimally seen in any light. However, care must be taken to ensure that other road users are not dazzled by excessive reflectors.
Purchase and installation of the reflectors
Basically, the purchase of the reflectors is of course a matter of taste. However, when selecting the product, high quality should be ensured to ensure the longevity of the reflectors. Most reflectors are made of transparent Plexiglas, formerly made of glass was common. Meanwhile, it has also become common to mount both the front and the rear light including a reflector: lamp and reflector are combined here in one product, which means less effort for assembly and usually also lower costs for the purchase. The installation of the reflectors designed in most cases as relatively simple. Most models are attached to the spokes via clips or clamps and can therefore be attached very easily. Only some reflectors need to be bolted, and this with a screwdrivercan also be made quickly. It is important to note that the reflectors are fixed and can not slip. In addition, the reflectors should be positioned so that they are parallel to the rim. Only in this way can an optimal incidence of light be made possible.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Bicycle reflector” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Sunlite Front & Rear Reflector Kit
- 0.2 Salzmann 3M Spoke Reflectors, Made with 3M Scotchlite, Patented Spoke reflectors for Bikes (36...
- 0.3 BV 3M Scotchlite Bicycle Spoke Reflector Bicycle Spoke Clips Bike Reflectors - 36 Pack
- 0.4 Sunlite Deluxe Reflector Kit
- 0.5 LeBoLike Bike Spoke Lights Cycling Bike Wheel Lights for Bicycle Decoration 6 Pack - Batteries...
- 0.6 Cyberone 3 PCS Bicycle Wheel Spoke Reflectors for Mountain Bike Road Bike Decoration Safe Warning
- 0.7 BV Bike Light Set, Bicycle LED Headlight and Taillight Set, Quick-Release, Weather Resistant, 1 YEAR...
- 0.8 Sunlite 4 Piece Bicycle Reflector Set with Brackets
- 0.9 Bike Spoke Reflector Jusmar Pack of 36 - Bike Reflectors for Mountain and Road Bikes - Kids Bike...
- 0.10 BV Bicycle Light Set Super Bright 5 LED Headlight, 3 LED Taillight, Quick-Release
- 0.11 Salzmann 3M Spoke Reflectors, Made with...
- 0.12 BV 3M Scotchlite Bicycle Spoke Reflector...
- 0.13 Cyberone 3 PCS Bicycle Wheel Spoke...
- 0.14 Sunlite Deluxe Reflector Kit
- 0.15 LeBoLike Bike Spoke Lights Cycling Bike...
- 0.16 Cyberone 3 PCS Bicycle Wheel Spoke...
- 0.17 BV Bike Light Set, Bicycle LED Headlight...
- 0.18 Sunlite 4 Piece Bicycle Reflector Set...
- 0.19 Bike Spoke Reflector Jusmar Pack of 36 -...
- 0.20 BV Bicycle Light Set Super Bright 5 LED...
- 1 Bicycle Reflector Guide
- 2 The duty to mount reflectors on the bike
- 3 The choice of suitable reflectors for the bike
- 4 Purchase and installation of the reflectors
- 5 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API