10 Best Kids soccer shoes of 2019
- Two-color textured synthetic upper
- Strong and durable with anti-stretch lining
- Padded heel and collar lining for comfort
- Two color molded rubber outsole for comfort and traction
- Outsole stitched to upper for durability
- Firm ground soccer cleats for stability and speed
- Synthetic leather upper for durability
- Lace closure
- Flexible ground outsole for maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- 4 Big Kid
- Black/Metallic Vivid Gold
- adidas shoes
- adidas genuine
- Synthetic leather upper offers durability
- Primemesh collar for support
- Foam heel counter for comfort
- FG outsole for maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Snug-fit mono-tongue construction keeps out turf and allows movement
- Lead the way down the field and strike the ball in the energetic adidas® Kids X 18.3 TF Soccer cleats.
- Durable synthetic uppers crafted with a lightweight feel.
- Firm Ground (FG) cleat is designed for outdoor fields.
- Lace-up closure with classic round-toe.
- Low-cut padded collar for added stability. Moisture-wicking lining provides exceptional comfort. Cushioned foam insole offers an in-shoe fit. Lightweight TPU outsole lends to traction and speed. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 5.5 Big Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Upper: Soft, polyurethane upper with a padded, brushed nylon ankle collar lining.
- Insole: Fixed cotton and shock-absorbing EVA foam.
- Outsole: Molded rubber outsole provides 14 studs to reduce pressure points on the young player's feet. Studs placed slightly wider apart in the heel area to improve stability.
- Sizes 8C to 10C Toddler (smallest) 10.5 to 3 (Little Kid) 3.5 to 6.5 (Big Kid),
- Great fitting shoe starting with your older toddler sizes up to your bigger kids.
- Synthetic leather stitched upper
- Lace closure; Soft, extended textile lining for comfort
- Move with explosive speed and traction on firm ground (dry natural grass), artificial grass (long-bladed synthetic fiber) and hard ground with the Flexible Ground outsole
- Nike® Kids takes flight with performance in the Superfly 6 Academy MG Soccer cleated shoe.
- Durable synthetic upper is micro-textured for better ball handling.
- Fully adjustable lace-up closure.
- Low-profile, dynamic fit collar allows free ankle movement.
- Soft and breathable textile linings. Cushioned textile insole. Molded arch support. Multi-ground Speed System outsole with chevron and conical studs for a variety of surfaces. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Children’s football shoes guide
Romping around with friends on the field, enjoying the fresh air and relieving stress through the effort, many children like to play in their spare time Soccer, Whether as a little hobby in the afternoon with the best friends or in association with regular training, the right equipment plays a very important role here. Because only this offers the appropriate support, so that when playing really great results can be achieved. The children’s football boots are very important here, even though many children and parents may not care much about them. For this reason, when buying some aspects should be considered, so that the shoes can always provide the appropriate support in football. But what are these aspects, what should parents always pay attention to when buying new shoes? Which different models exist and where are the general differences? On all these questions you will get the appropriate answers in the following guide, so that successful football matches can start soon.
What are the differences in children’s football boots?
Especially in recent years, football has become increasingly popular with children, which of course increased the demand for high-quality equipment. The result is a very wide range of different shoes that are perfect for playing football regularly. In general, the shoes can be divided into models for indoor use and for outdoor use. While the indoor footwear needs to have a non-slip sole for running, playing and shooting on the slippery floors, kids‘ football boots are designed for outdoor play to provide optimal support on natural surfaces. This is why the classic tunnels are particularly popular here. These are located on the bottom and form the sole of the shoe. These studs provide even in wet raceand similar conditions for a secure fit. The studs drill deep into the ground, fast racing, turning and more are no problem here and certainly feasible.
What should be considered when buying?
The optimal fit of the shoe plays a very important role in the children’s football boot. Because if the child runs fast, shoots and dribbles with the ball, the shoe must sit well in order to ensure the appropriate comfort and safety. For this reason, it is very important that the shoe is really bought in the right size. Many parents make the big mistake when buying and buy the shoes one size larger, so that they can be used as long as possible in the growing child. However, this means an additional risk of injury when playing fast. By slipping inside the shoe, the child can lose his grip during races and games, a fall is often the result. For this reason, the purchase of the new shoes is recommended locally in the retail trade. If you are not sure what size your child needs, you also have the opportunity to measure it. By trying on different shoes, you can then select the most suitable models and sort out unsuitable ones directly.
In addition, the optics play a very important role, especially in children’s football boots. In order for the shoes to be worn regularly when playing, they must please the child. For this reason, colorful patterns and eye-catching colors are to be found in a very wide selection, so that is just the right thing for almost every taste. In order for the child to really enjoy the visual appearance, the joint purchase on site is recommended.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Kids soccer shoes” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Vizari Unisex Stealth FG Orange/Black Size 13 Soccer Shoe, M US Little Kid
- 0.2 adidas Unisex-Kid's Goletto VI Firm Ground Football Shoe, Black/White/Scarlet, 1 M US Little Kid
- 0.3 Nike Kids Unisex JR Phantom Vision Academy DF FG/MG Soccer (4 M US Big Kid, Black/Metallic Vivid...
- 0.4 adidas Unisex X 18.4 FxG Soccer Shoe, Black/Solar Yellow, 6 M US Big Kid
- 0.5 adidas Unisex Predator 19.3 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe, White Bold Blue, 3.5 M US Big Kid
- 0.6 adidas Unisex Copa 19.3 Firm Ground, Black Solar Yellow, 3.5 M US Big Kid
- 0.7 adidas Unisex X 18.3 Turf, Black/Off White/Active red, 13K M US Little Kid
- 0.8 Diadora Kid's Cattura MD JR Soccer Cleats (9 Toddler, Neon Pink/Neon Yellow/White)
- 0.9 adidas Unisex Copa 19.4 Firm Ground, black/solar yellow/black, 3 M US Little Kid
- 0.10 Nike Kids Unisex Superfly 6 Academy MG Soccer (Little Kid/Big Kid) Black/Metallic Vivid Gold 2.5 M...
- 0.11 Nike Kids Unisex JR Phantom Vision...
- 0.12 adidas Unisex Predator 19.3 Firm Ground...
- 0.13 adidas Unisex-Kid's Goletto VI Firm...
- 0.14 adidas Unisex X 18.4 FxG Soccer Shoe,...
- 0.15 adidas Unisex Predator 19.3 Firm Ground...
- 0.16 adidas Unisex Copa 19.3 Firm Ground,...
- 0.17 adidas Unisex X 18.3 Turf, Black/Off...
- 0.18 Diadora Kid's Cattura MD JR Soccer...
- 0.19 adidas Unisex Copa 19.4 Firm Ground,...
- 0.20 Nike Kids Unisex Superfly 6 Academy MG...
- 1 Children’s football shoes guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API