10 Best Pull-up bar door of 2019
- portable pull up bar Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more
- dip station fits standard doorways, Excellent for pull ups, triceps dips, push ups, and sit ups
- chin up bars three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral - fits up to a 36 inch wide door
- door frame pull up bar uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door. Installs in seconds.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - 12 comfortable grips & various handles allow you to perform wide, hammer, close-grip exercises
- UPPER BODY STRENGTH - Strengthen entire upper body and abs with pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, dips, and leg raises; Material: Steel; Foam/PVC grips
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & INSTALL - Slip-in design fits standard doorways (24" to 36"). Includes 2 optional foam covers for outer handles to protect doorframes
- AT-HOME WORKOUT - Portable design makes it easy to squeeze in workouts and stay fit at home; Exercise guide included
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of high grade steel & built to last, it holds up to 300 lb. and includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Turns any doorway into a personal gym; installs in seconds. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. Foam grips
- Uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door.
- The door way needs to be 24 - 32 inches wide to accommodate the bar
- ✅ No screws - ready to use - no need to assemble! Simply hook right into the doorframe, get a full body workout, and fold away for storage!
- ✅ Raised bar - Suitable for tall people. Designed for wide doorframes with a maximum width of 36.22" (92 cm) and depth of 8.27" (21 cm) - Made for wider doorframes: fits a door width of 27.56" - 36.22" (70 - 92 cm).
- ✅ Maximum stability, robust, high quality construction. Heavy duty design prevents movement of the bar during exercise. Safe weight limit of up to 440 lb (200 kg). Cushioned pads prevent damage to doorframe.
- ✅ Comfortable - no more blisters on your hands! Soft foam grip - durable and nonslip. Extra thick rod ensures firm grip.
- ✅ [2019 Upgrade] Larger Hooks - Redesigned with larger hooks for increased safety and stability as well as protection to the doorframe and wall.
- SMART HOOK TECHNOLOGY-With the revolutionary invention of smart hook, our genius design pull up bar decomposes the downward force generated by doing pushing up into several much smaller horizontal and vertical forces due to our unique construction.
- ZERO ASSEMBLY-Simply hook right on the doorframe, no assembly required. All you need to do is put on the 2 plastic sleeves to protect the door. Completely foldable design for easy storage
- SIX INCH HIGHER-The upper handle bar is 6 inches higher than the embarrassin traditional pull up bars.Tall guys no need to flex their knees.
- 100% DOORFRAME PROTECTION-The unique design scientifically decomposes the downward force, your doorframe is being well protected. Protective pads also prevent damage to door frame.
- MULTIPLE USE-Flexible uses include push-up and sit ups. This pull up bar for dorway fits a door width of 27.56" - 36.22" (70 - 92 cm) and depth of 8.27" (21 cm);Safe weight limit up to 440 lb (200 kg)
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH - This pull up bar for doorway use will tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for the perfect upperbody workout for men and women
- SAFE and SECURE - Heavy-duty chrome steel doorway pull up bar and door mounts provide great support and safety. Note: Always install and use the supplied screw-in door brackets (comes with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts)
- VERSATILE USES - Get fit and strong by using the door bar for many exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, push-ups, dips, situps and crunches. It's truly a multi function piece of at home workout equipment
- COMFORTABLE HAND-GRIPS - Non-slip extra-long foam grips for extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue or pain
- USE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS - Multiple screw-in door mount kits give flexibility to move to different places or heights. Adjusts to fit standard door ways between 26 and 39 inches. It's perfect for your home, garage, gym or the office
- THE FULL GYM EXPERIENCE: Get full range of motion pull up workouts that effectively build muscle across the chest, arms, back, and core with pull-ups, push-ups, body weight rows, dips, and sit ups
- GET OUT OF THE DOORWAY: Elevated Bar sets 1" above door trim and 10" from wall and fully leverages your doorway opening for full range of motion moves. Expandable bar ends fit all residential doorways 24" to 36" wide with molding up to 3.5" wide
- BUILT FOR REAL WORKOUTS: Premium heavy steel tubing supports up to 300 pounds. Exclusive ABS couplers secure a true, tight, and rigid frame. High density foam grips reduce strain for better workouts. Quickly switch between doorway and floor exercises
- IDEAL ANCHOR FOR OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Build a full body gym with Ultimate Body Press Bodyweight Resistance Trainers, Ab Straps and Gymnastic Rings for highly metabolic full body workouts and assisted pull up variations. (accessories sold separately)
- DESIGNED IN THE USA: Ultimate Body Press is a North Carolina company committed to delivering better workouts every day. Includes Prime eligible shipping, USA customer service and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Turn over and place on the floor for situps, pushups and dips; padded handles ensure correct form, and provide comfort
- Wide grip curved ergonomic handles offer three grip options for wide, close, and hammer grip pullups; padded handles ensure comfort for situps, pushups, and dips
- Portable gym that can be used as a doorway pull up bar or turned over to perform situps, pushups, and dips; 300-pound weight capacity
- Patented door frame guard and two-way adjustable design; fits door frames up to 33 inches wide and up to 6 inches deep
- Assembled dimensions: 15 x 38 x 14 inches, weight: 6.2 pounds; manufacturer's one-year warranty
- Fits most doorways 27" to 32" wide and up to 6.3" deep with extra-thick padding for points-of-contact with door frames to avoid marking or damage
- Features six foam padded grips and eight different grip positions for performing multiple workouts to exercise and sculpt your upper body
- Heavy-duty steel construction gives this exercise bar a weight capacity of 250 lbs and installs in seconds without damage to doorways or walls
- Six high density foam padded grips with eight grip positions
- Simple and easy to install or uninstall and store when there is limited space
- Ergonomic angled end to help protect wirst, ideal for latissimus. The length of the upper bar is firstly shortened to 39.17 inch from 47.24 inch, making it perfect for shoulder width pull ups.
- The form grip on the upper bar is divided into four small ones; with the angled grip ends, they together offer a wide range of different grip options: shoulder width grip or a close grip. SUSPENSION STRPAS are included for maximum versatility in your workouts.
- Newly FOAM SURFACE door pads can prevent damage to your door frame. The bar leaves no mark on your frame. Multiple foldable design make is a best space saver, you can store it in few seconds after a convenient training.
- The distance bewteen the two "hook " is cut down to 22.83cm, making it almost fit all doors, even doors in the corner. Fits a door width of 22.83"- 6.22"(58-92 cm) and depth of 8.27" (21 cm), it holds up to 400 lbs (200kg).
- Though great efforts are made to let it fits all doorways(the distance between two "hooks " shorted to fit some narrower doors; the upper bar also cut short to fit doors in the corner around walls), we always offer 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE for some special doorways that still don't fit. So buy it at ease now!
Pull-up bar door guide
A Chin Upis a simple and space-saving accessory for the home, where the arm muscles can be trained in a simple and effective way. If you really want to improve your ability to do pull-ups, you basically have to do some pull-ups every day, even on days when there is no training in the studio. Of course, a chin-up bar in the apartment is best for that. There are poles on the wall or at the blanketbe mounted, but also rods that are easily attached to the door frame.
Advantages and disadvantages of pull-up bars in the door frame
One of the advantages is the easy installation of the chin-up bar in the door frame. She is without ladderor heavy equipment possible. There are two types of pull-up bars for the door: those that are fastened with screws and those that are installed without screws. The rods, which are attached without screws, almost stalk from the inside against the door frame and thereby maintain their stability. Another advantage is that above all the rods, which are fastened without screws, can be quickly and easily removed again. Among the advantages is also to be mentioned that pull-up bars for the door in comparison to other models are quite cheap. A disadvantage can be considered that the height of the rod is defined by the height of the door. Larger people therefore have to bend their legs during the pull-ups. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it is comfortable or whether he would rather have a pole that is mounted higher (ie on the ceiling). A disadvantage of the pull-up bars in the door is that they can damage the door frame. When screws are used, holes are created. The other rods can be scratched. This can be particularly problematic if it is a rented apartment.
The pull-up bar in your own apartment
Once the pull-up bar is worried, another door must be selected to mount it. In this case, of course, is a door in which the rod does not prevent. Everyone knows best in their own home which door is not used too often and where the pole would do the best. Ideally, look for a door through which visitors do not have to go through, so not the front door and not the bathroom door, because the pull-up bar reduces the passage height of the door. Although it is not a problem, the rod off and on again and again to install, but everyone knows the problem of fitness equipment, which once mined and then in the closetdisappeared and then never see the light again. But if the chin-up bar is fixed in one of the side doors and has become an integral part of the furniture, it reminds everyone who passes by it that there are still 5 or 10 pull-ups today.
Features of the chin-up bars
First of all, there are different thicknesses to choose from. 30mm diameter are ideal, because thinner rods cut into the hands and wider ones usually do not provide enough grip. Then you should check the bar for its handles. Basically, two handles are sufficient. As far as the material is concerned, everyone should look at the different materials themselves and decide what is comfortable. In the cheapest rods usually only one enclosure of the rod is provided with a kind of foam pad. However, this is perfectly adequate for the normal use of the chin-up bar. The handles should be shoulder width apart.
Which model to choose?
In various tests, the different models and manufacturers of pull-up rods are tested time and again. The Innovation Fitness Powerbar 2 and the Türreck by Kettler are often among the winners in this category. With pull-up bars for doors that can be mounted in the door almost without a trace without screws, the MOVIT® pull-up bar with softgrip is often one of the winners. For extra wide doors, the door track by DENQBAR is considered one of the leading models, and for narrower doors the door track by Relaxdays is a good choice.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Pull-up bar door” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Sagler Pull up bar Doorway Heavy Duty Chin up bar Trainer for Home Gym Doorway Pull up bar or dip...
- 0.2 Prosource Fit Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar, Heavy Duty Doorway Trainer for Home Gym
- 0.3 Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
- 0.4 Ikonfitness Pull Up Bar with Smart Larger Hooks Technology [2019 Upgrade] - USA Original Patent, USA...
- 0.5 Iron Age Pull up Bar Doorway Portable No Crews Zero Assembly Free Standing Wall Mounted Indoor...
- 0.6 Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar - Locking Doorway Pullup Bar/Chin up Bar with 3 Sets of Screw-in...
- 0.7 Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up Bar with Elevated Bar & Adjustable Width
- 0.8 Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull Up Bar and Portable Gym System, Pro
- 0.9 Pure Fitness Multi-Purpose Doorway Pull-Up Bar
- 0.10 Iron Age Pull Up Bar for Doorway - Angled Grip Home Gym Exercise Equipment - Pullupbar with...
- 0.11 Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up...
- 0.12 Iron Age Pull Up Bar for Doorway -...
- 0.13 Prosource Fit Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up...
- 0.14 Ikonfitness Pull Up Bar with Smart...
- 0.15 Iron Age Pull up Bar Doorway Portable No...
- 0.16 Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar -...
- 0.17 Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up...
- 0.18 Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull...
- 0.19 Pure Fitness Multi-Purpose Doorway...
- 0.20 Iron Age Pull Up Bar for Doorway -...
- 1 Pull-up bar door guide
- 2 Check also:
- Bicycle trailer for dogs
- fire starter
- sports bag
- Neoprene shorty
- Sport Drinking Bottle
- Men’s sneakers
- Diving Mask
- Backpack rain cover
- fishing vest
- Joola table tennis racket
- Sport Armband
- fishing boat
- Gymnastics dumbbell
- hand pump
- Snapback caps
- BMX bike
- Paintball Vest
- Pilates Sportswear
- Rain poncho fishing
- Badminton net
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API