10 Best Martial Arts Shin Guards of 2019
- Full elasticated body hugs the legs and feet
- Slides on easily but stays in place all workout long
- Unique hook and loop strap secures top of guard tightly
- Padding retains your individual leg form through use
- Meister MMA Exclusive - Designed to fit and protect like no other lightweight shin/instep guards
- CLOTH SHIN PAD
- Covers ankle to top of shin.
- Great for padding injured areas.
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- A moulded design with padding for enhanced protection
- QD-1 sweat absorbing technology for ultimate comfort
- Dual-padding built with Shell-Shock gel and Supremo-Shock Foam
- Lightweight with nylon based Nylastic outer cover for durability
- NEO-1 based hook and loop closure with dual cross straps for a perfectly secure fit
- Crafted with fabric
- High-density, thermoformed padding
- Protects shins while sparring
- Padding contains flex channels for a wrap-around fit
- Choose from available color options
- Sold in Pairs.
- Size S - Shin 12" Foot 4.75"
- Size M - Shin 13" Foot 5"
- Size L - Shin 14" Foot 5"
- Size XL - Shin 15" Foot 5.5"
- High quality cotton
- Strategical reinforcement insuring more protection
- Velcro closure for a customized no-slip fit
- Machine washable
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT - The shin guards are pre-curved to fit the natural curve of your shin and instep. A secure closure system, with a stretchable strap, allows you to tailor your SHIN GUARDS to get a comfortable wearing experience & universal fitment. You'll stay focused while reaching your maximum potential.
- GAIN SPEED & MOBILITY - The lightweight design offers you superior movement and speed. Made from 100% cotton means they'll stay securely in place. You won't lose focus having to readjust your shin guard as they'll slide on easily and stay put.
- STAY PROTECTED - The high-density impact protection foam padding on the shinbone and instep enhance shock absorption for added protection because they cover both the foot, instep. and shins.
- UNISEX - These INSTEP GUARDS are great for any MMA, KICKBOXING, & MUAY THAI and are great for both males & females! Their design makes them a great option for everyone ranging from 18 - 55 years old as the material stretches to fit all leg sizes.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN - Made from stretchable material means your PROTECTIVE GEAR is easy to clean and maintain. You won't have to worry about any lingering funky smells. In addition, these INSTEP GUARDS are fully washable so you can thoroughly wash them when needed. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE WRITE YOUR QUESTION IN THE CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS SECTION BELOW.
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at a great value. Our shinguards keep your legs protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Tested By Pro's, Created For You: We put together Team Sanabul to take our gear through the toughest training there is. If it holds up for pro fighters like Alan Jouban and "Sugar" Sean O'Malley, it'll hold up for you
- Perfect For Any Combat Sport: No matter what sport you practice, we designed the Sanabul Essential Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Feel The Impact, Not The Pain: We put special high impact protection foam in our shinguards. They'll absorb the biggest hits, so you can kick harder and train longer
- Available In 3 Sizes: XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs ----- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height ----- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
- Completely washable by removing the foam padding from its specially designed velcro pocket
- Comfortable compression material designed to firmly hug the legs and feet
- Sold in Pairs
- RDX Shin Featuring Dri-Fit sweat-management with soft synthetic (CE Certified by SATRA)
- RDX Cross-over strapping system for locking down the pad
- Extra Light Carbon Fiber Padding ensures optimal durability
- The Low-profile construction Shin designed to hold Shin guards firmly
- These Shin guards spring back even after multiple washings
Martial Arts Shin Guards Guide
Martial Arts Shin Guards: Protect from painful kicks and injuries
Shin guards are used in a variety of martial arts types, such as Taekwondo and Kickboxing. They protect the fighters, as their designation already indicates, against painful kicks of the opponent against the shin.
Is it worth buying shinguards in martial arts?
While there are quite a few fighters who prefer it, without Shin guardsto fight but the rule is not. The purchase of shin guards in martial arts is definitely worth it. If the opponent hits the tibia during the fight, severe pain and injuries can result. Of course, these also affect the further fight, which under certain circumstances may even be lost or may have to be aborted. To prevent this, the shin guards should be tightened. These „feather“ the kicks, causing the fighter not feel them too much.
However, shin guards are not necessarily the same as shin guards. So it may well be the case that in a martial arts kind of other More beautifulneeded, as with another martial arts. It should absolutely be paid attention to. In addition, one finds in the area of the shin guards different qualities. Here, however, it is advisable to opt for a higher quality. Although these models are usually a bit more expensive, but they are also worth their money. For example, high-quality shin guards are characterized by their better upholstery and also by a longer service life. It is also often the case that the rubber bands attached to the rear of the savers to hold them in place tend to rip or smear faster at a lower quality. It is therefore absolutely necessary to invest here in quality.
Can shin guards be washed?
Shinguards worn in martial arts are usually washable. It is even recommended for hygienic reasons, this wash regularly, otherwise the sweat accumulates very quickly. This not only leads to an ugly appearance, but also to an unpleasant odor. In general, it is quite possible the shin guards, about 30 to 40 degrees in the Washing machineto wash. However, there may be differences due to the material used. Because of this you should read the wash recommendations before washing. These are usually in the package in which the shin guards were purchased. However, if it behaves so that the washing instructions are written down in a language that you unfortunately can not speak and / or can not read, then it is still possible to address the trainer. He also has to know how the shin guards can be washed without being damaged. After the wash, the schooners „shine“ again in their original shine. You can easily dry them on the clothes horse,
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Martial Arts Shin Guards” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Meister MMA Elastic Cloth Shin & Instep Padded Guards (Pair) - Black - Youth/X-Small
- 0.2 ProForce Shin Guards
- 0.3 RDX Shin Guard MMA Instep Leg Pads Protective Muay Thai Boxing Training Kickboxing
- 0.4 Century Martial Armor Shin Guards
- 0.5 Fairtex Pro Style Shin Guards - Black - Medium
- 0.6 Venum "Kontact" Shin and Instep Guards, Black
- 0.7 Elite Sports New Item Protective Kickboxing, MMA, Muay Thai Shin & Instep Guards Leg Pad Training...
- 0.8 Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA Shin Guards (Blue, L/XL)
- 0.9 Combat Sports Washable MMA Training Instep Padded Shin Guards
- 0.10 RDX Shin Guard MMA Shin Foam Pads Support Boxing Leg Guards Protection Kickboxing Muay Thai (CE...
- 0.11 Fairtex Pro Style Shin Guards - Black -...
- 0.12 RDX Shin Guard MMA Instep Leg Pads...
- 0.13 Meister MMA Elastic Cloth Shin & Instep...
- 0.14 Century Martial Armor Shin Guards
- 0.15 Fairtex Pro Style Shin Guards - Black -...
- 0.16 Venum "Kontact" Shin and Instep Guards,...
- 0.17 Elite Sports New Item Protective...
- 0.18 Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA...
- 0.19 Combat Sports Washable MMA Training...
- 0.20 RDX Shin Guard MMA Shin Foam Pads...
- 1 Martial Arts Shin Guards Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API