10 Best GPS device boat of 2019
- Simple to use - start tracking in minutes | Email & text alerts | Geofencing
- $6.99 a month (prepaid annual) or $12.99 a month (paid monthly) for hourly pings with options for 10-min and 1-min
- REST API | Unlimited cellular data | No contract | No activation or cancellation fees | SIM included
- Computer, Phone, or Tablet | Great for GPS tracking of assets, inventory, and vehicles | Compact Size
- Up to 18 months on a single charge | Change your ping rate to manage battery life | Rechargeable with a cell charger or USB cable
- Powerful Real-Time Tracking + Visualization: A straightforward and stealthy way to track vehicles, teens, spouses, pets, seniors, luggage and all sorts of important belongings. Simply slip it into a backpack or hide it under a car seat to remotely track movements in real-time using Google Maps data. Our sleek and easy-to-use app can be accessed on your phone, tablet, or computer, providing you with a one-stop-shop for all the tracking data you need
- Durability, Connectivity, Versatility: The device itself has a best-in-class battery life (up to 2.5 weeks), sleek and compact design, and reliable 4G LTE coverage. Set it and forget it on a person or car/truck--this device can perform reliably and discreetly for long periods, minimizing the need for tinkering and keeping chances of detection low. Our tracker is advanced enough for private investigators and professionals, but simple enough for anyone to set up
- Precision Insights, Custom Alerts, & Geo-Fencing: Use cutting-edge GPS technology to get alerts anytime the tracker enters or exits a zone that you define. Customize your settings to receive key updates like proximity alerts and notifications about the tracker's movements via text, push notification, or email. You can even create summary data reports that capture movement over time and provide valuable info about the tracker, like speed of travel, total distance, and more
- Affordable Peace of Mind: Data plan required for use, starting at only $24.95 a month with no cancellation fees. Tracking service is month-to-month so you can cancel and reactivate at any time. With SpyTec GPS, you get quality hardware and advanced features for an unbeatable price based on your use and our value
- 24/7 Customer Service: We're here to help with around-the-clock chat-based support to field questions and help troubleshoot if you need a hand. The SpyTec GPS team stays awake so you can rest easy
- ★【Real Time Tracking】:Track (with Google Maps) in real-time over the Web site or phone APP ,accuracy up to 5-10 m.You can also get GPS coordinates via SMS.(SIM Card Not Include)
- ★【3 Month Extra-Long Standby】:5000mA ultra large capacity rechargeable battery, can standby for 90days Maximum after fully charged. Normal Working time:3 week.
- ★【No Installation Required:】:With a strong magnet, the device can be mounted quickly and stably. Easy attachment to any iron surface with Strong Magnet, even under the car just a second.
- ★【Anti-Thieft Multi-Funtion】:Vibration alert,Geo Fence, you will receive SMS alert.no need to worry your car been stolen.Overspeed Alert, Low Battery Alarm.Waterproof.
- ★【$5/month】:Not include SIM:Our device only support GSM(2G) network,Pls buy a GSM(2G) SIM insert to the gps tracker,T-mobile and SpeedTalk support GSM(2G) network. We recommend:Speedtalk,$5 per month,it,s the cheapest month fee in all SIM.the other gps tracker need 15-25 usd per month
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2-inch monochrome display
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine-mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
- Tracking- view your asset's GPS coordinates online in near real-time
- Movement alerts- receive notifications when SPOT vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement
- Dock mode- configure SPOT Trace to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water
- Low battery & power off messages- receive notifications when SPOT trace's batteries are low or if the device is powered off
- Status message- receive a daily alert to let you know your asset is secure
- Personal GPS for reliable tracking of people, vehicles, and/or assets
- Ultra-compact design | 100% waterproof | built-in super strength magnet
- Attaches to vehicle | fits in small pockets | discretely hide in backpack, carrying case or purse
- Track & map (with Google Maps) in real-time on web-based software or SilverCloud App
- Text & email alerts | geofencing | driver behavior & location reporting | historical playback
- S. O. S. - in an emergency, send an S. O. S. With your GPS location to geos, who facilitates search and rescue
- Check in - let contacts know where you are and that you're okay with a pre-programmed message
- Help/spot S. O. V. - request help from your friends and family at your GPS location. OR, ask for help from professional assistance organizations
- Custom message- let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location
- Track- automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using google maps
- Internal battery and wiring harness allow for installation on heavy equipment, trailers, motorcycles, boats, and much more
- Receive location updates every 10 minutes. Find and follow your equipment on an easy-to-use Google Maps interface. Receive automatic notifications every time they turn on or move, and use geophones to monitor when equipment enters and leaves defined areas.
- Discrete anti-theft device monitors location, engine hours, maintenance, and more
- Alerts reporting to keep the customer informed of the equipment's location and status
- Monthly airtime subscription required to operate system; includes manufacturer's limited three year device
- Sunlight-Readable 2.6" color display. Display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 cm). Battery life-16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only).3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.Routes:200
- CLEAR VÜ SCANNING SONAR Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5 , 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- WAYPOINT MAP Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12Volt : 0.23 Ampere
- CHIRP SONAR CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- BUILT IN FLASHER View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
GPS device boat guide
GPS device for the boat – never without the open sea
Determining the location of the boat is a very important matter, especially on the high seas. After all, there are few clues on the water where the skipper can orient himself. A high-quality GPS device that combines electronic charts and advanced map features is therefore always a good investment.
GPS devices on board – different ways to position safety at sea
For a safe return home and quick assistance in an emergency, it is indispensable on the high seas to be able to quickly and precisely determine the position. Via GPS the position of the boat is continuously determined. So the navigator always sees the current position and can determine or adjust the course by means of the integrated navigation functions. Some devices can act as a hand-held GPS and so also be used on shore leave. For these hand-held devices, a map function with corresponding road maps and leisure maps is usually available. Of course, mobility is a big advantage in these devices, because a handheld device can be used on different boats. If the device is to be used exclusively on board, usually chartplotters are permanently installed.
What other features are beneficial for the GPS device?
Many devices provide the ability to communicate with other devices such as radio or autopilot via a NMEA interface. For a more accurate positioning, the GPS should be WAAS / EGNOS compatible. Of course, it is particularly important for all navigation devices that the device is calibrated. Another advantage is an integrated sonar system to determine the depth of water below the bow. Even in seemingly easy-to-navigate waters, it may be necessary to determine the depth of water by means of echosounders. The chartplotter displays the most important information about the environment on electronic nautical charts. This allows the navigator to easily recognize tons, fairways and beacons. Of course, GPS and GLONASS data are also processed here for boat navigation. The latest models of GPS devicesThey often combine the functions of chartplotter, radar, AIS, GPS and echosounder as well as additional features. The basics of modern navigation at sea should of course boat owners who buy a sophisticated GPS device know.
Features and characteristics of GPS devices
In addition to the usual GPS receiver, many chartplotters also have the Russian GLONASS system. This ensures optimal satellite reception. An electro-acoustic determination of the depth of the water is needed by boat people who would like to venture into shallow waters with a larger boat. A nice additional feature for anglers is the so-called fishfinder, which reveals the soil relief and the vegetation in addition to the fish shoals. Of course, there are also differences in this function. Some GPS devices are more for hobby fishing, others for offshore and professional fishing. As many nice games as many a GPS device offers, having an automatic identification system on board has been mandatory since 2000. If having such a system directly integrated in the chartplotter or GPS device is an advantage. The most up-to-date models of GPS devices can display nautical charts, just like the street navigation system tabletor one SmartphoneShow. However, if you only make smaller, easier trips on a small boat, then a mobile GPS device is sufficient.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”GPS device boat” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Trak-4 GPS Tracker for Tracking Assets, Equipment, and Vehicles
- 0.2 Spytec STI 2019 Model GL300MA GPS Tracker- 4G LTE Mini Real Time GPS Tracking Device for Cars,...
- 0.3 TKSTAR Hidden Vehicles GPS Tracker, Waterproof Real Time Vehicle GPS Tracker Anti Theft Alarm Car...
- 0.4 Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- 0.5 Spot Trace
- 0.6 LandAirSea 54 Waterproof Magnet Mount Real Time 4G LTE GPS Tracker for Vehicle, Personal and Asset...
- 0.7 Spot 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
- 0.8 Linxup LAAA31 GPS Tracker Device, Rechargeable Backup, Tracking System for Equipment, Trailers
- 0.9 Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with High-Sensitivity GPS and GLONASS Receiver
- 0.10 Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional Transducer
- 0.11 Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with...
- 0.12 Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5"...
- 0.13 Spytec STI 2019 Model GL300MA GPS...
- 0.14 Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS...
- 0.15 Spot Trace
- 0.16 LandAirSea 54 Waterproof Magnet Mount...
- 0.17 Spot 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
- 0.18 Linxup LAAA31 GPS Tracker Device,...
- 0.19 Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with...
- 0.20 Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5"...
- 1 GPS device boat guide
- 2 Check also:
- Kids diving mask
- pocket Warmer
- Gymnastics dumbbell
- American football pants
- Bicycle Trainers
- Multifunctional scarves
- Foosball tables
- Boat first aid kit
- children tent
- Child Dragons
- Deuter backpack
- Plastic toboggan
- divers Jacket
- Basketball facilities
- Pop-up tent
- Pull-up bar door
- Professional diving mask
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API