10 Best Silk sleeping bags of 2019
- Sleeping bag liner
- Materials: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Size: 83"x33"
- Pouch size: 9"x6.7" (22x 17cm)
- Machine washable, light weight, easy to care
- FULL LENGTH ZIPPER - The Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner comes with a full zipper that runs fully down one side and across the bottom of the liner. This means it can be fully unzipped to make a large sheet.
- PERFECT SIZE - The liner measures 85 inches (216cm) long and 33.5 inches (85cm) wide. It has ample room for tall people without having excess material that makes you uncomfortable. Also has a pillow pocket at the top that is 33.5 inches (85cm) wide and 11 inches (28cm) high.
- SILKY SOFT - The fabric used is 100% Polyester with a silk like finish so the soft, breathable and lightweight fabric feels great against your skin.
- STUFF SACK - The liner comes with a small stuff sack so it's easy to pack up after use. Measuring only 7.5 inches (19cm) long when packed and weighing 11.5 ounces (330 grams) it'll not take up much space in your backpack.
- FULL GUARANTEE -- The Vumos Liner comes with a Full Guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason then simple return it for a full refund or we'll replace it instantly if you have any problems.
- GENEROUS SIZE: 41" x 86" (105 x 220cm) including pillow pocket - this liner allows you to stretch out your legs in any sleeping bag or hostel bed. Folds down compact into its 6"x8" pocket. The body compartment excluding pillow pocket is 66.5" long.
- SILKY SOFT AGAINST YOUR SKIN: Made of durable, machine-washable Polyester with comfortable silk texture. Ultra lightweight backpacking-friendly at only 237gr/8.35 ounces, zipper version 260gr/9.17 ounces.
- KEEPS YOU AND YOUR CAMPING BEDDING CLEAN: Increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from bacteria and sweat. Or bring it to camp and hostels to discourage those nasty bed bugs.
- SIDE OPENING WITH VELCRO CLOSURE OR ZIPPER: The standard liner has a 60cm(23") opening on the left side to make it easy for you to get in and out. The new, zippered version opens all the way down.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - RISK FREE SHOPPING: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty. Our customer service team is here for you every day of the year: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
- Why silk? Silk is a luxurious and natural protein fabric, extremely soft and smooth. Silk won't irritate sensitive skin. It keeps you cool on hot days and through warm nights.
- EXTRA WIDE AND SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT: Two sizes for option: 87"x43" is an extra wide size, which is about 9" wider than a normal single liner. There's generous space for the tall people to move freely. It weighs only 6.3oz. (180g); The 87"x34" liner weights 5oz. (140g), which is a comfortable size for one person. The liner is compacted in a tiny ripstop nylon stuff bag. With an attached hook on the carry case, you can link it up with the liner after taking the liner out, avoid losing the stuff bag.
- Reinforced gussets: important positions are reinforced with gussets to make the liner durable for much longer time. There's pocket for pillow insert.
- Mulberry silk doesn't create static. Silk liner is machine washable.
- Silk liner keeps your sleeping bag clean and It's also ideal for hotels, hostels, travel, camping and sleeping cars.
- Silk is soft against your skin and responds well to changing temperatures - it feels cool in the summer and is warm in the winter.
- Mummy Liners made of silk are easy to hand or machine wash and dry quickly.
- Woven with a grid-like structure of strong silk threads, Ripstop Silk is more durable and resistant to tearing than regular silk
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: Premium design and highest attention to detail means stronger construction and lasting durability. Full-sized pillow pocket incorporated into design.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: About the weight of an iPhone, less than 6oz (170g), fits easily into any suitcase or backpack while offering a roomy 78" x 33" (220cm x 85cm) fit for sleepers up to 6'6" (220cm) tall.
- NATURALLY HYPOALLERGENIC & TEMPERATURE REGULATING: Natural silk is ideal for sensitive skin and offers protection against dust mites, allergens, harsh detergents and unclean bedding. Natural fibers absorb and release body heat for a more comfortable sleep.
- CRITTER RESISTANT: Your sanctuary in any situation. (Say NO to BEDBUGS and NASTY DISEASE-CARRYING MOSQUITOES.)
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Easy to wash and air dries quickly.
- High quality zipper with a length of 52" (132cm) on the right and left sides for easy access from both sides
- Luxurious space: 87"x43" extra wide sleep sack enables tall people to move freely inside. 43" wide pocket for pillow insert.
- 100% natural fiber. Silk is extremely soft, smooth and light weight. Cotton Improves thermal performance. The fabric is hypoallergenic and breathable; it won't irritate sensitive skin, and doesn't create statics. Machine washable.
- Come with a tiny rip-stop nylon stuff bag, total weight 8.7 oz. (248g). With an attached hook on the stuff bag, you can link it up with the liner after taking the liner out, won't lose the small stuff bag.
- Hygienic sheet: ideal for hotels, camping and sleeping cars. Use it as a liner under the hotel's quilt in the cold season.
- BEST USE: Warm weather sleeping cover great for hotels, hostels & travel
- SIZE: Mummy style (82x36) is tapered to best fit inside a sleeping bag; Dimensions; 6 ft 6 in x 28 in.
- PACKED: Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack about the size of a red Solo Cup (6 x 4.5 in), weighs 8.6 oz
- MATERIALS: 100% COOLMAX knit fabric has natural stretch, is quick drying & wicks moisture
- CARE: Machine wash and air dry. Avoid fabric softeners & dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance
- STAY WARMER & PACK LIGHTER. Our micro polyester fabric weights only a few ounces, but can add another layer of insulation and warmth to your night's sleep!
- KEEP YOUR SLEEPING BAG CLEANER. When the insulation in your sleeping bag is cleaner, it performs better keeping you warmer. By using our sleeping bag liners, you keep your sleeping bag clean of dirt, sweat and other debris. This means your bag stays cleaner and warmer for longer! Oh, and you can easily machine wash the liner whenever needed!
- FEELS LIKE HOME. Even though our technical Micro Polyester fabric is built be extremely tough and wick away moisture, it still feels like the sheets off your bed! Climb into the liner and feel like your back in the comfort of your own bed!
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!!
- OUTDOOR VITALS is only a couple years old, but has dramatically changed the outdoor industry helping over 10,000+ outdoor enthusiasts. We are pushing the boundaries of quality, price and innovation via our direct-to-consumer business model and amazing company culture. Our mission is to #OpenTheOutdoors to everyone!
No products found.
Silk Sleeping Bag Guidebook
Foreign beds, heavy luggage? Cold nights or warm summer? There are good reasons, one Silk sleeping bags in the backpackto stow.
These lightweight cabin sleeping bags are so small that they would even fit in your jacket pocket.
What is one for Silk sleeping bags Good?
Stop in a motel or a hostel, the view of the local beds and then the relief – no skin contact thanks Silk sleeping bags , That is why the Silk sleeping bags also commonly called youth hostel sleeping bag. Just as hygienic is the feeding of the silky companion into the actual Sleeping bag,
Silk sleeping bags are mostly made from Vietnamese silk, as it is more virgin than its Chinese counterpart. Silk, as a natural fiber, absorbs moisture well and dries quickly. Silk dries even faster than cotton.
As known from silk bedding, it is pleasantly cool on the skin in summer, while in winter it almost seems to store the body heat.
As an additional indentation in the sleeping bag, the silk increases the thermal comfort. The summer is enough Silk sleeping bags often as sole bedding in tent, Hut or even bivouac.
Every gram counts:
For hikers, mountain bikers and kayakers, every ounce of luggage counts. Especially here an investment in a silk sleeping bag is worthwhile. Depending on the model, the weight is around 120 grams. Who even has one? sleeping padcan do without and get an equally easy hammockcan reduce its total weight by up to 3kg.
The space-saving factor is also relevant. The small pack size can almost be neglected in the planning.
The same applies, of course, to travelers traveling to countries whose hygiene standards do not correspond to the western ones.
Silk has the advantage that it hardly absorbs body odor. This does not cause an unpleasant odor. If the nights have been very hot, the bag can be washed in a river with soapnuts ecologically correct and fast. In winter, this option on tours has the advantage that the main sleeping bag remains clean.
Tip: A silk sleeping bag is also a sensible purchase for people who have to sleep anointed due to illness, for example due to atopic dermatitis or psoriasis. So they save their bedding and reduce the resulting laundry.
A silk sleeping bag offers a great surface for individual design. With silk paints or batik technique the nocturnal companion becomes a work of art according to taste. A confusion is excluded so even with the smallest on school trips.
Tip: Fabrics from mosquito netcan be used to zipper the cocoon completely against insects. Thus, the silk sleeping bag offers the fastest heat full body protection against mosquitoes and Co.
The care is easy. Silk is washable at 30 ° Celsius. In addition, the fabric does not warp as much as cotton and does not shrink.
Silk sleeping bag models:
A great feature brings the Semtec silk sleeping bag. The pillow section is sewn on both sides so that a sweater or a jacket can be pushed in as a pillow filling. Just for trekking another space-saving function.
Other models such as the Cocoon Mummyliner Sleeping bagconsist of blended fabric. Silk and cotton combine their positive qualities here. The headboard can be tied up like a hood.
Cabin sleeping bags are made of fleece, cotton, blended fabrics, microphasers and silk. It is not recommended to use cheap plastics because the hygienic and temperature-regulating properties are close to zero.
Small Buying Guide:
In the search for a suitable silk sleeping bag, the following questions must be answered in advance:
Should the silk sleeping bag be pulled into my main sleeping bag? If so, the exact fit is important.
If silk is my material or maybe I want to spend the night in a fleece hut sleeping bag and do without a main sleeping bag.
Note: Good sleeping bags are marked separately according to how warm the men and women are. As a result, women often do not manage to sleep alone with a silk sleeping bag in the summer, while for men this is often not a problem.
What size do I need?
How should the headboard be?
Do I want a zipper for easy entry or bother me maybe bruising at night?
Silk sleeping bags – misused
The use of silk sleeping bags can be extended as desired: It is also a great companion for air travelers or long train journeys or boat trips. If it is cool or the nap is to be particularly comfortable, a silk sleeping bag is pulled out of the hand luggage. Car cinema, long nights by the fire … Wherever a fast, effective, space-saving and hygienic heating and / or bedding option is sought, it can be used.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Silk sleeping bags” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Marycrafts 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Single Sleeping Bag Liner Travel Sheet 83"x33" Silver
- 0.2 Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping Sheet - Silk Like Material for Travel - Has Full Length Zipper...
- 0.3 The Friendly Swede Sleeping Bag Liner - Travel and Camping Sheet, Pocket-Size, Ultra Lightweight,...
- 0.4 Browint Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Silk Sleep Sheet, Sack, Extra Wide 87"x43", Lightweight Travel and...
- 0.5 Cocoon Silk MummyLiner (Natural, 95-Inch x 35/22-Inch)
- 0.6 Brave Era Naturally Hypoallergenic 100% Mulberry Silk Travel Sheet for Adventurous Travelers...
- 0.7 Browint Silk/Cotton Travel Sheet with Double Zippers, 87"x43" Extra Wide Sleep Sheet with Pillow...
- 0.8 Sea to Summit Adaptor Coolmax Liner, Mummy (82 x 36in)
- 0.9 Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liner (Charcoal, Mummy/Micro Polyester)
- 0.10 Brave Era Naturally Hypoallergenic 100%...
- 0.11 Browint Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Silk...
- 0.12 Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping...
- 0.13 Browint Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Silk...
- 0.14 Cocoon Silk MummyLiner (Natural, 95-Inch...
- 0.15 Brave Era Naturally Hypoallergenic 100%...
- 0.16 Browint Silk/Cotton Travel Sheet with...
- 0.17 Sea to Summit Adaptor Coolmax Liner,...
- 0.18 Sea to Summit Adaptor Coolmax Liner,...
- 0.19 Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liner...
- 1 Silk Sleeping Bag Guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API