10 Best Nordic walking poles of 2019
- #1 Rated - Doctor and Physical Therapist Recommended. Strong Enough For Athletes And Trekking, Plus Ideal For Seniors And Individuals With Balance Issues. Only $79.95 Per Pair.
- Quality 1-Piece Poles SWIX And EXEL - Not Flimsy Twist/Flip-Locking Collapsible Poles From China With Cheap Loop Straps, Velcro Slings Or No Straps At All. Don't get scammed!
- These #1 Rated Poles Include Removable Nordic Walking Rubber Tips/Asphalt Paws For Hard Surfaces (Pavement and Cement), Indoor & Outdoor Tracks, In The Mall, Carpet, Tile, ......... These Are The Best Poles For Use In The City, On Pavement, For Those In Physical Therapy, .......
- Durable Carbide Metal Tips For The Trail, Grass, Beach, Snow & Ice - These Are The Best Poles For Use In The City, Out In The Country And Up In The Mountains.
- Beware Of Twist-Locking and Telescoping Poles That Rattle, Vibrate And Collapse Unexpectedly. Fact: 100% Of The Collapsible Poles On Amazon Are Made In China. Athletes Destroy Collapsible Poles + Seniors And Individuals With Balance Issues Should NEVER Be Sold Collapsible Poles. If you see collapsible poles that come with a free nylon sack it means they are 100% made in China.
- ANTI SHOCK/ SHOCK , ABSORBING POLES - With the High Quality 7 Series Aviation Aluminum Material, the Shock-Absorbing Effect Can Strongly Reduce Damage From the Impact Force
- EXTRA LONG EVA FOAM HANDLES WITH STRAPS - Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From Sweaty Hands and Very Comfortable to Hold
- BUILT TO LAST - We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
- EXTENDABLE - Our poles feature our Quick Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse, small and light enough to be stored within your backpack.
- 100% MONEY BACK - We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the quality and durability of our trekking poles. Otherwise 100% Money back
- TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER - TrailBuddy Trekking Poles' tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight
- LIGHT AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM - Aluminum 7075 hiking sticks weigh up to 4 ounces less than typical 6061 Aluminum common in hiking sticks
- EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 24.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin
- GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW - Available in beautiful black, blue, red, green, yellow, pink, purple, and aqua colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair connectors, mud baskets, and snow baskets (snow baskets for light snowshoeing only, NOT for skiing)
- Great for Everybody - Our hiking poles are a perfet fit from beginners to experts, children, teens, adults & seniors. Anybody from 3'6" up to 6'4" will have no problem using our poles!
- Comfortable - Ergonomic grips, lightweight aluminum, an extra wide padded wrist strap and an anti shock feature in each poles helps make our hiking poles the most comfortable poles you will use.
- Extras - Each pole comes with 2 rubber tips plus 2 spares (4 tips total), a carbide tip (built into each pole) and 2 mud baskets giving you all the essentials you need to get started hiking today
- Lightweight & Durable - Our poles are made of lightweight 6061 aluminum weighing in at approximately 12.4 ounces per pole (with tips). A very durable yet affordable material for any hiking skill level
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Covered by our 1 year warranty against all defects with friendly USA based support staff. Your satisfaction is our goal and we will not rest until you are happy.
- Rubber Fitness Traction Tip
- Ultra Sonic Finish
- Interchangeable Basket System
- Length: Fully Adjustable 80-130 cm
- Sold as a pair
- MOVE FASTER & FURTHER WITH LESS EFFORT: Made from Shock Absorbent, Ultralight 100% Carbon Fiber Material, which Minimizes the Impact on Joints and Absorbs any Noise. Weighs only 7 oz so it Reduces Arm Fatigue Allowing One to Move Quicker and Go the Extra Mile while Exerting Less Energy. Indestructible Design Will Withstand the Most Challenging Backpacking Trips.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Quick Lock Technology Allows User to Adjust Pole's Length Quickly and Easily While Firmly Holding its Position. Perfect Fit for Short or Tall MEN, WOMEN & KIDS. Provides Benefits to Seniors and Those Carrying Extra Weight. Retractable from 24" to 55", which Makes Foxelli Trekking Poles One of the Most Versatile and Compact in its Class.
- SUPREME COMFORT: Anti-Slip Natural Cork Grips Adjust to the Hand, Absorb Sweat, and Keep Hands Cool and Dry During Long Distance Hikes. Air Ventilated, Extra Padded, Adjustable Wrist Straps Provide All Day Comfort. The Extended Foam Sleeve Has Ridges and is Made of Soft EVA Foam to Easily Handle Switchbacks and Abrupt Changes in Terrain.
- ALL TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS: From Climbing Ice Mountains to an Easy Urban Walk, Heavy Duty 4 Season Accessories and a Tungsten Carbide Tip Won't Let You Down. Thermoplastic Rubber Tips Strongly Attach to the Staffs so they won't be Lost in Snow, Mud or when Snagged. CARRYING CASE INCLUDED!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don't Worry about Missing Amazon's 30-Day Return Window. We Offer a 120-Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee with a 3 Year Warranty for Defects. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Give You Your Money Back. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
- Material: high strength duralumin with variable lengths for body heights of 166 cm to 205 cm with anti-shock system and security steel tip, etc
- Telescopic length adjustment with centimetre scale. Complete telescope only 70 cm long!
- Ergonomic plastic/cork handle, adjustable wrist band, sizes XS S M X XL XXL. The wrist band can be released from the comfortable grips with a clasp and put back just as quickly.
- Weight: Nordic Walking Pole with clickable thumb loop wrist band 280 grams
- Box contents: 1 pair of Nordic Walking Poles (Black), 2 pairs of rubber asphalt pads, 2 pairs of plates for snow and forest roads and 1 carry case
- 🔥 Brand new design for 2019 with limited time introductory price! Grab your pair today! 🔥 LIGHTWEIGHT to Increase Your Footprint : Our Aluminum 7075 walking stick can weigh up to 115 gram (4 ounces) less compared to 6061 alumnium poles. The weight difference is crutial for hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, treking, running in rough terrains, and supporting heavier weights, considering you may lift the poles thousands of time in a single time
- STURDY and BUILT TO LAST: Trekology Walking stick's tough aluminum shaft can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fibre - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight.
- METAL FLIP LOCK - easier to adjust than twist lock, and sturdier than plastic flip lock - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 26 to 53 inches (65cm to 135cm) is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever locks.
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - EVA foam handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking. They have beautiful cork color for aesthetic look. The adjustable strap help hold your poles in place to reduce efforts.
- Get Your Complete Set today! Each set comes with two poles with plenty of accessories. Choose from red or black colored shafts. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and have a WORRY-FREE ONE YEAR WARRANTY. Get the poles today and expand your adventure!
- Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Perfectly cut and individually adjustable for optimum comfort.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- Durable aluminium upper segment, super light and stiff carbon lower segment for perfect turns with minimum weight.
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- ✈️ DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: We've made our poles from high grade aluminum 7075. Each pole weighs 9.5 Oz and they come in a set of 2, good for beginners and experienced hikers. They're easy to bring along with on backpacking trips and check-in luggage.
- 🤸🏼♀️ FLEXIBLE: Our poles expand from 25.5 inches (64.5cm) to 53 inches (135.5cm), suitable for kids and adults of varying heights, young and old. Height markings make for easy adjustments while you're out and about. Accessories for all season use (springtime hikes to wintertime light snowshoeing adventures)
- 🏔 SOLID: The tungsten carbide tips under rubber tips hold sturdy for more uneven terrain and longer hikes
- 👍🏼 ERGONOMIC: The handles provide a comfortable grip while your exercise. No more sweaty hands slipping on poles. They also come with wide & padded adjustable wrist straps
- 💪🏼 RESILIENT: The strong external locks ensure that poles hold steady while extended.
Nordic walking sticks guide
Nordic Walking poles: what to pay attention to when buying?
Nordic walking is done with the help of special sticks, which move not only the legs but also the upper body. It should take a special care on the selection of Nordic walking poles be placed.
The correct length of the sticks
For one, a couple should Nordic walking poles generally the same length and on the other hand, the sticks must have the correct length. This can easily be calculated by yourself: For this, your own height is measured in centimeters with the value 0.66. The result is the right stick length. If the calculated length is between two different sizes, it is advisable to select the smaller size. However, there are also models where one telescopeis present so that the length can be adjusted individually depending on the size.
Nordic walking sticks are by no means simple walking sticks, On the contrary, they are not only longer, but also made of lighter materials. For example, they offer Nordic walking poles made of aluminum, carbon and CFRP glass fiber. For example, carbon is much better able to absorb shock than aluminum. However, carbon sticks, due to the material and their production, significantly more expensive. However, it is important that the tip of the poles is made of a durable carbide and is interchangeable. If you like running on concrete paths and feel the noise of the tips on the floor as disturbing, here can provide relief in the form of coatings. These are simply slipped over the tips of the sticks and offered under the names „Rubber Buffers“, „Asphalt Pads“ or the like. However, the coatings not only dampen the sounds, but they also absorb the „beats“ that occur when they arise on the floor.
What else should be considered?
Very important when buying Nordic Walking poles is an ergonomically shaped handle. This may leave neither pressure points nor scrub. In addition, the handle should be good in the hand. As a rule, handles made of Nordic walking sticks made of cork or plastic. Cork has the advantage here that it can be breathable and also absorbs sweat better. The hand straps of the sticks are equipped with thumb loops. They too should be good in the hand. In addition, it is important to make sure that they pass their hands very close to the sticks. Furthermore, there must be no chafing, which may arise between the index finger and the thumb. There are now Nordic walking poles with adjustable hand loops so that they can be adjusted as needed. For longer tours wearing gloves is recommended. Popular are example Nordic walking poles from LEKI and Exel.
The right use
In addition to choosing suitable Nordic walking poles and suitable shoes, it is important to practice this sport properly. Here, the stick, which is located behind the own body while running, only lifted, if one raises the heel from the rear foot. Furthermore, the Nordic Walking poles should not be pulled over the ground. Correct is the lifting of the sticks, which creates sweeping movements of the arms. In the meantime Nordic Walking courses are offered by the most different providers, with which the correct handling with the sticks is learned.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Nordic walking poles” max=”1″]
- 0.1 SWIX Nordic Walking Poles of Norway. Life Time Warranty. 32 Lengths. #1 for Fitness, Hiking,...
- 0.2 TheFitLife Nordic Walking Trekking Poles - 2 Packs with Antishock and Quick Lock System, Telescopic,...
- 0.3 TrailBuddy Lightweight Trekking Poles - 2-pc Pack Adjustable Hiking or Walking Sticks - Strong...
- 0.4 BAFX Products 1 Pair (2 Poles) Adjustable Anti Shock Strong & Lightweight Aluminum Hiking Poles for...
- 0.5 LEKI Traveller Alu Nordic Walking Poles Black One Size
- 0.6 Foxelli Trekking Poles - Collapsible Lightweight Shock-Absorbent Carbon Fiber Hiking, Walking &...
- 0.7 SchwabMarken 1 Pair Hiking Poles/Trekking Poles/Nordic Walking Poles Collapsible/Anti-Shock System
- 0.8 Trekking Walking Poles Collapsible Adjustable Lightweight Aluminum Nordic Treking Stick Telescoping...
- 0.9 LEKI Instructor Lite SL2 Walking Pole Pair
- 0.10 Treqen Ultralight Collapsible Shock Absorbent Nordic Walking Trekking Hiking Poles with Strong 7075...
- 0.11 LEKI Instructor Lite SL2 Walking Pole...
- 0.12 LEKI Traveller Alu Nordic Walking Poles...
- 0.13 Trekking Walking Poles Collapsible...
- 0.14 BAFX Products 1 Pair (2 Poles)...
- 0.15 LEKI Traveller Alu Nordic Walking Poles...
- 0.16 Foxelli Trekking Poles - Collapsible...
- 0.17 SchwabMarken 1 Pair Hiking...
- 0.18 Trekking Walking Poles Collapsible...
- 0.19 LEKI Instructor Lite SL2 Walking Pole...
- 0.20 Treqen Ultralight Collapsible Shock...
- 1 Nordic walking sticks guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API