10 Best Bresser microscope of 2019
- Kid's Metal Science Microscope - These portable microscopes boast three magnification levels, including 40x, 100x, and 400x, to let you zoom in with clarity.
- Precision, Crystal-Clear Glass Optics - Each field microscope is fitted with premium-grade glass lenses to give children improved visual quality and safety when in use.
- Low & High-Powered Use - This microscope for beginners allows children to work view plants, insects, blood, DNA, germs, and more with adjustable focus knobs.
- Ultimate Kid's Science Kit - Every microscope comes with "The Amazing Microscope Adventures" experiments ($18.99 value), petri dish, stains, forceps, dropper, test tube, slides, guides and much more.
- Portable, Battery-Powered Functionality - Great for backyard DIY experiments or classroom events, these kid-friendly microscopes feature LED lighting for easier visual identification.
- USB digital microscope with 3.5" LCD display
- Produces magnification within 20 - 300x range. Equipped with 3.5" color LCD display and a 5 Mpx digital camera. The microscope features 8 built-in LEDs with brightness adjustment, allowing you to set desired level of illumination, and a measuring scale (8 cm along the x-axis, 6 cm along the y-axis)
- One of the main advantages of this model is that you can observe without connecting the microscope to a PC, since it features a built-in 3.5" LCD display, making it truly portable and independent. When not connected to a PC, the microscope is powered by a Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) providing for 2 hrs of work. Images and videos obtained during your observations are saved to a microSD card (not included)
- Produced images may also be easily transferred to a PC monitor or even a TV screen (USB and AV cables are included). When connected to a PC, the microscope is powered via USB port. Please launch the installed software only when your microscope is connected to a PC and ready for observations.
- System requirements: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6~10.10
- LCD microscope with large 3.5 liquid crystal monitor
- Use for transmitted light or limited light microscopy
- Magnification of 40 to 400x with digital zoom capabilities up to 1600x
- Capable of capturing jpeg images--download via USB or SD card slot
- Carrying case, strap, and multiple accessories included
- 4x/10x/20x/40x/60x Objective lenses
- Features SD card slot with 4GB SD card included (Supports up to 32GB)
- 180 Degree Rotatable head
- Dual focus (coarse and fine)
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- Explore Scientific
- Children's microscope with accessories
- For observations in transmitted light
- Magnification: 40-640x
Bresser microscope guide
The manufacturer Bresser has microscopes for every age group and all interests in the program. From the simple goblet magnifier to the pocket sized outdoor microscope, to professional school equipment, there is everything. And, of course, Bresser also supplies the necessary accessories, be it eyepiece cameras, microscope slides, carriers for permanent preparations or photo adapters. What exactly is interesting for whom is not always clear at first glance.
Children are curious
Scientific interest is innate to most children. They want to investigate, observe, study, study and dissect everything. It goes without saying that they have even less sensitivity than adults and are much more compact. That’s why Bresser has developed special microscopes for children that clearly demonstrate the different magnification steps, which are easy to use and can withstand a lot. As a first step, a beaker magnifier makes sense. With the small container, in the lid of which there is a lens, children can roughly enlarge plant parts, small animals, geological samples or simply everyday objects and have a look at them extensively. Gobblers enlarge in the range of two to ten times, depending on the version. This is perfect for detecting plankton in a beaker of seawater, visualizing the structure of paper fibers in a handkerchief, and identifying the joints in the legs of small beetles. If children want to see more, children’s microscopes with slides are a sensible investment. An eyepiece carousel makes it possible to gradually increase more or less and not only to recognize the panicles of a leaf, but to go ever smaller down to the cell structure. The Bresser Junior series of microscopes come as a set with experimentation guides, permanent preparations and other child-friendly accessories.
Technology for better and lasting impressions
That children want to capture their experiences and share, is quite natural. A photo holder allows the camera so on microscopesecure that the results of the investigations can be recorded. Special smartphone microscopes can be used on the lens of the Smartphoneintegrated camera and do that mobileto the scientific examination device. Eyepiece cameras make it possible to document every single step. And when dry, dead, or well-prepared material is microscoped, it can also be stored using slides for permanent preparations. Much of this technique may not be as interesting for home use – but very important to caregivers, daycare, schools, recreational facilities, and the like. Accordingly, the camera accessory also fits the Researcher series of microscopes designed specifically for schools and educational institutions.
Microscopes for research institutions
The microscopes from the Science series are once again scientifically oriented. They have a technique that makes structures visible that are hidden in the normal brightfield microscope image. For research facilities and laboratories, these microscopes are ideal. Of course, there are also many accessories here, because the construction of the microscopes requires precisely fitting components. Of course, depending on the purpose for which the microscopes are intended, they differ in technology and construction. Magnifications in the range of 40x to 1000x are possible here, all microscopes have stereo lenses and can be supplied with power via USB or mains adapter.
Bresser has several digital microscopes in the program that allow you to view samples on a screen. Although these microscopes are not so interesting for research institutions, they can be of advantage if the microscopy is to be performed simultaneously with several persons or should be documented. There have already been awards from the magazine c’t: pet owners use this technique, for example, to track the parasite infestation of their animals and to determine the parasites. After all, microscopes are not only for research, but are also used in medicine.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Bresser microscope” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Omano JuniorScope Microscope for Kids Microscope Science Kits for Kids Science Experiment Kits
- 0.2 Koolertron 3.5" LCD Digital Microscope with 5MP Image Sensor 1200x Digital Zoom, USB connectable...
- 0.3 Bresser LCD-Microscope 8.9cm (3.5-Inch)
- 0.4 Celestron PentaView 5 MP LCD Digital Microscope
- 0.5 BRESSER MICROKULAR Full HD Eyepiece Camera for MICROSCOPES and TELESCOPES
- 0.6 Bresser National Geographic 40-640x Microscope w/smartphone adapter
- 0.7 Bresser Junior Microscope 40-640x - Pink
- 0.8 Bresser Junior Microscope-Set 40x-1024x USB
- 0.9 Bresser microscope Junior 40x-640x rouge
- 0.10 Bresser Biolux NV 20x-1280x microscope
- 0.11 Bresser Biolux NV 20x-1280x microscope
- 0.12 Bresser LCD-Microscope 8.9cm (3.5-Inch)
- 0.13 Bresser Junior Microscope 40-640x - Pink
- 0.14 Celestron PentaView 5 MP LCD Digital...
- 0.15 BRESSER MICROKULAR Full HD Eyepiece...
- 0.16 Bresser National Geographic 40-640x...
- 0.17 Bresser Junior Microscope 40-640x - Pink
- 0.18 Bresser Junior Microscope-Set 40x-1024x...
- 0.19 Bresser microscope Junior 40x-640x rouge
- 0.20 Bresser Biolux NV 20x-1280x microscope
- 1 Bresser microscope guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API