10 Best Men’s Golf Shoes of 2019
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
- PERFORMANCE MESH - Lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible comfort, breathability and all-day comfort.
- COMPLETE SUPPORT - A soft EVA midsole provides increased underfoot cushioning, enhanced comfort and exceptional stability.
- VERSATILE TRACTION - The Versa-Trax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
- LASER SPORT FIT - Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A toe spring and a slightly narrow heel completes the athletic profile.
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Dura-weave mesh upper with 3D stability cage for maximum support and breathability
- Opti-soft EVA midsole for natural ground feel and comfort
- Spikeless dura-rubber outsole with multi-directional traction lugs
- Opti-vent mesh liner for breathability and heat management
- AUSTIN LAST - Built on the Austin Last, this last offers the fullest rounded toe character, fullest fit across forefoot, standard instep and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) Fit-Beds provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe.
- EASY CARE CONSTRUCTION - This easy care synthetic upper offers outstanding 1 year waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- ENHANCED TRACTION - This DuraMax rubber outsole is a proprietary compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Replaceable soft spikes
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra flight foam
- Replaceable soft spikes
- Official shoe of PGA Professional Matt Kuchar
- Ultra flight foam
- Performance Mesh +TPU
- Ignite Foam
- Waterproof Mesh
- Organic Traction
- REVlite 10mm drop midsole provides lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness
- Premium water-resistant microfiber leather upper
- Tpu outsole provides stability and flexes with the natural motion of your foot
- Champ slim-lok removable cleats
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit support
- Exoskeleton TPU outsole designed to move with the natural motion of your foot
- REVlite 10mm drop midsole provides lightweight cushioning & premium responsiveness
- CUSH+ insole for increased comfort
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Enhanced support - an Achilles pad is strategically placed in the heel to help provide additional comfort and keep the foot secure
- Waterproof - This soft, full grain waterproof leather vamp and performance synthetic material in the saddle and quarter offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- Green-friendly traction - The dynaflex outsole provides lightweight stability and performance.
- Contour Plus last - full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closely match the shape of the foot
- Ftf 3.0 Midsole - fine tuned foam 3.0, Our softest and lightest compound, provides underfoot comfort and soft cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability
Men’s golf shoes guide
Between tee and the 18th hole, not only the golfer is important, but also the right equipment. Hardly any golfer would be bothered by his set of clubs, but not only are rackets and balls an essential part of proper golf equipment: a good tee starts with the right footing and the right footing starts with the right footwear.
What is important for the matching golf shoes for men, this guide tells.
Comfort and comfort
As with any pair of shoes, golf shoes also require that the feet need a comfortable stand in them. Unlike professionally worn shoes, men can not put their feet under it writing deskdangling, but are several hours on the legs. Inconvenient shoes cause foot pain and can also cause back pain. With a Fußfehlstellung should Insolesbe worn and every man should have to try on the shoes.
Since the manufacturers use different fits, it is recommended not to commit too much to a manufacturer. Because the fit of the shoe is an essential factor for comfort and stability.
Leather or plastic?
As with sports shoes in general, shoe uppers fall into two categories: leather and synthetic fiber. Mostly synthetic fiber shoes are a bit cheaper and offer a more modern design. In addition, synthetic material hardly needs to be registered and is often completely waterproof. However, if the synthetic material is not breathable, it will cause unpleasant odors and a foot climate that favors fungi and bacteria, with the exception of materials such as Gore-Tex.
Basically, men with leather shoes are never wrong, even on the golf course. Because leather adapts very well to the shape of the foot.
The shoe needs to get used to it
Even if the shoes do not sit right in the first round like a glove, golfers should not despair. Warmth and moisture soften the upper and even after the purchase, the shoes still adapt to the wearer. At about seven to ten kilometers on a complete round of golf will be much space
A question of the stop
Golf spikes and soft spikes are differentiated, and golf shoes offer replaceable spikes. This allows golfers to adjust the correct diameter and length of the spikes to the ground and adhere to the bunker just as gently as on the fairway. Soft spikes have the advantage that they are a bit more comfortable and do not scratch the floor in the clubhouse either.
There are also golf shoes with solid metal spikes, but the metal spikes have been banished from many places.
Meanwhile, there are also spikelose golf shoes, which can be worn more like sneakers. These sacrifice the hold in favor of a more comfortable gait. The soles are more flexible than the hard soles of the Spike models, the grip improves from generation to generation. Although this is still not comparable to spikes, studded golf shoes can also be worn during leisure time and are ideal for long walks on the fairway. In shallow, dry places, most amateur golfers will not see the difference on their scorecard.
A shoe for all seasons
If you play golf frequently and you also survive the harsh wind of Central European winter or the whipping coastal winds of the country of origin Scotland, you should think about more than a pair of golf shoes.
Special winter models are thicker lined and resistant to snow and rain. These can gladly be bought half a size larger, after all, even winter socks are slightly thicker.
Momentum in shoe fashion
Men’s golf shoes are the anchorin the ground before the tee and the right position before the putt. The shoes should imperceptibly consolidate the golfer’s position and focus on the essentials.
With the right grip, interchangeable spikes, a resistant, but breathable upper and a comfortable fit that is easily possible. And so every step feels like an albatross.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Men’s Golf Shoes” max=”1″]
- 0.1 adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Iron Metallic/White, 12 M US
- 0.2 FootJoy Men's Flex Golf Shoes Black 12 M US
- 0.3 Callaway Men's Balboa Vent 2.0 Golf Shoe, Light Grey, 10 M US
- 0.4 FootJoy Men's Originals Golf Shoes White 11 M Brown, US
- 0.5 Skechers Men's Torque Waterproof Golf Shoe, Black/red, 12 M US
- 0.6 Skechers Men's Pro 4 Waterproof Golf Shoe, White/Black, 10.5 W US
- 0.7 Puma Golf Men's Ignite Nxt Lace Golf Shoe Peacoat Team Gold-Puma White, 10 M US
- 0.8 New Balance Men's NBG2004 Waterproof Spiked Comfort Golf Shoe, Grey/Blue, 10 M US
- 0.9 New Balance Men's Striker Waterproof Spiked Comfort Golf Shoe, Black/red, 11 2E 2E US
- 0.10 FootJoy Men's ContourFIT-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes White 10.5 M Brown, US
- 0.11 Puma Golf Men's Ignite Nxt Lace Golf...
- 0.12 Skechers Men's Pro 4 Waterproof Golf...
- 0.13 Skechers Men's Torque Waterproof Golf...
- 0.14 FootJoy Men's Originals Golf Shoes White...
- 0.15 Skechers Men's Torque Waterproof Golf...
- 0.16 Skechers Men's Pro 4 Waterproof Golf...
- 0.17 Puma Golf Men's Ignite Nxt Lace Golf...
- 0.18 New Balance Men's NBG2004 Waterproof...
- 0.19 New Balance Men's Striker Waterproof...
- 0.20 FootJoy Men's ContourFIT-Previous Season...
- 1 Men’s golf shoes guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API