10 Best Jack Wolfskin backpack of 2019
- Roomy day pack with removable laptop bag and accessories pouch
- laptop pack suitable for office use
- well ventilated, padded suspension system with wide straps
- 2 main compartments, 5 pockets and extra compartments
- removable laptop pouch, removable accessories bag , rain cover
- Large dual-chamber pack for active outdoor sports / hiking and biking features / with separate helmet bag / 30 liters capacity
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation / adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Stowaway, multifunctional helmet bag / trekking pole lashing straps and pump, LED light and bottle attachments / side compression straps / reflectors
- Large main compartment with inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, waist belt pocket
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip / integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Slimline hiking pack with good ventilation for single and multi-day trips
- Dual-chamber hiking pack
- Dual access main compartment and base compartment, 8 pockets, Capacity: 36 liters
- Lashing options for trekking poles and ice tools, reflectors, rain cover
- Equipped for a hydration system
- Day pack / designed for women / back system with comfortable straps / slim design
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution / versatile attachment loop
- Main compartment with wide aperture zip, flat front pocket, 2 side pockets, inner pocket / key clip /
- PFC-free / 14 liters capacity
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
- Snuggle up: comfortable back system with wide straps and extremely good load distribution/name and stencil card with ruler/reflectors
- Main compartment, large external front pocket for small items, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets/transparent name card holder and integrated key clip
- Armatech Plus 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric/day pack/for children aged 3+/back system with wide straps
- Main compartment, 3 pockets/11 litres capacity
- single-chamber bike pack, main compartment, 4 pockets, attachment for LED light, rain cover
- helmet lashing, pump and bottle holder, reflectors
- flexible full-contact back system
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- 15 litres capacity / Measurements:15,7*10,2*7,1
- Day pack / for children aged 6+ / suspension system with wide straps / main compartment, 4 pockets / reflective detailing
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable suspension system with wide shoulder straps and excellent load distribution (designed for children aged 6+)
- Name card / stencil card with ruler / padded base / main compartment, fleece lined front compartment, mesh front pocket, 2 mesh external pockets
- Reflective detailing / transparent name card holder and integrated key clip
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
- X-transition: comfortable, lightweight and flexible suspension system for optimized load distribution and excellent freedom of movement
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Trekking pole and ice tool attachment
- Equipped for a helmet attachment (available separately)
- Comfortable day pack for children aged 3+
- Comfortable suspension system
- Main compartment, 5 pockets
- Reflective detailing
- Extremely large two-chamber trekking rucksack
- Lightweight, comfortable suspension system
- Main and base compartment, nine pockets
- Dual access to the main compartment
- Lashing option for trekking pole
Jack Wolfskin backpack guide
Trekking and outdoor fans have been familiar with the Jack Wolfskin brand for decades. The robust, weatherproof and waterproof, breathable textiles of the manufacturer, whose trademark is a paw print, are enjoyed by globetrotters, campers, hikers and active holidaymakers around the world globea good reputation. But what about the usability of Jack Wolfskin backpacks in everyday life? Here is an overview of the backpack program by Jack Wolfskin.
What backpacks does Jack Wolfskin offer?
As an outdoor supplier with more than thirty years of experience, the company has come up with some ideas to equip active people of all stripes with the right equipment. For example, the Wolfskin range includes backpacks for all imaginable purposes, for example
Trekking and hiking Backpacks.
Jogging and running Backpacks.
Travel and Trailing Backpacks,
Day Packs and
Even the overview makes it clear that Jack Wolfskin not only has a lot to offer for backpackers and for trips to unpaved terrain, but also for everyday uses. Reason enough for a second look at the brand-typical characteristics of the Jack Wolfskin rucksacks.
Workmanship and price-performance ratio for Wolfskin rucksacks
To put it in a nutshell: for well-made branded backpacks Jack Wolfskin products are reasonably priced – sometimes surprisingly cheap. A look at the used market is worthwhile here, because the backpacks can withstand a lot and are often still in excellent condition even after a few years of use. As with all brands, there is also a higher-priced premium segment here, especially in the trailing backpacks. But even for the smaller budget, the manufacturer has a lot to offer with the paw. Whether products are good or not is often measured by customer satisfaction – an easy task in the age of Web 2.0. On many shopping and rating portals Jack Wolfskin cut off backpacks with excellent grades. Very popular are for example the unisex backpacks „Perfect Day“ and „Berkeley“ as well as the children’s backpacks „Little Joe“ and Buttercup „, which are characterized by good suitability for everyday use, solid workmanship and plenty of storage space.Width, comfortably padded straps, Well-arranged inner compartments and easily accessible outer compartments are a leitmotif in JW backpacks – and also Day PacksThe brand offers multiple protected space for notebooks, tablets or smartphones.
Is there anything to moan about Jack Wolfskin?
It is not so much the quality of the products as the branding policy that has brought Jack Wolfskin bad press in recent years. Other companies, or even hobbyists, who depicted an animal paw on their produce, were often lamented by the company – the most prominent example being the daily newspaper taz, which long before JW used the „tazze“ as a trademark, but did not protect it under trademark law. The fact that Wolfskin also sued mini- „entrepreneurs“ – people who sold their self-made knitwear for small money on online portals – because it was seen cat or dog paw prints, caused enormous annoyance in social networks, to boycott calls , In the meantime, the company ensured that it would first contact the affected parties in the event of potential trademark conflicts instead of sending a chargeable warning immediately.
What kind of backpackBrands are still interesting?
Outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for excellent backpacks will find a whole host of other manufacturers available, who get good reviews in tests. Brands like Bergans, Deuter, Vaude, The North Face, Lowe, Tatonka, Osprey, Bach, Fjallraven, Arc’teryx or Exped are definitely worth a comparison with Wolfskin rucksacks and are often in the front seat ranks.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Jack Wolfskin backpack” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Jack Wolfskin Jackpot Deluxe 32 Liter Daypack
- 0.2 Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 30L Versatile Dual Chamber Biking Backpack with Rain Cover, Black
- 0.3 Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail Rucksack, Black, 36 L
- 0.4 Jack Wolfskin Ancona 14L Small Women's Daypack, Dusty Grey
- 0.5 Jack Wolfskin Little Joe Small Daypack for Preschool & Kindergarden Celestial Blue
- 0.6 Jack Wolfskin Velocity Rucksack, Black, 12 L
- 0.7 Jack Wolfskin Track Rucksack, Dark Ruby
- 0.8 Jack Wolfskin Women's Denali Rucksack, Indian Red, 60+8 L
- 0.9 Jack Wolfskin Buttercup Backpack, Night Blue, One Size
- 0.10 Jack Wolfskin Men's Denali 75 Excursion Backpack, Black, Medium/X-Large
- 0.11 Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail Rucksack,...
- 0.12 Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 30L Versatile...
- 0.13 Jack Wolfskin Little Joe Small Daypack...
- 0.14 Jack Wolfskin Ancona 14L Small Women's...
- 0.15 Jack Wolfskin Little Joe Small Daypack...
- 0.16 Jack Wolfskin Velocity Rucksack, Black,...
- 0.17 Jack Wolfskin Track Rucksack, Dark Ruby
- 0.18 Jack Wolfskin Women's Denali Rucksack,...
- 0.19 Jack Wolfskin Buttercup Backpack, Night...
- 0.20 Jack Wolfskin Men's Denali 75 Excursion...
- 1 Jack Wolfskin backpack guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API