10 Best Fuel Paste of 2019
- Ideal to use in fondue fuel burners, for lighting open fires and charcoal-fueled bbqs
- Bottles include safety features - squeeze both sides of cap and turn in order to remove; squeeze bottle in order to dispense
- Formula based primarily on ethanol - reducing risk of explosions, fumes, smells and/or irritations
- Made in Switzerland, according to strict safety regulations
- Easy and safe to use; burns longer than regular alcohol
- Reformulated for better consistency and improved color change
- Quickly and accurately detects water in fuel storage tanks
- Mustard yellow paste will turn red upon contact with water
- Driver-friendly flip cap
- User-friendly plastic tube, less mess than metal tubes
- Non-toxic fuel for fondue pots and Chafing dishes
- 17 oz. Size to refill gel-burners
- Features a safety cap and pouring nozzle
- Made with ethanol and water
- For use with gel-burners only
- Compatible with Y-burners
- Simply open and place inside burner to use
- Provides even and efficient heating
- Fast and reliable way to detect water in fuel storage tanks
- Accurately detects phase separation in ethanol blend applications
- For all petroleum fuels including ethanol and methanol blends, diesel, kerosene, Number 2 Oil, JP-4, JP-5 and more
- Works in seconds, even in extreme temperature conditions
- Paste will turn yellow-green upon contact with water
- Primarily ethanol based
- Burns longer than regular alcohol
- Great for fondue, barbecue and more
- Paste will turn from green to white upon contact with gasoline
- Indicates level of gasoline, naphtha, kerosene, crude and refined oils, jet fuels and a range of other commonly stored liquids
- Gas gauging paste
- Quickly detects gasoline in seconds
- 3 ounce jar size
- KEEP FOOD HOT: The 7Penn 6 Hour Cooking Fuel 12-Pack with FREE Lid Opener keeps food hot and safe for all buffet, catering, and foodservice occasions; 7.4 ounce can warms chafing dish for up to six hours (6 hour burn time) with sustained temperature
- TOP QUALITY: Can is filled with a liquid fuel (7.4 ounces) and includes a wick sealed into the top of the can (like an oil or kerosene lamp) which gives it a long 6-hour burn time and produces a steady, controlled flame; Lower quality Sterno (gel-type fuel) cans last only 1 to 2 hours with no steady or controlled flame
- FREE OPENER INCLUDED: Other fuel cans are difficult and painful to open, but this package includes a bonus FREE opener tool to quickly screw off the top lid for immediate use and just as easily replace the lid to store for later use
- EASY TO USE: Simply remove lid on can with the included free opener tool, place in chafing dish holder, and ignite with long match or long handled lighter; When finished using, slide inverted cap over opening to restrict oxygen and allow to cool before handling; Reuse until can is empty; Can has 3.25-inch diameter and 2.5-inch height (8.3cm x 6.4cm) that easily fits standard metal cups under chafing dishes
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (12) diethylene glycol chafing fuel cans with (1) FREE opener tool for your convenience
- Electric fondue set suitable for chocolate, cheese, broth or oil
- Includes base, bowl, temperature probe, 8 fondue forks, and fork rack, BPA Free
- Elegant, brushed stainless-steel 3-quart bowl with nonstick interior
- Removable temperature control is adjustable for wide range of recipes;Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Dimensions : 6.12-Inch x 10.50-Inch x 7.00-Inch (LxWxH)
- KEEP FOOD HOT: The 7Penn | Gel Fuel Ethanol Biofuel Cans 6-Pack keeps food hot and safe for all buffet, catering, and foodservice occasions; 5.64-ounce (160g) can warm a chafing dish for up to two hours (2 hour burn time); 3.4-inch diameter x 2.1-inch height (8.6cm x 5.3cm) fire gel fuel can with 1.9-inch (4.8cm) diameter top opening; Flame reaches 4 to 6 inch (10.2-15.2cm) height
- TOP QUALITY: Can is filled with a gel fuel (5.64 ounces) which gives it a long 2 hour burn time and produces a steady controlled flame
- NO SMELL, NO FUME, NO MESS: Gelled fuel isopropyl alcohol formula is a clean-burning option that is biodegradable and sustainable and will not leave messy soot, smoke, or ash behind; If your chafing dish, camp stove, or fireplace produces an odor during use, peel the can label off entirely and shake the can from side to side so you do not leave a lot on the underside of the lid; This is a chemical flame - Not recommended for cooking food directly in flame
- EASY TO USE: Simply remove lid on fire fuel gel can using a blunt object (not included), place on level surface, and ignite with long match or long-handled lighter; When finished using, slide inverted cap over opening to restrict oxygen and allow to cool before handling; Reuse until bioethanol fuel can is empty; Keep can tightly sealed when not in use and store in a well-ventilated cool place; Not intended for refill; Easily fits standard metal cups under chafing dishes
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Can heat package includes (6) ventless bio ethanol fuel fire gel cans to best suit your needs
Fuel paste guide
Fuel paste (safety paste) consists of ethanol and calcium acetate, whereby the mass has a viscous consistency. Available in small cans, bottles or tubes, it has many advantages over liquid ethanol. The safety paste is used for the commissioning of a grill, quiver and similar heat containers. Available is the Fuel Paste in specialized camping-outdoor shops or on various Internet trading platforms.
Properties of Fuel Paste
The safety paste is odorless, soot-free and should be made free of toxins. Just like the safety paste for „Chafing Dish“ in the 200 gr tin. The burning time is around 150 minutes and can be used immediately, as soon as this with a lighteris heated. The lid can be closed after first opening, so that the remaining paste does not dry out or volatilize.
The manufacturer „LotusGrill“ offers bio-ethanol Fuel Paste in bottles of 200 ml. The bottle is closed with a screw cap, on which a Steckverschluss is attached. This secures the cannula from which the paste flows. Thus, the required amount Fuel Paste be dosed better. The term „organic“ means that the raw materials were produced under the biodegradable requirements of the European Union. Among other things, these provide that the raw materials come from the EU area in order to be able to control them better. It is forbidden to add additional combustible chemicals.
Advantages of Fuel Paste towards liquid ethanol
Due to its consistency, fuel paste is less risky than liquid ethanol. The mass flows very slowly from a container, if this accidentally tips over. This allows the user to better respond to the mishap. In addition, the mass from the spout can not drip. Even the smallest amount of liquid ethanol can catch fire due to close fire and may be the basis for severe burns.
The lower degree of heat allows the paste to be heated instantly even in cold containers. In alternative products, the container must be preheated mostly. The paste can therefore also be used at short notice without further preparation. In containers for liquid ethanol is a fuel sponge, which is drizzled with the liquid. The paste is not suitable for such fuel sponges, as the mass only glued.
Users must pay special attention to this
Although ethanol is not life threatening, under no circumstances should the fuel paste fall into the hands of children. Nor are users allowed to ignite the fuel paste in the can or bottle. The material of the packaging is not suitable for heating and will cause damage. The fuel paste is also suitable for so-called fireballs. These are garden torches, which are made of teak, for example. The burning time of a filling depends on the wind strength and the oxygen content of the air. On average, this is about 45 minutes before the fuel paste has to be topped up.
When used in the home, for example, a food heater, it is always important to ensure that the container is on a non-flammable surface. For example, tablecloths, cloths or similar flammable objects should be removed before lighting. Furthermore, the container must not stand on any shaky construction. If the burning container tilts, surrounded objects can catch fire.
The fuel paste must be protected from heat and cold. Storage is sufficient at room temperature in a dry environment. Further instructions are contained on the item description of a product.
Alcohol, ethanol or fuel paste?
Disclaimer: This video is not from us, but we think it’s interesting enough to suggest it here.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Fuel Paste” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Swissmar F65200 Fire Gel Cans, 3-Ounce, Set of 3
- 0.2 Gasoila Regular Water Finding Paste, 2.5 oz Tube
- 0.3 Trudeau 082337 Gelled Fuel 12oz, 17 oz, Blue
- 0.4 Chantal Fondue Y-Burner Paste Fuel, Set of 6
- 0.5 Gasoila AP02 All Purpose Water Finding Paste, 2 oz Tube
- 0.6 Swissmar Swiss Fire Gel Large Bottle
- 0.7 Gasoila GG25 Gas Gauging Paste, 2.5 oz Jar
- 0.8 7Penn Liquid Safety Fuel True Heat 6 Hr Cooking Fuel 12pk & Lid Opener - Food Warming Wick Chafing...
- 0.9 Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- 0.10 7Penn Gel Fuel True Heat Bio Ethanol 2 Hr Cooking Fuel 6pk - Food Warming Heated Cans, Chafing Dish...
- 0.11 Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- 0.12 7Penn Liquid Safety Fuel True Heat 6 Hr...
- 0.13 Gasoila GG25 Gas Gauging Paste, 2.5 oz...
- 0.14 Chantal Fondue Y-Burner Paste Fuel, Set...
- 0.15 Gasoila AP02 All Purpose Water Finding...
- 0.16 Swissmar Swiss Fire Gel Large Bottle
- 0.17 Gasoila GG25 Gas Gauging Paste, 2.5 oz...
- 0.18 7Penn Liquid Safety Fuel True Heat 6 Hr...
- 0.19 Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- 0.20 7Penn Gel Fuel True Heat Bio Ethanol 2...
- 1 Fuel paste guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API