10 Best dome tent of 2019
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out, Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes , Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup, Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation, Large windows help cool the tent, Storage pockets keep gear organized
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds, 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m), fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 6 ft.(1.88 m) height, room to stand and move, 1-year limited warranty
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height; screen room is 10 x 5 feet
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly and carry bag included.Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
- ---【DOUBLE SIDED ZIPPERS】Unlike others, our privacy curtains can roll down from inside, so you do not need to get out to close the windows at rainy day. Two zippers provided for your convenience to long-time use. And we use elastic rain curtain, not the normal curtain, which would be more effective at rainy day to prevent the rain.
- --- 【4000MM WATERPROOF PU-COATED OXFORD】4000MM Waterproof PU-Coated Oxford groundsheet, 3000MM Waterproof PU-Coated Polyester roof. With a waterproof treatment and taped seams to protect you from bad weather and rain. We provide this much higher product parameters than other sellers, just to bring the best shopping service for our customers.
- ---【TWO MESH & PRIVACY DOORS】Mesh front & back doors provide enough air flow and protect you bothering from bugs. It also has double curtain for privacy. Two doors design is easier for entrance.
- ---【SET UP IN SECONDS】 The tent pitches in seconds. Simply open the bag and let go, making the pitching process easy and enjoyable. Come with a carry case for easy transport. Set up size: 80.7*78.7*47". Folding method is provide in the pictures, just as easy as setup.
- ---【DURABLE MATERIAL】 Fiberglass tube, lightweight, durable and flexible. All fabrics are environment-friendly, breathability, no toxins, no smell. Best after-sales service is provided, any questions or need, just contact us in email first.
- 6-person dome tent features a separate screen room for insect-free lounging and extra sleeping space
- Fast Pitch tent design sets up in about 7 minutes
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable
- Durable Polyguard fabric and strong frame designed to last season after season
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 10- x 5-foot screen room; accommodates 2 queen-sized airbeds
- Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.
- DURABLE MATERIAL - Keeping yourself, your camping equipment, and your personal items dry when you are camping is half the battle. The sturdy nylon material on the tent body and the convenient rain fly help to ensure water does not make its way into the inside of your tent for an enjoyable, and dry, trip!
- SPACIOUS AND CONVENIENT - This lightweight 2-person dome tent with a large D-style door was designed for comfort, space, and convenience. With an interior height of 3.50 feet and 6.25 foot x 4.80 foot dimensions, this is a roomy tent with plenty of space for you and a family member or friend. Also, comes with an interior storage pocket that helps to clear clutter and keep the inside of the tent organized, providing an overall cozy experience. When you are finished with your trip, you can simply place the tent components back into the carrying bag to easily pack up and transport.
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Get the most out of your tent during the year! The fiberglass poles and ventilation window allow you to utilize this tent for activities in the spring and summer. So, whether you need a tent for traveling, backpacking, hiking, festivals outdoors or whether you are headed out for a weekend camping trip with family and friends, this is an ideal tent to fit your needs.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Dimensions: 6.25' x 4.80' x 3.50' Materials: Nylon, Poles: Fiberglass, 8.5mm diameter, Fits: 2 people, Includes: Portable storage bag, Color: Bold Blue
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Wakeman Outdoor is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Wakeman Outdoor and ONLY 2-Person Dome Tent by Wakeman Outdoors are GUARANTEED to be genuine.
- 【Unique and fantastic design】The tent is Super easy to set up and take down in only 60 seconds，Simply lift up the top of the tent and it will automatic installation. Press the end of the pole at moment which poles have yellow labels, automatically folding tent.
- 【Camping Tents with Dual Doors】Ultralight tent with extremely dense mosquito net, provides better ventilation and protects against mosquito bites. This waterproof tent has 2 doors, offer easy access, The mesh windows allow the breeze to come in and keep the mosquito out.
- 【Six Angles Design】More Stable in the Windy and Rainy Weather According to Mathematical Theory，can accommodate at least 2 adults and 2 child
- 【Exsquisent package including】1 tent, 1 rainfly, 14 aluminum ground nails, 8 anti-wind ropes, 2 door poles. easy to carry and transport, suitable for travle, fishing, camping, mountaineering, hiking, beach holiday.
- 【The Toogh Advantage 】 Toogh is a registered trademark protected by US Trade mark Law, We stand behind our products and provide a 15-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 12-month warranty for quality-related issues for this 3-4 person tent.
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute; Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric for reliable, long-lasting use; Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup - just extend and secure
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra assembly needed
- Measures 8 x 7 feet with 4-foot 11-inch center height
- Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight so you can sleep in past sunrise; it also reduces temperatures inside the tent for a comfortable night's sleep
- Stay dry thanks to the WeatherTec system with its tub-like floor, patented corner welds, and protected seams to help keep water out
- Strong frame has been tested to withstand 35+ mph winds. Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Measures 9 ft. x 7 ft. with 4 ft. 11 in. center height; fits 1 queen-size airbed
Dome tent guide
On dome tent is one of the most common tent shapes for outdoor activities. Such a modern lightweight tent will too Igloo tentcalled. At the dome tent two poles are stretched diagonally across the surface of the tent. It creates a kind of hemisphere or dome. With sufficient weight in the tent interior, such as heavy luggage, such freestanding tents can be set up without pegs or tent nails. This property of a tent is called self-supporting. On dome tent provides optimal protection against wind and snow, because it is a self-contained construction. Since dome tents have more boom arches than, for example, tunnel tents, they are also a bit heavier.
Tents as first human dwelling
Tents were next to so-called windscreens probably the first human protective structures against wind, weather and cold. Already in the Neolithic there were massive tents, but also transportable summer tents. From the famous, about 15,000 years old ice-age hunter camp in Gönnersdorf in Rhineland-Palatinate could a tentbe reconstructed that must have had a weight of about 240 kilograms. It was covered with up to 40 horse skins and the scaffolding was made of wooden poles. The fur sides of the skins, which were then used as a tent cover, pointed outwards. So rainwater could drain well. Fixed was such a tent with stones and walls of sand and earthand it was probably also secured with strings. With the increasing woodland towards the Middle Stone Age, people began to build solid huts. In the further course of history, tents played a role especially in nomadic peoples, such as the North American Indians or Asian shepherds. Pastoral families still live in yurts in Mongolia. Tents are always used in the military as medical tents or accommodation quarters. Even the ancient Romans knew how to use tents in their conquest trains. Dome tents and other tent shapes enjoy great popularity in camping these days. In addition, tents are used for parties, parties and events. Of course, the good old circus tent is still there.
Camping holiday as a broad movement
Since the end of the 19th century, exercise and active outdoor recreation has become increasingly important to broad sections of the population. Hiking and nature clubs were founded. At the same time, especially adventurous contemporaries operated mountaineering and boating. All of these activities required mobile accommodation that provided ample protection even in cold or wet conditions. Not coincidentally, the first major manufacturers of camping equipment were originally folding boat producers. The technique and material of folding boats was finally transferred to tent constructions. Modern lightweight tents today consist of impregnated plastic. The poles are usually made of light metal or glass fiber. Dome tents offer sleeping accommodations for two to four people, depending on their size. Modern dome tents can be used in the high mountains as well as in the flat country.
Dome tents in comparison and comparison
At the dome tent Comparison and comparison were tested eight different models. Comparative winner is the Yorbay dome tent that proved to be particularly waterproof and provides ample space for three people. In second place is the Phoenix dome tent of the manufacturer Grand Canyon, which attracted attention with its careful workmanship and high-quality materials and can be folded extremely compactly. The tent tent 10T Glenhill 3 by 10T Outdoor with two entrances and windows, the Explorer’s Langeland 3 dome tent and the outdoor camping tent Arizona by Ultrasport were also well tested. The models Sunrise by BB Sport and 10T Glenhill 4 by 10T Outdoor were also tested with good. All models mentioned have canopies or small stems.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”dome tent” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Coleman Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome Tent with Easy Setup for Outdoors
- 0.2 Coleman 6-Person Dome Tent with Screen Room | Evanston Camping Tent with Screened-In Porch
- 0.3 Overwhelming 2019 New 3-4 Person Automatic Pop up Camping Tent Waterproof Lightweight Dome Tent Mesh...
- 0.4 Coleman Steel Creek Fast Pitch Dome Tent with Screen Room, 6-Person
- 0.5 CORE 6 Person Dome Tent 11' x9'
- 0.6 2-Person Tent, Dome Tents for Camping with Carry Bag by Wakeman Outdoors (Camping Gear for Hiking,...
- 0.7 Toogh 3-4 Person Camping Tent Backpacking Tents Hexagon Waterproof Dome Automatic Pop-Up Outdoor...
- 0.8 Coleman 4-Person Cabin Tent with Instant Setup | Cabin Tent for Camping Sets Up in 60 Seconds
- 0.9 Coleman Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome Tent with Easy Setup for Outdoors
- 0.10 Wenzel 12x10 Dome Tent - 8 Person
- 0.11 Coleman Steel Creek Fast Pitch Dome Tent...
- 0.12 Coleman 4-Person Cabin Tent with Instant...
- 0.13 Overwhelming 2019 New 3-4 Person...
- 0.14 Coleman Steel Creek Fast Pitch Dome Tent...
- 0.15 CORE 6 Person Dome Tent 11' x9'
- 0.16 2-Person Tent, Dome Tents for Camping...
- 0.17 Toogh 3-4 Person Camping Tent...
- 0.18 Coleman 4-Person Cabin Tent with Instant...
- 0.19 Coleman Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome...
- 0.20 Wenzel 12x10 Dome Tent - 8 Person
- 1 Dome tent guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API