10 Best speed Bike of 2019
- 21 Speed Shifting system ensure you to brakes for safety at any speed.
- Dual Disc brake provided great stopping power.
- Please rotate the fork 180 degree before assemble front wheel, make sure the front brake and the rear brake at same side of the bike.If the brake installed incorrect, the brake and gear system can not works.
- Bicycle tire may be flat due to the long time storage and transportation. Please air up the tire before you ride your bike.
- Includes a flip-flop hub so you can ride fixed or with a freewheel
- Premium hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel frame absorbs the bumps in the road and is as durable as can be
- Comes standard with 30mm deep-v rims, Kenda Kwest 700 x 28C tires, KMC chain, VP freestyle pedals, and two sets of brakes
- All of the components required for a super smooth ride. All of our bikes have a weight limit of 220 lbs.
- Includes all the tools you need for building and maintaining your own bicycle
- 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Frame - Lightweight
- Shimano A050 Thumb Shifters
- 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Wheelset with Quick Release Skewers
- Shimano 21 Speed Drivetrain to Handle Any Situation
- Free Pedals Included, Bike is Factory Direct, Assembly & Tuning are required
- Frame:6061 matte aluminum frame,lightweight.
- Shifters:Shimano A050 thumb shifter with 21 Speeds.
- Aluminum rims and 700*25C Kenda High-performance tyre,good riding experience.
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free installation tools and pedals include.
- Weight: 25.9lbs (11.5kg) with pedals. Size 52 cm for people between 5'5'' & 5'9", Size 56 cm for people between 5'9'' & 6'1", CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE YOU ORDER.
- Steel frame
- 21-speed shifters
- Alloy caliper brakes
- Features battery life up to 12 months with IPX7 water rating which is waterproof up to 5 feet and has a wireless strength upto 10 feet
- Lightweight and easy to install - no magnets. Speed sensor mounts to any bike's wheel hub. Cadence sensor easily attaches to your bike's crank arm or shoe (both mounts included)
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer
- Works with Zwift and trainer road! capture speed and Cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times - even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature - for the speed sensor only - tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN $550 - Because Tommaso is a direct to the consumer brand you can now get a bike with 100% Shimano gears, super lightweight aluminum frame, and lightweight wheels for under $550. Tommaso gives you value like no other brand. We provide a lifetime frame warranty and great service through our U.S. based customer service team.
- THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER BIKE - If you are new to cycling, this is the bike for you. New cyclists don't need "beginner bikes" they will outgrow in a year, they deserve affordable performance. The Fascino embodies the idea of affordable performance with a high quality mix of components seen on bikes that cost $100's more.
- READY TO TAKE YOUR RIDING TO THE NEXT LEVEL? - The Fascino will give you all the power, performance, and speed you need to tackle your first century or an extended hilly ride. Using a 3x7 Shimano drivetrain and a huge gearing range will allow you to climb any hill with ease while still having the speed you need for the flats.
- NEVER MISS A SHIFT - Shimano Tourney shifters provide reliable shifting in all riding conditions. While competitors use off-brand parts to save money and cut corners, we use a 100% Shimano drivetrain. Why? Because Shimano makes the best gears on earth, and they work at the peak performance when used as a complete set.
- YOU DESERVE A COMFORTABLE RIDE - Our compact frame geometry, premium compact handlebars, and anatomically designed seat offer increased comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Fascino is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles.
- Provides a stronger, faster, more reliable stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems; Disc brakes also do not wear out your tires and last much longer; Since disc brakes are much more consistent you'll be able to judge braking more accurately
- High tensile steel folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and folds flat in seconds with no tools required
- Includes Shimano products that are known to last, including derailleur and shifters; Also includes alloy double wall rims with 26" diamond wheels
- Front & rear shock absorbers that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes
- Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6'0". Max weight up to 220lbs; Light assembly required
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Aero
- Fork: 700c 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano A050 SIS Handlebar Mounted
- Wheelset: 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Side
- Brakes: Disc
Sport is an integral part of many people. This can be the case for several and several reasons. So the sport on the one hand, of course, fun, provides distraction from the usually very stressful everyday life and thus helps effectively shutdown. At the same time, regular sports naturally keep you fit and increase physical well-being, and of course this is not negligible. A sport that is very popular with both professionals and casuals is cycling. In addition to the strenuous tours with the mountain bikeEspecially fast rides are very interesting for many people. The right equipment for these tours is a high quality speed Bike , But what is it? speed Bike at all? What are the advantages of this particular model and for whom is a special one? speed Bike at all? How can a good model be recognized and what should be taken into account when purchasing to get the best possible support from the sport?
What is a speed Bike at all?
Anyone who knows a little English is sure to be able to get a picture of one speed Bike close. Quite simply, such a model is simply a bicycle that is very well suited for high-speed driving. Thanks to lightweight materials and the special shape can be achieved with a speedbike under appropriate conditions very high speeds, which are usually impossible or very difficult with a normal bike. The complete bike is designed exclusively for speed. The frame is usually made of very lightweight aluminum and can thus be moved with very little effort and effort. The streamlined shape reduces the resistance to an absolute minimum. In combination with the usually very thin tires is thus an unobstructed driving, especially on smooth surfaces very easy.
For whom is a speedbike well suited?
As already mentioned, the wheel is especially suitable for speed on flat surfaces. Although one or the other dirt road can certainly be conquered with a good speed bike, on heavier terrain it is usually over. The sensitive materials very quickly damage here, a ride on such surfaces should therefore be avoided as far as possible. The Speedbike is really only for you if you value high speed and mostly on well-developed roads or bike paths.
You should also note before buying that a speedbike is not designed for comfort. A suspension that can compensate for minor bumps will not be found. The same applies to a soft one saddlewith a wide seat, which relieves even on long distances. This is also not included in most speed bikes.
What should be considered when buying?
The price differences are also very big on the speed bikes. This can already be determined by a short search on the Internet or a review in the shop. Not all expensive models are good and of course not all cheap speed bikes are bad. In general, you should pay particular attention to the selection of the materials used. Because only high-quality materials can offer you the necessary stability when driving. You should also be careful with the installed technology. Many speed bikes, especially from the low-priced range, look at first glance very modern and good, the built-in technology is not one of the best. If you do not know well about bicycles and if this is your first speed bike, you should always take extensive advice. This is now offered directly in the specialist shop. In addition, you usually have the opportunity to try out several bikes directly on site and to look closely. Many retailers even have a short practice round with their bikes. So you can convince yourself on site whether you like the respective model visually as well as functionally.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”speed Bike” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Eurobike Road Bike EURXC550 21 Speed 54 cm Frame 700C 3-Spoke Wheels Road Bicycle Dual Disc Brake...
- 0.2 Retrospec Harper Single-Speed Fixed Gear Urban Commuter Bike
- 0.3 Vilano R2 Commuter Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 21 Speed 700c
- 0.4 Hiland Men's Road Bike,Adult Alumilum 700C Road Racing Bicycle for Men and Women,Urban Commuter Bike...
- 0.5 KENT GZR700 Road Bike
- 0.6 Wahoo RPM Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- 0.7 Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling...
- 0.8 Tommaso Fascino - Sport Performance Aluminum Road Bike, Shimano Tourney, 21 Speeds - Black/Yellow -...
- 0.9 Xspec 26" 21-Speed Folding Mountain Bike for Adult, Shimano Black, 26"
- 0.10 Vilano Tuono 2.0 Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 21 Speed Disc Brakes, 700c
- 0.11 Tommaso Fascino - Sport Performance...
- 0.12 Eurobike Road Bike EURXC550 21 Speed 54...
- 0.13 KENT GZR700 Road Bike
- 0.14 Hiland Men's Road Bike,Adult Alumilum...
- 0.15 KENT GZR700 Road Bike
- 0.16 Wahoo RPM Cycling Speed and Cadence...
- 0.17 Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor...
- 0.18 Tommaso Fascino - Sport Performance...
- 0.19 Xspec 26" 21-Speed Folding Mountain Bike...
- 0.20 Vilano Tuono 2.0 Aluminum Road Bike...
- 1 Speedbike Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API