10 Best Snowboard binding of 2019
- Industry Standard Mounting pattern to fit all traditional snowboard mounting patterns
- All Mountain rating
- Straps: Gel Padded Ankle and Toe Cap
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Medium fits 7-9, Large Fits 9-11, XL fits 11-14
- Flows Patented Rear Entry Design
- Upgraded new LSR ratchets for easier size and fit adjustment
- Padded Hi-Back and foot bed
- All mountain design and flex.
- RESPONSE: 2 - 5 (Plush - Medium)
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS/BUCKLES: Reactstrap, Convertible Capstrap, Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- HIGHBACK: 3D Contour Light Highback w Heel Grip
- STRAPS: Dual Density Straps w Spinal Cord
- BUCKLES: AsymLight Buckle
- FOOTBED: MagneBed S³R Footbed (3° Canted Footbed), Angled Toe Ramp
- BASEPLATE: HCX-33 Baseplate
- Baseplate: Anatomical baseplate with 2 x 2 screw inserts
- Die-cut EVA toe and heel ramp pads
- Straps: Adjustable toe and ankle straps
- Heat-molded EVA ankle straps
- Highback: Ultra-light EVA padded highback
- Snowboards binding screws
- Fits most of bindings
- Nice binding screws replacement
- Response - 3
- Mount Type - Disc
- Warranty - 1 Year
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: These Bindings fit any sized foot, from a children's size 12.5 - 7 (US), women's size 4 -12 (US) and men's 6 - 12.0 (US). Can be used with or without shoes.
- REALISTIC SNOWBOARD BINDINGS: Quick entry buckle and ladder system just like real snowboard bindings plus a velcro toe strap to easily and quickly get in and out of these bindings. They are made with no screws or sharp parts and with the exact same high density plastic as traditional snowboard bindings meaning they are super durable.
- SNOWBOARD COMPATIBLE: These bindings use the same 4 hole mounting system as most traditional snowboard bindings. Set up your bindings, with the exact same stance-width and angles that you ride the mountain on. Why? So what you practice throwing down in training, seamlessly transitions to the mountain.
- THE BEST SNOWBOARD TRAINING EXPERIENCE: Use these bindings with the Jib Training Board or Tramp Training Board for the best snowboard training experience.
- FREE SHIPPING & HASSLE FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM: 12 month hassle free warranty program. RETURNS: 30 day, 100% money back guarantee if you're not stoked on your Training Board Bindings.
- Highback: A polycarbonate highback gives the rider extra support and adds a playful personality to the bindings overall performance
- Chassis (base): A polycarbonate construction allows the base to be supportive and responsive on edge
- Straps: 3D Profile makes for a conforming feel without adding pressure points like other conventional straps
- .Footbed: A full footbed presents a comfortable all day feel and shock absorption and hardpack and uneven terrain.
Snowboard binding guide
Snowboarding is very popular with younger winter athletes. With a fast board, it goes downhill, which provides the ultimate kick. It is of course important to be able to rely on his material. A big role plays the Snowboard binding , which connects the snowboard boots with the board and makes the control of the sports equipment in the first place possible. Here are some useful tips to help you make your choice so that first-class quality creates a unique board feel.
What is the Snowboard binding I agree?
Snowboarding has become a popular winter sport in recent decades. But the fast-paced sport needs a lot of practice and of course the optimal equipment. This includes the Snowboard binding which should be chosen wisely. Rubber loops were still used in the 1980s, but professional ties have developed over time. These not only provide a greater driving experience, but are also designed as a safety bond to minimize the risk of injury when snowboarding.
Advantages of Snowboard binding
The bindings are one of the heart of the snowboard setup. They keep the snowboarder on the board and create a connection, as it is needed on the mountain. A high quality model is variably screwed on the board and can be adjusted individually for both feet. This applies to the distances, the direction of travel and the foot type. Here, for example, the foot angle can be adjusted or the distances of the bonds are reduced or increased. This allows comfortable use of the board.
Various snowboard bindings
* Soft binding
* Plate binding
* Cinch binding
* Step-in binding
* Flow binding, which is adjustable in tension, as in the following model:
Snowboard binding Flow Flite ExoFit 2015
The all-mountain bindings are equipped with all the basic flow technologies and thus the ultimate companion on the mountain. The Rocker Base of the Flite leaves the board enough space to take advantage of the flex. Thanks to the full EVA inserts in the toe and heel, the Flite is also sufficiently dampened without sacrificing stability. The highback is comfortable to spend long days on the mountain. The one-piece PowerStrap provides a good grip and transmits the power precisely. The ratchets make setting the boards very easy.
Important information about the different bindings
Bear in mind: It does not fit every binding on the snowboards. The harder a bond, the better the transfer of force to the edge, so that a better carving is possible. For a softer one Snowboard binding The range of motion is greater, for example, to feel more in tricks. It’s also easier to control, so it’s great for beginners. Flow brand snowboard bindings are soft binding variants that allow snowboarders to get in and out quickly. The step-in binding has a mechanism that makes it possible to lock the binding while standing. The firmness as well as the hold are ensured here over the shoe. This is a lot harder compared to the soft boots. The plate bindings are rather exotic and barely visible.
Conclusion – Optimal adjustment of the snowboard binding
The attitude depends on which level the snowboarder is and what he wants to drive. The degree numbers are visible on the mounting plate. Beginners should set the front snowboard binding to +15 degrees and the back to 0 degrees. This is a good grade setting for getting started. Anyone looking for tricks is well advised for the front binding with +15 degrees and the rear binding with -15 degrees. switchDriving and tricks is a lot easier. Of course, the degrees are very variable, so you can try around to find the perfect degree.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Snowboard binding” max=”1″]
- 0.1 System APX Men's 2019 Snowboard Bindings
- 0.2 Flow Alpha MTN Snowboard Bindings 2019 (Large)
- 0.3 Burton Citizen Snowboard Bindings Purps Womens Sz M (6-8)
- 0.4 Rossignol Battle Black Snowboard Bindings Black Mens Sz M/L (9-11.5)
- 0.5 Avalanche Serenity Snowboard Bindings White/Pink Womens Sz L (7-10)
- 0.6 SNOWBOARD BINDING SCREW SET(silver color)
- 0.7 Flow Alpha MTN Snowboard Bindings-Large
- 0.8 Liquid LQ 2500 Men's Snowboard Bindings Large Black - New
- 0.9 Snowboard Addiction Training Board Bindings
- 0.10 Chamonix Cornu Mens Snowboard Bindings White/Blue Sz L (9-13)
- 0.11 Snowboard Addiction Training Board...
- 0.12 Flow Alpha MTN Snowboard Bindings 2019...
- 0.13 Liquid LQ 2500 Men's Snowboard Bindings...
- 0.14 Rossignol Battle Black Snowboard...
- 0.15 Avalanche Serenity Snowboard Bindings...
- 0.16 SNOWBOARD BINDING SCREW SET(silver...
- 0.17 Flow Alpha MTN Snowboard Bindings-Large
- 0.18 Liquid LQ 2500 Men's Snowboard Bindings...
- 0.19 Snowboard Addiction Training Board...
- 0.20 Chamonix Cornu Mens Snowboard Bindings...
- 1 Snowboard binding guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API