10 Best Electric golf cart of 2019
- Speed Control: FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Timed forward advance function: 10, 20, 30 yards, Cruise Control, USB Port
- Motor: Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission
- Battery: Power: 12V, 35 Ah Sealed Lead Acid, Diminsions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 24 Lbs,
- CHAIR IN PICTURE ABOVE NOT INCLUDED, THIS IS STOCK PHOTO
- Includes: (1) 6" Drop Axle Lift Kit for EZGO TXT/Medalist ELECTRIC Golf Carts years 1994 - 2001.5, (4) Brand New 23x10.5-12 All Terrain Tires, (4) 12"x7" TERMINATOR Black/Machined Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels, (4) Chrome Center caps, (4) Sets of Chrome Lug Nuts
- For 1994 - 2001.5 EZGO TXT/Medalist ELECTRIC Carts with old style 3-bolt steering column
- Golf Cart in the pictures is NOT included.
- All Terrain Tread that is 23" Tall
- Wheels and tires come mounted and aired up to the proper pressure!
- Forward and reverse gears
- Working horn and warning buzzer
- Realistic canopy
- Comes with Golf set(with balls, a putter, a tee and bag)
- Full direction remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
- Patented Gyroscope 'anti-deviation' Technology keeps cart on Track
- Advanced digital electronics with full color display, speed settings and Battery level indicator
- Adjustable upper bag support bracket with bungee straps; powerful, twin calibrated 230W motors
- Dual gearbox System
- 【Rear Wheel Drive】This electric golf cart are propelled by rear wheels which are on sides, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning. This golf cart is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted push cart.
- 【Sturdy & Durable Design】Golf push cart adopts the sturdy iron construction, strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality cart and a lasting positive experience, it can carry your heavy golf bags easily.
- 【Powerful & Quiet Power Equipment】Golf pull cart adopts the 12V, 18AH lithium battery and a powerful 120W very quiet electric motor, equipped with these power units let this golf cart very useful.
- 【Comfortable & Practical Handle Design】Push golf cart adopts the TPR handle, the handle with comfortable cushioned grips and gives you total control at all times, left or right handed. And there are the umbrella holder and scorecard holder on the handle, which will provide the big convenience for you.
- 【Foldable & Easy for Transport】This electric golf cart can be folded, so that it's convenient for you to storage or transport it.
- COMPACT - Simple to use slide-to-close mechanism folds the cart down to a size of 13" x 15" x 24" for easy storage and transportation
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE - Aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires ensures the cart will last and weighs just 18 pounds
- EXTRA STORAGE - Storage net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders
- PARKING HAND BRAKE - Prevents the cart from rolling when you walk away
- ACCESSORIES - Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories
- Includes: (1) 6" Steeleng Drop Axle Lift Kit for EZGO TXT Electric Golf Carts years 2001.5-2013, (4) Brand New 23x10.5-12 All Terrain Tires, (4) 12"x7" KRAKEN Machined / Black Wheels, (4) Chrome Center caps, (4) Sets of Chrome Lug Nuts
- Golf Cart in the picture NOT INCLUDED
- Please make sure your EZGO TXT/MEDALIST is between the years 2001.5 - 2013 (has 4 bolt steering)
- This wheel and tire combo measures 23 inches tall (from ground to top of tire)
- Quickly give your Golf Cart a nice boost with this affordable Wheel + Tire & Lift Kit Package!
- Mr Michael K. Rosenbarker
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Edition no. 2 (05/27/2014)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Hot Ideas 2014
- MP3 Music
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied ride on toy
- Typical assembly time of 90 minutes
- Longer assembly times or additional product accessories may result in additional service fees
Electric golf cart guide
On Electric golf cart is a small vehicle equipped with an electric motor and for transporting golfers
and their equipment is particularly suitable for golf courses. The golf cart is available in various models and sizes and is mainly available as a two-seater. There is enough space for two golf bags on the cargo area, but golf clubs also offer special models that can accommodate up to six people. These are mainly used by people with disabilities or by the tournament management to be on the spot as quickly as possible.
The equipment of Electric golf cart
In large and small golf courses, the golf cart is now regarded as a full-fledged means of transport, but it may not be used on public roads. However, road approval may be obtained by retrofitting the lights, license plate bracket and some security measures. In the 1930s and 1950s, golf carts were used primarily for people with physical disabilities, only later were they used to promote golfers and the tournament management at tournaments. A golf cart is mostly covered and in the rear area there is an area for the golf bags. These can be safely stowed with a belt. The Electric golf cart usually reaches a speed of 20 km / h, some models can reach speeds up to 40 km / h. The automatic operation of the Golfcart requires no gear, a brake, an accelerator pedal, a horn and a handbrake are the equipment here. In addition, the golf carts are equipped with turn signals and lights to ensure the safety of people and carts.
The use of golf carts on the golf course
Throughout Germany golf carts can now be used in practice or tournaments to transport participants and their equipment on most golf courses. These can be rented at the golf club and used for 9-hole or 18-hole games. When using the golf cart, however, the rules for golf courses must be observed in order to keep the dangers and injuries of persons away. Scenic challenging golf courses meanwhile also require special carts, hilly landscapes require stable axles and tires with special profiles in order to be able to handle even difficult terrain. Meanwhile, the electric motors are also powered by solar cells. These are located on the roof of the golf cart and transform the solar energy into electricity. However, a golf cart must always maintain a safe distance to water surfaces and ponds.
The advantages of certain features in golf cart
Some electric golf carts are now equipped with a fail-safe parking brake, which is automatically activated when the golf cart stops. The activation of the parking brake via a foot pedal is no longer necessary. This provides additional security when using the Golfcart. Even on steep roads and uneven terrain, the automatic brake activates automatically when the gradient is around 40 degrees. As a result, a constant speed can be maintained while driving and with each braking operation are the batteriessimultaneously charged by the golf cart. This achieves greater efficiency and drastically reduces the operating costs of the Golfcart. The use of the Golfcart can be increased up to 30 percent, a longer use is guaranteed.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Electric golf cart” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Bat-Caddy X3R Remote Control Cart w/ Free Accessory Kit, Silver, 35Ah SLA
- 0.2 EZGO TXT/Medalist 1994-2001.5 ELECTRIC Golf Cart Drop Axle Lift Kit & 12" TERMINATOR Golf Cart...
- 0.3 Kid Motorz Junior 6V Pro Golf Cart Ride-On, White
- 0.4 Bag Boy Quad Navigator Cart
- 0.5 Tangkula Electric Golf Push Cart Manual Control Foldable Umbrella Holder Scorecard Holder Lithium...
- 0.6 Clicgear Model 3.5+ | 3-Wheel Golf Push Cart (Charcoal/Black)
- 0.7 EZGO TXT Electric Golf Cart 2001-2013 6" STEELENG Lift Kit + 12" Steeleng Wheels and 23" All Terrain...
- 0.8 5 Things Every Golf Cart Owner Needs To Know About Their Golf Cart's Batteries
- 0.9 Electric Golf Cart: Short Reverse Warning Buzzer
- 0.10 Power Ride On Toy Assembly
- 0.11 Bag Boy Quad Navigator Cart
- 0.12 EZGO TXT Electric Golf Cart 2001-2013 6"...
- 0.13 Power Ride On Toy Assembly
- 0.14 Bag Boy Quad Navigator Cart
- 0.15 Tangkula Electric Golf Push Cart Manual...
- 0.16 Clicgear Model 3.5+ | 3-Wheel Golf Push...
- 0.17 EZGO TXT Electric Golf Cart 2001-2013 6"...
- 0.18 5 Things Every Golf Cart Owner Needs To...
- 0.19 Electric Golf Cart: Short Reverse...
- 0.20 Power Ride On Toy Assembly
- 1 Electric golf cart guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API