10 Best kickboard of 2019
- Dimensions: 19'' x 12'' x 1.4''
- The must-have kickboard for every swimmer in every pool.
- Ideal for kicking drills and improving leg strength.
- Side finger scallops promote proper hand position.
- Underside finger grooves for easy-gripping.
- Practice your strokes with this VIAHART swimming kickboard!
- Made from phthalate and formaldehyde free EVA foam
- Lightweight yet durable | Ideal for kicking drills and general training!
- Product Measures 17.5 x 13 x 1 in inches | 44.5 x 33.1 x 2.6 in centimeters | Product Weighs Approximately 0.4 lbs / 0.2 kgs | These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging
- GUARANTEE | 90 day warranty for all manufacturer's defects | 30 day no questions asked return policy for all other issues | If there is an issue with your order, please send a photo of the issue by text or email and we'll refund you without the hassle of a return.
- Balanced performance for any distance and style provides true flexibility for swimmers of all levels.
- SpeedoFit has all the gear you need to get the body you want.
- Speedo Basics: No matter the workout we have the perfect suit for you.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERTS - Use our swimming boards for workouts in the pool, warm ups, or in between laps to give you a breather. Take pressure off your swim workout letting you focus on your kick to find out what works Wonderful training aid for beginning swimmers. Even a three-year-old can use it to practice kicking and learn to swim. Great for senior adults to use for your daily swim.
- CONVENIENT AND DURABLE - Our boards are super-light, extremely portable and easy-to-use. Designed with a really durable material and a high quality difference you can feel. Put it in a large backpack to take on the go or leave it at the pool for maximum convenience. Weather and chlorine resistant, our board is built to last.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Whether you're a kid playing in a small pool or learning to swim for the first time, an adult who loves to workout or just float and relax, this board is the perfect fit for exercise and fun. This board a great complement for adults looking to shape their legs or little ones trying to get more comfortable in the water.
- COMFORTABLE FEEL & DESIGN - Our board feels sturdy and supportive, with good grips on the side and the perfect size to hold onto comfortably. Even people with shoulder and upper body pain who struggle to swim can still get a great cardio workout by pushing with their legs with the assistance of this board. Easy for grasping when doing training or helpful during the learning process - great for anyone who wants a lower body workout when swimming.
- ADD TO CART - If you've been looking for a solid kickboard that holds its shape and lasts for a long time, look no further. When you place your order today, we will immediately begin processing and preparing your order to ship. We know you'll love this board so much you'll need one for everyone you know. So, we've made it easy for you! Enter code XXXXXX at checkout and get a FREE kickboard when you add four or more to your cart.
- TYR is a brand synonymous with the athlete
- Everything we do revolves around synthesizing creativity, experience and sheer will power
- Engineering the fastest, most advanced performance products
- Increase floating force-This board can increase the floating of your body and make the buoyancy even greater.
- Easy to grasp-The swimmer just grasp the board through the hole, it is easier to learn swimming skills than without it
- Beautiful design: The LOGO of our mark is beautifully printed and looks elegant
- Light and portable-Super-light in weight, it is designed with a really durable material and a high quality you can feel EVA material with excellent buoyancy and durability.
- Ergonomic professional design-Fits the lower limb strength of the human body and improve the waist strength.
- Contoured; Designed for advanced training
- Durable and designed with rounded edges for a comfortable grip
- Contoured bottom to fit comfortably against the body
- For kicking drills and all types of aquatic exercises
- 100% high-density, closed cell EVA foam
- Available sizes: Adult (17.5 x 11.5 x 1.25 inches), Junior (14 x 10 x 1.25 inches)
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to give you the edge in all your activities
- Used by both professional and recreational users
- Durable 20" x 11.5" closed cell EVA foam
- Built to last
- TWO-COLORED SHARK SWIM KICKBOARD - Unique shark professional models. Swimming kickboard is recommended that children over 3 years old, and adults under 90kg/198.42lb weight to use.
- PERFECT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - High density, not easily deformed. Universal for adults and children, swimming beginners of all ages, professional swimming training, daily pool training and beach water fun toys.
- SUPER CONVENIENT AND WATERPROOF QUICK DRY - Swimming kickboard is non-absorbent, without foaming agent and additives, safe and non-irritating, high density and large buoyancy. It is quick-drying, non-absorbent, and more convenient to carry.
- SAFETY AND DURABLE - Swimming board is beautifully crafted and made of non-toxic and tasteless EVA material. You can even leave it on the pool without worries because it\'s weather and chlorine resistant as well, it won\'t chip, fade, or leak. A must summer kit indeed!
- CONFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE - The swimming paddles is easy to use. Its smooth edge and integrated hole handle ensure a strong grip and textured material for non-slippage.
Who can not decide, if he prefers skateboardor Scooterwants to drive, buy the best kickboard , The modern vehicle combines one with the other variant. To make the purchase decision easier, this guide provides valuable information and many practical tips!
The kickboard in short portrait
The kickboard So combine a skateboard and a scooter into a compact whole. While a conventional scootercharacterized by two rollers and a handlebar, that comes kickboard always with at least three, sometimes four roles therefore. Another difference concerns the handlebar: Kickboards have instead of the normal version just a knob. Like a skateboard, too kickboard steered by weight shifting. To support you push the knob at the same time aside. Kickboards are extremely nimble and agile. By being able to control them with smaller movements, they need little space to maneuver. This is one of the reasons why the companions are so enormously valued especially in the inner city area. But what do you have to consider when buying a kickboard?
This is how to find the right kickboard
When buying a kickboard, it is particularly the frame, the handlebar or knob, the rollers and the brakes of the models in question to take a closer look.
a) The frame: It is the most important part of the sporty vehicle. When kickboard you can adjust the height of the steering device – but only to a certain extent. Large people should therefore be careful to find a version whose handlebars have the correct basic height. A too low handlebar brings namely on the one hand a poor posture (back pain) and on the other hand, a limited sense of balance on the running board with it. Only when the posture is upright and comfortable and the arms are only slightly bowed does one have the correct position on the kickboard.
b) The handlebar (knob): As already mentioned, the handlebar consists of a knob on the kickboard. This should be good in the hand. Therefore, one must first pay attention that he has a good grip, so you can not slip while driving. In addition, it proves to be advantageous if the knob is slightly padded and free of sharp edges. This avoids unnecessary injuries during braking or collisions.
c) The roles: The roles also influence the quality of the kickboard. They should make a stable impression and run in a controlled and even manner. Whoever has the opportunity, best checks if the ball-bearingare clean and work largely noiseless. If this is the case, it is a good quality kickboard. Furthermore, the coating should be analyzed: Very hard rubber is rather unsuitable because it often produces unpleasant, scratchy noise.
d) The brakes: Unlike the bike, the kickboard needs a brake. It is mounted on the rear roller and consists of a brake plate, a brake pin and a brake spring together. In this case, spring and sheet are held by the bolt to ensure the necessary stability. While the plate acts as the actual braking element, the spring serves to reattach the plate after use and not to lock the roller. After purchasing a kickboard you should therefore test whether the brake immediately returns to the starting position after the operation. It is also important that the brake plate is stable and can not be bent even by stronger applications (such as emergency braking).
Drive with the kickboard
Once the new kickboard is there, it will of course be tried out right away. Due to the special control, some people initially have problems with the vehicle to harmonize. Especially people who traveled a lot with a normal scooter as a child, find it difficult to apply the special kind of movement. On the other hand, if you are familiar with skateboarding, you can implement the control method immediately. And for those of you who know neither scooter nor skateboarding, learning to kickboard is an exciting challenge, such as acquiring other (sporting) skills, such as swimming, skating, or cycling in childhood!
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”kickboard” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Speedo Team Kickboard, One Size
- 0.2 VIAHART Swimming Kickboard | One Size Fits All | A Great Training Aid for Children and Adults
- 0.3 Speedo Junior Team Kickboard
- 0.4 Kickboard - Lightweight Foam Swim Board - Swimming Training Aid for Adults and Kids
- 0.5 TYR Junior Kickboard
- 0.6 Overmont Swimming Board Kickboard Pull Buoy Lightweight EVA Training Aid in Pool for Adults and Kids...
- 0.7 Arena Kickboard
- 0.8 Swim Research Swim Training Kickboard - Swimming Pool Equipment Foam Kick Board by (Junior & Adult...
- 0.9 TYR Kickboard
- 0.10 ADTZYLD Swimming Kickboard/Swim Training Kickboard, Lightweight Swim Board with Anti-Slip Smooth...
- 0.11 Kickboard - Lightweight Foam Swim Board...
- 0.12 Swim Research Swim Training Kickboard -...
- 0.13 Speedo Junior Team Kickboard
- 0.14 Kickboard - Lightweight Foam Swim Board...
- 0.15 TYR Junior Kickboard
- 0.16 Overmont Swimming Board Kickboard Pull...
- 0.17 Arena Kickboard
- 0.18 Swim Research Swim Training Kickboard -...
- 0.19 TYR Kickboard
- 0.20 ADTZYLD Swimming Kickboard/Swim Training...
- 1 Kickboard Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API