10 Best Boat first aid kit of 2019
- ★2019 NEW UPGRADED:Newest combination first aid kits,based on customers' feedback. 18 items 163 pieces medical grade product.Such as Bigger, stronger metal scissors and tweezers,Flashlight .
- ★FDA APPROVED: Medical grade quality. Manufactured with the finest equipment in a modern FDA approved facility, you can be sure of a first-aid kit that will not let you down (especially if you live in Earthquake Prone Areas or exposed to other natural disasters like tornadoes, hurricanes or flooding). Trusted by lifeguards, parents, students, teachers, nurses, doctors, EMT's, construction workers, truck drivers and professional business offices.
- ★MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for any occasion or events - family, home, travel,camping, emergencies, hiking,car and outdoor sports.
- ★DURABLE & COMPACT BAG (8.2" x 5.1" x 2"). Easy to carry, small and lightweight, yet holds all the essential emergency supplies and survival tools (220 pcs with great shelf life, refill when necessary). The first aid kit has just the right size so it fits anywhere in your car, atv, yacht, boat, jeep, bike,outdoor adventures,camping, hiking, hunting or motorcycle.
- ★100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Swiss Safe Guarantees customer satisfaction or receive a 100% refund.
- The 228 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products is manufactured from the Modern aseptic FDA approved facility, exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid for adults and kids. See the product images and the product description below for a full list of contents.
- Compact High-end first aid kit(8.3"×6.3"×3.2"). Using EVA mold case that is Lightweight, shockproof and not easily deformed. The PU surface is smooth, waterproof and easy to clean with Waterproof Laminate Bags You Protect Your Supplies.
- Make sure you keep your kit close to hand when professional medical care may be some distance away. Store it in your bug out bag, backpack，car or med cabinet for quick access.
- We don't know when there will be an emergency, earthquakes, accidents and injuries can happen suddenly. We also include advanced selection of emergency supplies, such as first aid blankets, scissors, whistles, and multi-function saber cards. Help to improve the chances of survival.
- 100% satisfactions or money refund. We commitment to make you happy and satisfied. If they don't work out for you for any reasons, your kit will be replaced /or you'll get the money back.
- Contains 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Soft sided, zippered case ideal for home, travel and on the go use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- DURABLE, STRONG AND DESIGNED TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market. We tested this product for more than a year to make sure it withstands even the toughest conditions. For the price you're paying, you deserve the best. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break when under pressure, invest in a soft shell first aid kit that is rugged, robust and portable.
- FDA APPROVED TRAVEL MED KIT. This kit comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items for your Truck or Boat with additional space to add your own items. Anyone who is serious about preparedness ends up customizing their kit and adding their own supplies anyway. There is enough space in the kit to even add bulky items like an 18" SAM splint.
- WATER RESISTANT. The bag is water resistant and all inner items are protected from water in durable laminate pouches. This means your kit becomes a waterproof haven. Add it to your boat without worrying about water damage. In addition, the kit floats so if you accidentally drop it during your voyage this your supplies stay safe
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS. You need to know your first aid kit like the back of your hand. During stressful situations at home or at the office people frequently panic and make mistakes. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Now, all items can easily be retrieved and afterwards replaced with new supplies in an orderly fashion.
- PORTABLE MOLLE SYSTEM. The kit comes with a removable system so you can attach it to your car's headrest or the roll bar in your Jeep. If you don't need this, remove the straps and adhere in your car's trunk. The Velcro is super strong which means you can also carry it while hiking, this first aid kit will always stay in place when your family goes on extended travels.
- Manufactured by the #1 leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 100 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products.
- This Kit meets United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home or travel.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. The rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant
- Compact size case measures 7.5in x 2.5in x 6.8in, is portable and can easily fit anywhere.
- Features Easy Slide Latches that securely locks into place.
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of first Aid kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. Fda approved: manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family Use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first Aid for large and small first aid Products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13" X 12" X 4". Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.
- Marine First Aid Kit Packed in Plano Waterproof Case
- Keeps Supplies Clean and Dry
- Contains First Aid and Survival Supplies
- Ideal for boating, camping, fishing and hunting
- 100 piece kit offers an expanded inventory of the most commonly used first aid components
- Waterproof plastic case floats and is crush-proof to protect contents
- Label glows in the dark for easy identification
- First aid items including: antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and latex-free bandages
- DURABLE, STRONG AND BUILT TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag in its price class. Our large stainless steel scissors can cut through clothing or seat belts. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break while under pressure while you travel. What you need on your next outdoor adventure is a dependable kit!
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE. This first-aid kit comes with 100 essential life-saving items. It weighs only 1 pound and measures 5.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches to fit into your car's glove box. The MOLLE compatible straps on the back allow the user to wear it on other bags or your belt. Carry it in your backpack, truck, RV, motorcycle or in hiking & cycling backcountry.
- WATERPROOF INNER CONTENTS. The bag is water-resistant. All inner items are protected from water in durable zip-top laminate baggies. This means your supplies are safe and secure around any marine or boat environment.
- ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY TO SURVIVE. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. During stressful situations, all items can found and used so you are prepared and ready for survival. Afterwards all supplies can be replaced in an orderly fashion. You also have a separate zip pouch for your own prescription medication.
- FDA APPROVED MEDICAL KIT. This kit is FDA approved and has passed the rigorous testing that ensure all items in the kit are safe for you and your family. Whether at home, work, or in your car, make sure buy from a reputable company with a proven track record of excellence.
- ★ NEW & UPGRADED FOR 2019: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit with 120 medical grade items.
- FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from highest quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards.
- INCLUDES MINI-FIRST AID KIT: Amazingly small, lightweight Mini Kit with additional 32 medical items.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for any occasion or events - family, home, workplace, emergencies, outdoors.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Swiss Safe Guarantees customer satisfaction or receive a 100% refund.
Boat first aid kit guide
For hobby skippers, there is nothing better than to set sail with a sailboat or motorboat. The even noise of the bow waves and the pleasant rocking of the boat will quickly forget any stress. But as everywhere threatening in open waters dangers that should be considered at each exit. Because if an accident occurs on the water, injuries still need to be taken care of on the boat. After all, a lot of time can pass before first responders arrive at the boat. Especially when the skipper himself is affected and nobody can drive the boat ashore. Therefore, it makes sense to bring a well-equipped first-aid kit in the boat. It should contain everything needed to treat open injuries as well as other health problems such as sunburn or general pain.
Everything for first aid on the high seas
From the call for help to the arrival of the first responders, hours can happen at sea in the worst case. A first aid kit specially designed for accidents and medical emergencies on the water helps with first aid. On sailing boats, the risk of accidents is higher, since there are more dangers here when setting the sail or maneuvering in stormy weather than on a motorboat or rowboat. For this reason, a first aid kit is especially important on sailing trips. This should at least have the same scope as a conventional first aid kit in a car. In addition to wound dressings, plasters, triangular wipes, scissors, tweezersand gloves are rescue blankets and disinfectants in the initial care helpful. Especially for burns, the marine first aid kit should contain a special wound and brand gel.
Advanced first-aid kit for boats
When it comes to serious cardiac arrest medical conditions at sea, advanced features include a mouth-to-mouth mask or ventilation set. Both utensils help with resuscitation and subsequent ventilation until the rescue workers arrive. Despite refreshed first aid training, which is mandatory for boaters, it can be difficult in an emergency to make the right grips. For this purpose, a first aid guide for resuscitation or the treatment of burn injuries is helpful. But not only serious and life-threatening illnesses and injuries should be treated with the first aid kit. Even sunburns, insect bites, nausea and acute pain require treatment that starts best on the boat. Therefore, the set should be equipped as an on-board pharmacy and also contain funds for seasickness and the preferred painkillers. On longer journeys on top of that, the drugs should be on board, which must take the passengers regularly.
Special requirements for the first aid kit
While the equipment of the marine first-aid cases hardly differs from those in a car, the box itself should meet the special requirements at sea. Thus, the box must be waterproof and as insensitive as possible to the sea salty air. In addition, it may make sense that the first aid box is buoyant. For example, if the boat should capsize or the box falls into the water while caring for an injured person on deck. Just as important as having a first aid kit on board is to regularly monitor the content. The dressing materials in new sets can often last for several years. For medicines such as ointments, however, the periods are often shorter. Expired or expired materials and medicines should be replaced early.
West and Starlightsas a useful addition
Driving on open water places special demands on the accompanying first-aid equipment. In addition to bandages and medicines for first aid should be found on boats even more utensils for emergencies. Especially in the event of an emergency at night or in poor visibility, bright or highly reflective lifejackets can help rescuers find the boat faster. Equally useful can be so-called glow sticks. The safe cold light is activated by bending the rod and is then visible for several kilometers and thus a practical and safe alternative to the signal gun.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Boat first aid kit” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DeftGet First Aid Kit - 163 Piece Waterproof Portable Essential Injuries & Red Cross Medical...
- 0.2 Compact First Aid Kit (228pcs) Designed for Family Emergency Care. Waterproof EVA Case and Bag is...
- 0.3 First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case
- 0.4 Surviveware Large First Aid Kit & Added Mini Kit
- 0.5 Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First Aid Kit, Clean, Treat and Protect Most Injuries with The kit...
- 0.6 First Aid Kit Hard Red Case 326 Pieces Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Guidelines 100 People - Office, Home,...
- 0.7 Marine Emergency First Aid Kit In Waterproof Case
- 0.8 Coleman Sportsman Waterproof First Aid Kit, 100-Piece for boating
- 0.9 Surviveware Small First Aid Kit for Backpacking
- 0.10 Swiss Safe 2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120 Piece) + Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit: Compact,...
- 0.11 Surviveware Large First Aid Kit & Added...
- 0.12 Marine Emergency First Aid Kit In...
- 0.13 DeftGet First Aid Kit - 163 Piece...
- 0.14 Surviveware Large First Aid Kit & Added...
- 0.15 Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First...
- 0.16 First Aid Kit Hard Red Case 326 Pieces...
- 0.17 Marine Emergency First Aid Kit In...
- 0.18 Coleman Sportsman Waterproof First Aid...
- 0.19 Surviveware Small First Aid Kit for...
- 0.20 Swiss Safe 2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120...
- 1 Boat first aid kit guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API