10 Best Longboard Cruiser of 2019
- 44-Inch artisan longboard made from sustainably sourced bamboo and 8-ply Canadian maple.
- Rugged and lightweight 7-inch aluminum trucks.
- Reactive and smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision ABEC-7 Bearing, PU casted black bushing-90A.
- Durable 70x51mm 85A PU wheels with rock finish.
- Designed in the heart of Los Angeles for a distinct Californian look and feel
- As an artisan work from our engineering team, the 42inch drop through camber deck offers super flex and shock absorber.
- 8-ply natural hardrock maple and epoxy glue, healthy materials bring more fun, and is better for environment.
- Genuine alluminium 7-Inch reverse kingpin trucks are adjustable as 50 or 45 degree, and take to you great maneuverability.
- Durable 70x51mm 78A PU wheels work with ABEC-9 presion bearings, letting you enjoy an unsurpassed smooth ride.
- Designed by talents across the Atlantic. Graphics range from strikingly vintage to avant-garde looks.
- Come with Multi-function Skate Tool and Attractive Sticker
- Strong but Flexible Eight Ply Maple Deck make longboard can Hold Up to 250 LBS weight
- Big Soft 70x50mm PU Wheels combined with ABEC-9 Bearings for Smooth Ride
- Solid 7 Inch Aluminum Trucks equipped with soft bushings for Comfortable Longboarding
- Easy to Learn for Kids and Adults beginner due to low to ground feature come from Dropthroguht mounting technology
- Size: 28 inches x 8 inches
- Multiple layers of Bamboo and Canadian Maple with durable heat transferred graphics and clear grip tape.
- 5 inch aluminum trucks with polished finish and ultra high rebound bushings.
- 60mm x 45mm high rebound urethane wheels. Abec 9 Hellion 2 bearings with built in spacers.
- Search: "White Wave Longboards" to see all our products
- 44-inch Longboard Skateboard designed for cruising and skating around town
- Super durable deck is made with beautiful bamboo and hard maple core
- Gravity cast 7 inch aluminum tough trucks are great for smooth cruises
- 70mm wheels and bushings are made from SHR High Quality Urethane
- No need for grip tape - Sand grit finish provides grip for your feet and shows off the bamboo design
- SIZE MATTERS our 44" Longboard is the perfect size constructed in a Multi-ply Hardwood Maple and beautiful artisan bamboo deck shaped to perform and the extra detail rarely found at this price.
- THE ORIGINAL BAMBOO LONGBOARD - Designed on the boardwalks in California to higher specifications from Malibu to San Diego, we are the leaders in longboard and skateboard.
- AUTHENTIC COMPONENTS- Genuine ABEC 7 speed bearings, 7 Ply Super Flex Bamboo and Hardwood Maple Deck, 7-inch aluminum trucks, This 44"" Artisan Bamboo Longboard, Better components = Better performance
- DARE TO COMPARE Not all longboards are the same, Quest longboards are made with better materials and components if you are looking for a pro style longboard at a great price. look no further.
- MADE IN MARS- We design and make nearly 100% of our own product. The best of the tradition brands, working with some of the real pioneers of the Skate, Surf and Snow Board world, help reinvent them using today's best components, great fresh art and new technology.
- Classic retro-surf-style longboard for commuting, cruising, carving, and downhill riding
- Dimensions: 41" x 9.5" featuring drop-through trucks
- Made with 8-ply vertically laminated Canadian Maple
- ABEC-7 pre-lubricated high-speed carbon bearings for a smooth, fast ride
- 70 x 51mm PU-casted cushion 78a wheels
- Jinhua Sanview Sports Equipment Co.,Ltd
- SUPER STRONG MAPLE: Durable 8-ply hardwood maple deck with max load weight 220Ibs
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM TRUCKS: 3" strong aluminum truck and base with polished finish
- SOFT PU WHEELS: Super smooth 80 A PU wheels with ABEC-11 high speed bearings
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Lightweight with shock absorb ring guarantee the smooth cruising
- DECK SIZE: 41" Long x 10.2" Wide , no assembly required
Longboard Cruiser Guide
Cruising with one Longboardbecomes more and more popular among adolescents and young adults. Longboards for cruising are very reminiscent of an extended one skateboard, Longboards are actually an evolution of skateboards. Like these, a longboard consists of a deck, the axles and the wheels. On a cruising board, however, the deck is much longer, which means that the axles have a greater distance from each other. In contrast to the skateboard, where the forward movement is achieved by repeated repulsion with the feet, a longboard is kept in motion by the swinging body movements of the driver. If you are considering buying a longboard for the first time, you should consider a few key points in your decision. For beginners, it is generally advisable to buy a complete board, which can be adapted to your own abilities as you increase your practice by replacing individual components.
Most longboard decks are made of Canadian maple or bamboo and reinforced with other materials if necessary. The decks have a wide variety of shapes, lengths and widths. Basically, here is that the length of the deck should fit the body length. And the width of the deck needs to match the size of your own feet for a good stand. There are also different flexible decks. From very stiff to maximum flexibility almost everything is possible. The cruising boards usually have a semi-rigid or flexible deck. When choosing the flexibility of the deck also the weight of the driver plays a role. The heavier the driver, the less flexible the deck should be, especially for beginners. A good complete board and also suitable for beginners Cruiserboardis for example the Mike Jucker Hawaii Longboard MAKAHA with bamboo deck or the Globe Longboard Prowler Cruiser,
The width of the deck significantly determines the width of the axles. The axes should be chosen so wide that the position of the ball-bearingis in the role in something on the outside of the deck. If in doubt, choose the axles rather wider than narrow. The axles with the steering rubbers also contain the crucial element for the steering behavior of the longboard. In each axle two steering rubbers, also referred to as bushings, installed. Steering rubbers are available in different degrees of hardness and shapes. Longboard cruisers usually use tapered steering rubbers, so-called cone bushings. Also with the steering rubbers, the weight of the driver plays a role again. Heavy riders should use harder rubbers, especially for the beginning, than lighter drivers. The steering rubbers can be easily replaced if necessary. A solid cruiser board for beginners is the FunTomia Longboard.
The wheels, referred to in the jargon as Wheels, are made in different diameters, widths and different hardness of polyurethane. Softer wheels mean more grip, run slower and absorb shock better than harder types. On the other hand, the soft rolls wear out faster. Again, the heavier the driver, the harder the reels should be. Rollers with a small diameter are easier to brake, but run more restless than those with a large diameter. If you are not satisfied with the rolling behavior of your longboard, you can replace the wheels with other models in a few easy steps.
The choice of longboards for cruising is varied. Both beginners and experts will find suitable longboards in good quality with the possibility to upgrade or upgrade the board if necessary. And who likes it quite comfortably, should think about the purchase of one of the ever-increasing number of Cruiser Longboards with electric drive.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Longboard Cruiser” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Retrospec Zed Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Complete Cruiser
- 0.2 VOLADOR 42inch Freeride Longboard Complete Cruiser (Drop Through Deck - Camber concave)(Fuji Sakura)
- 0.3 Playshion 39 Inch Drop Through Freestyle Longboard Skateboard Cruiser Coconut Tree
- 0.4 White Wave Bamboo Longboard Skateboard (Missile)
- 0.5 Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard | Bamboo and Hard Maple Deck | Made for...
- 0.6 Quest QT-NSC44C The Super Cruiser The Original Artisan Bamboo and Maple 44" Longboard Skateboard
- 0.7 Retrospec Rift Drop-Through Longboard Skateboard Complete
- 0.8 Fireball Arbor x Supply Co. Longboard Skateboards (Various Models) (Pocket Rocket - Bamboo (27"),...
- 0.9 SANVIEW 42inch Complete Bamboo Longboard Skateboards Cruiser Light Blue 42inch
- 0.10 B BAIJIAWEI Drop Through Longboard - 41 Inch Maple Skateboard - Complete Skateboard Cruiser for...
- 0.11 Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser...
- 0.12 Retrospec Zed Bamboo Longboard...
- 0.13 B BAIJIAWEI Drop Through Longboard - 41...
- 0.14 White Wave Bamboo Longboard Skateboard...
- 0.15 Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser...
- 0.16 Quest QT-NSC44C The Super Cruiser The...
- 0.17 Retrospec Rift Drop-Through Longboard...
- 0.18 Fireball Arbor x Supply Co. Longboard...
- 0.19 SANVIEW 42inch Complete Bamboo Longboard...
- 0.20 B BAIJIAWEI Drop Through Longboard - 41...
- 1 Longboard Cruiser Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API