10 Best Fishing rod holders of 2019
- UNIQUE FISHING ROD STORAGE: Round fishing pole rack stores and displays up to 16 rod and reel combos (rods not included)
- HANDCRAFTED WOOD POST: Durable wood grain laminate makes for a traditional looking rod rack to blend in seamlessly with your décor
- EASY ACCESSIBILITY: Includes a solid 2-piece wood center post at the perfect height for your rods
- VERSATILE SLOTS AND ROD CLIPS: Includes padded slots on base plate for rod handles plus soft rod clips that adjust to any rod taper
- OFFICIAL RACK SIZE: Measures 13.3 inches L x 13.3 inches W x 30 inches H - No tools required for assembly
- Fishing rod rack safely stores up to 6 rods
- Foam grip pads hold rods neatly and securely
- Keeps expensive rods off the ground to prevent damage
- Durable yet lightweight plastic design
- Corrosion proof for long lasting use
- STURDY QUALITY and light-weight aluminum fishing rack that's easy to assemble and occupies minimal floor space.
- PROTECTS and ORGANIZES a rod collection of up to 24 fishing rods. 24 rod rack is great for any type of fishing pole. The 12 rod rack is suitable for smaller diameter rods such as freshwater bass rods.
- ADEQUATE spacing allowing for your rods not to overlap each other while storing them in the same vicinity.
- AWARD WINNER - ICAST Award winning design. Whether in your bedroom or garage, or as a rod holder for boats, a KastKing rod rack is great for protecting and organizing your fishing rod collection.
- EASY ASSEMBLY without frustration when putting it together. No tools required. Great gift for all the fishermen!
- This product is a 100% brand new Amarine-made product
- Can be mounted to vertical or horizontal rails - Adjustable for rails 22mm (7/8") to 25mm (1") diam
- Rubber insert to protect your fishing rod from any wear against the stainless surface
- Rod holder can be adjusted to 32 different angles when mounted;Easy to install, mounting bracket includes bolts (allen key not included).
- Drain holes at base of rod holder to drain any captured water
- 【Practical Gift】: These fishing rod holders are designed to make things easy when fishing: When fishes bite slowly, our fishing rod holder can do a big favor to relieve your hands by locking the rod tightly on the boat or kayaks. Owing to our unique design and delicate package , it can be the best gift for your family member or friends who are addicted to fishing
- 【Easy Installation】: The rod holder has a clamp base to attach on objects. Open end grip design accommodates to all types of rods . There is no drilling needed for installation, and you can choose to have it surface mounted or rail mounted.
- 【Steady Construction】: Our universal fit holder fits any common rod, with or without a reel. And we put a ring lock to prevent rod loss when big fish bites. This holder is applicable to boats and kayaks.
- 【3D All Direction Adjustable】: By adjusting two different screw joints, fishing rods can be adjusted to any orientation you want. It was designed as a muti-function rod holder for a wide range usage from spinning, casting to spin cast and so on fishing for large medium and small fish species.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】: We offer 100% no risk shopping experience guarantee, for any reason that makes you unsatisfied with these fishing rod holders, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to provide the most satisfying solution. With AresKo, YOUR PURCHASE IS RISK-FREE.
- UNIQUE FISHING ROD STORAGE: Highly functional tackle storage cart that accommodates up to 12 fresh water rods (rods not included)
- ADDED STABILITY: Carbon fiber weave laminate on the base and top boards provide extra strength and durability
- VERSATILE: Adjustable middle wire shelf and smooth rolling caster wheels allow plenty of room for your favorite fishing gear in one place
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: Includes a powder coated steal frame for a great quality, long-lasting look season after season
- OFFICIAL CART SIZE: Measures 23.6 inches L x 15.75 inches W x 34.7 inches H - 5 minute assembly
- Solid pine construction
- Easily screws into place
- Holds up to nine rods
- Great way to utilize spare space
- Single Construction
- All-In-One Design
- Easy Installation
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 17-1/4" x 1-3/4" x 6-9/16" x 12"
- Set of 2, Includes combo mount
- Rod holders are fully adjustable up and down and rotate 360 degrees
- Spring loaded tension knob for quick rod adjustment.Stainless steel hardware make it stable
- Multi-Positional Mounting. Locking Rod Ring.
- Can be detached when you not using it
- Constructed of High-Impact Co Polymer Material
- Multi-Positional Mounting
- Locking Rod Ring
- Hardware not Included
- 3 Year Warranty
Fishing Rod Holder Guide
Fishing Rod Holder is an essential accessory for anglers. This is used both in Posenangeln as well as the basic fishing. Although there are only two different fishing rod models, but the respective models are available in various designs in the trade.
Fishing Rod Holders – General
On Fishing rod holders allows the simultaneous laying out of several fishing rods, as you have with them while fishing hands free. ordinary Fishing rod holders can only ever one fishing rodcarry. There are universal fishing rod mounts designed for shore fishing and those for deep sea fishing fishing boatare provided from. Fishing pole mounts with a spike are among the most used models. In this fishing rod holder, the fishing rod on the forkset on the bracket. The forks of the Fishing rod holders have either a U or a V shape. These are intended for fishing on stagnant water. In these cases, the fishing rod is namely stored in a horizontal position to as much as possible fishing lineto be able to take off. For other waters own fishing rod holders, which allow an upright down the fishing rods. The so-called Rod Pods, which can hold several fishing rods at the same time, are usually made of stainless steel and are mostly used for carp fishing.
The ground spikes are the simplest form of a fishing rod holder dar. The simplest models have a rod pad, which is firmly connected to a bank stick. The banksticks with a thread are a bit more flexible, as they can be screwed on to these different rod rests. A bank stick in telescopic design makes it possible to set the inclination angle variably in the rod. In addition to these designs, there are also earth spike models with a plastic or metal sleeve, in which the fishing rod can be inserted. In such fishing rod holders, the fishing rod is vertical, the cord is far out of the water. Even all-metal versions are available in this area. Such designs are also used in surf fishing.
Rod Pod Fishing rod holders
This Fishing rod holders comes, as already mentioned, mostly used for carp fishing and allows a safe deposit of several fishing rods. In addition, he grants the installation of a bite alarm. This fishing rod holder is very stable even on an uneven surface, as there are several adjustment options. Because rod pods are usually made of insensitive materials, they can be placed close to the water.
Boat fishing rod holder
Fishing from a boat becomes a very special experience with a fishing rod holder, especially as you have your hands free while fishing. Such a fishing rod holder is attached to the round tubes of the railing. In addition, it can also be attached to the angular side wall of the rowing boat. For fixing such a fishing rod holder has a screw. This allows a secure attachment. Thanks to the screw terminal, such a holder can be removed at lightning speed again.
Surf fishing rod holders
A surf rod holder is a fishing rod holder specifically designed for open sea fishing. The different models distinguish between the simple banksticks and the stable tripod constructions. The banksticks are usually made of metal and have a long and stable spike. Three-legged rod holders are suitable for surfaces that are not intended for the bankstick. In these models, the three legs provide a stable stand. The stability of the fishing rod holder can be increased by attaching the extra weight.
Material of the fishing rod holder
The fishing rod holders usually use the following materials: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, fiberglass and rubber.
When buying, it should be ensured that it is a weather-resistant design. After all, you have to expect all weather conditions when fishing. A fishing rod holder made of aluminum is always a good selection, especially if it is an anodized model. Stainless steel versions are very high quality. But their disadvantage is that they are a bit heavy during transport.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Fishing rod holders” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Rush Creek Creations Round 16 Fishing Rod Storage Rack - Features Traditional Handcrafted Wood Post...
- 0.2 Berkley BAVRR Vertical Rod Rack, Black
- 0.3 KastKing Fishing Rod Holder, 24 Rods Rack Silver Black
- 0.4 Amarine Made 4pcs Stainless Clamp on Fishing Rod Holder for Rails 7/8" to 1"
- 0.5 AresKo Fishing Boat Rod Holder, Fishing Rods Holder, Fishing Rod Racks with 360 Degree Adjustable...
- 0.6 Rush Creek Creations 12 Fishing Rod Storage Tackle Cart - Durable Finish - 5 Minute Assembly
- 0.7 Organized Fishing Solid Pine Horizontal Ceiling Rack for Fishing Rod Storage, Holds up to 9 Fishing...
- 0.8 SeaSense Single Piece 3 Rack Rod Holder, White
- 0.9 Bekith 2 Pack Adjustable Powerlock Rod Holder with Combo Mount, Black Finish
- 0.10 Wise Twin Pack Rod Holder with 2 Side Mounts, Black
- 0.11 KastKing Fishing Rod Holder, 24 Rods...
- 0.12 Rush Creek Creations 12 Fishing Rod...
- 0.13 Organized Fishing Solid Pine Horizontal...
- 0.14 Amarine Made 4pcs Stainless Clamp on...
- 0.15 AresKo Fishing Boat Rod Holder, Fishing...
- 0.16 Rush Creek Creations 12 Fishing Rod...
- 0.17 Organized Fishing Solid Pine Horizontal...
- 0.18 SeaSense Single Piece 3 Rack Rod Holder,...
- 0.19 Bekith 2 Pack Adjustable Powerlock Rod...
- 0.20 Wise Twin Pack Rod Holder with 2 Side...
- 1 Fishing Rod Holder Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API