10 Best diving computer of 2019
- 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, deep stop with countdown timer, intuitive user interface with step back, time, date & temperature
- Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book
- Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium battery, operational depth: 330' (100 meters) - altitude adjustable: 3, 001' to 14, 000' (916 to 4, 200 meters)
- Dual time display and daily alarms, backlight for night or low light conditions, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, free dive and gauge
- This is the Imperial version of the Gauge (PSI)
- Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Large easy to read numbers
- Compass not Included
- DigiComTV (07/11/2011)
- Running time: 107 minutes
- Laurence Harvey, Michael Craig, John Clements, Dawn Addams
- Miramax (04/29/2008)
- DVD, PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Running time: 112 minutes
- Mathieu Amalric, Emmanuelle Seigner, Marie-Josée Croze, Anne Consigny, Patrick Chesnais
- English, Spanish, French
- This application contains some of the best wallpaper HD images available for your enjoyment please just download and set wallpapers for your phone or tablet.
- Scuba Diving wallpaper app works without an internet connection, which means you can install your favourite images even in offline mode!
- -- Features --
- - Easy to install and crop images to your liking with just a few clicks
- - Ability to share the image and the app with your friends
- A single button Dive Computer makes effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use, easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric.
- Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- Dive Log: 36 hours/50 dives
- Nitrox Programmable (21-50%)
- Ascent rate indicator
- Full Function Air/Nitrox Dive Computer
- Diver-replaceable batteries
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2" color display and topo mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and Barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives - and share online via Garmin connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Backlit Display, Enlarged Segment / Matrix Screen
- Excellent contrast and Information with Bigger and Clear Digits
- 4 buttons to enable a more intuative/ easier user interface
- Same as for D-series (easier to move into other Suunto devices)
- Battery housing reliability improved, Improved Optional USB PC Cable
Dive Computer Guide
Of the diving computer is a very practical part of the diving equipment. For example, the device helps divers to prepare and conduct their dives to prevent accidents or other unpleasant incidents such as the formation of gas bubbles (diving disease).
How does the dive computer work?
Of the diving computer has a pressure-resistant housing in which a sensor is located. This is important for water pressure and also for other physical quantities. There is also a microprocessor in it. Of the diving computer serves the purpose of calculating the saturation state of the tissue in short time intervals. This regular measurement allows a fairly accurate mathematical mapping. Furthermore, it is constantly checked whether the corresponding ambient pressure with the saturation state of the tissue is tolerated. This determines how deep the dive can go to prevent tissue damage. Of the diving computer therefore offers great advantages. He is usually worn on the wrist. But there is also the possibility to combine it with other devices or consoles. It is important to have a high quality diving computer select, for example, the following device:
Cressi Giotto dive computer dual mix
This dive computer is a state-of-the-art, complete device that always guarantees the highest level of efficiency, reliability and safety. The Giotto can be used for sports dives, but also for divers who have the appropriate training. The software handles two different oxygen-enriched gas mixtures based on the Dual-Mix Cressi RGBM algorithm. These can be selected during the dives. The dive computer is programmed within a few minutes to individual requirements. Technical divers will be interested in the gauge function, that is, the use of the device as a depth gauge with a dive time display. This is to control the dive plan and the backup.
Buy dive computer – what should be respected?
* Diving depth
The diver is always informed by the dive computer about the current diving depth, which is calculated with the integrated depth gauge.
* Dive counter
This will display the current submerged time, but only when the diver has come into contact with water.
* Display of the rest zero time
On the basis of this display, the diver recognizes how long it is still possible to stay afloat without having to go into the decompression obligation.
* Decompression stop
Beginners should not use this ad because they should stay away from zero. However, if decompression stops are necessary, they will be displayed.
* Safety stops
At the end of the dive, it is recommended not to emerge immediately. For the newest models, a countdown timer will switch on as soon as five meters of depth are reached.
The dive computer is a practical and very important accessory of diving sport. Therefore, not the first device should be purchased, but a computer that has the useful features.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”diving computer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Oceanic Geo 2.0 Wrist Computer, Slate Blue Grey
- 0.2 Aqua Lung I300 Dive Computer Console 2 Gauge (Discontinued) Blue
- 0.3 How to USE and CHOOSE DIVE COMPUTERS (2009, Paperback)
- 0.4 Silent Enemy, The - 1958
- 0.5 The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
- 0.6 Scuba Diving Wallpaper
- 0.7 Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- 0.8 Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer - Black
- 0.9 Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features,...
- 0.10 Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer Wrist Watch
- 0.11 Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive...
- 0.12 Oceanic Geo 2.0 Wrist Computer, Slate...
- 0.13 How to USE and CHOOSE DIVE COMPUTERS...
- 0.14 Silent Enemy, The - 1958
- 0.15 The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
- 0.16 Scuba Diving Wallpaper
- 0.17 Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- 0.18 Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer - Black
- 0.19 Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive...
- 0.20 Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer Wrist...
- 1 Dive Computer Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API