10 Best Spinning Rod of 2019
- Elite spinning rod with 35% more graphite for exceptional strength and feel
- Virtually indestructible blank construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass
- Clear Tip design delivers added responsiveness and strength
- Cork handles provide comfort during lengthy fishing outings
- 1-piece stainless steel Ugly Tuff guides eliminate insert pop-outs and can be used with all types of line
- KastFlex IM6 Graphite Blanks - Fish like a gladiator! KastKing Crixus casting rods and spinning rods deliver incredible performance at a budget price. With KastFlex technology, these powerful and sensitive IM6 Graphite rods range in power from a light weight rod to heavy in 5' to 7'6" lengths. These incredible all-around rods are perfect for any species in freshwater and you'll also find them perfect as a saltwater fishing rod.
- Stainless Steel Guides w/Zirconium Oxide Rings - As an angler you know that quality components make the fishing rod. KastKing uses only high-quality stainless-steel guide frames with Zirconium Oxide rings that deliver long, smooth casts and durable performance with fluorocarbon, monofilament or braided fishing line. You'll get exceptional performance from your new Crixus fishing rod with KastKing Made in the USA KastPro braid.
- 20 Different Models - KastKing Crixus fishing rods are available in 20 different power, action, and length combinations. There is a Crixus fishing rod that is perfect for bass fishing, walleye fishing, trout fishing, catfish, and so much more. There are several perfect Crixus models for inshore saltwater fishing. All Crixus fishing rods are constructed in 2-pcs for easy transport and storage. With PTS (Power Transition System) technology, they'll feel just as good as 1-pcs rods.
- Performance That You Can Count On - The new KastKing Crixus fishing rods are designed with performance in mind and loaded with features normally only found on rods costing much more. Crixus is not an old-fashioned fishing pole. Each fishing rod is exceptionally light-weight due to the graphite construction but has plenty of power to handle your best catch. You'll be proud to own these KastKing fishing rods and to fish with peace of mind.
- Golf Style SuperPolymer Handle - SuperPolymer handles are comfortable, durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you maximum control over your fishing rod in all conditions. These performance handles are normally only found on fishing rods costing much more, but KastKing uses them on all Crixus spinning rods and baitcasting rods to make these the best value of any fishing pole available today. Crixus fishing rods feature a split rear handle design and are finished with a EVA fighting butt.
- Strong, yet balanced graphite and fiberglass construction
- Durable Ugly Tuff one piece stainless steel guides
- Clear Tip design for strength and sensitivity
- Durable and lightweight EVA grips
- 7-year warranty
- 24 Ton Multi Modulus Carbon Composite Blank Construction
- Stainless Steel Guides with Aluminum Oxide Inserts
- Double Up Locking Reel Seat
- Rubberized Cork Wrapped Full Handles
- 【What You Get From Cadence】Cadence fishing poles offer high-performance premium features at an unbeatable value. Fishing with quality, dependable gear should not mean breaking the bank. 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 90 days return policy for a 100% refund,order it with no worries behind,you will get more than pay! Enjoy fishing !
- 【Ultra-High Quality 30-TON Carbon Fiber Blank】All CR5 1-piece and 2-piece fishing rods are constructed with 30-ton carbon matrix graphite blank offers strongest ,lightweight, durability and sensitivity than other rods. Ideal for game fish including freshwater fish like bass, walleye and trout as well as popular inshore species like red fish, speckled trout and flounder with a rinse after fishing.
- 【Premium Materials】Cadence CR5 spinning rods are made from materials that bring strength and sensitivity without weight. Made of 30 ton carbon, SiC guides with durable stainless steel frames, a comfortable Fuji reel seat and a blank wrapped in carbon veil to enhance the durability. Rods comes in 2 handle configurations; carbon split grip and full grip using a premium cork and EVA, is made to deliver a premium rod at a greater value than the competition.
- 【Super Smooth Power】Stainless steel guides with SiC inserts makes it more smooth and durable, avoids line sticking into the guides, minimizes friction while also enhancing sensitivity by transferring vibrations from the line through the guide to the rod and to your hand.
- 【Portable Setting】Unique 2 piece design makes it easily and affordable to fit in car, trunk, boat hatch than traditional one piece,but using feel like a one-piece fishing rod ! 2 piece spinning rod allows you to travel to your favorite fishing spot and enjoy fishing whenever and wherever you want.
- AMAZING QUALITY CARBON FIBER BLANK - All Perigee II one-piece and two-piece Twin-Tip rods are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex technology blanks for power, strength, durability, and accuracy.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL - KastKing uses the best quality components in KastKing Perigee II fishing rods. World renowned Fuji O-Ring line guides, tuned ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats, high-density EVA grips, Saf-T-Keeper hook holder, the finest sensitive "bare and beautiful" finish carbon fiber for rod blanks, and outstanding cosmetics.
- TWO FISHING RODS for the price of one! KastKing Perigee II Two Piece Twin-Tip carbon fiber spinning rods and baitcasting rods each comes with two rod tips - Medium and Medium Heavy or Medium with Medium Light power. Best value in the fishing tackle market!
- SMOOTH POWER - KastKing PTS (Power Transition System) spigot joints in our KastKing Perigee II Twin-Tip rods transition the power smoothly throughout the fishing rod blank. Specialized computer control wrapping at four angles keeps the power flowing. You will agree it feels like a one-piece fishing rod!
- STEP UP - Throw away your old technology ugly fishing pole and step into the future of fishing with a dynamic KastKing Perigee II high performance baitcaster or spinning fishing rod for bass fishing, trout fishing, cat fishing or any fishing technique! Total Peace of Mind Warranty. Best-in-Class Lifetime total warranty on Twin Tip top ends.
- AAA cork full grip handle
- Sea-guide soft touch alien reel seat with positive lock design provides a secure platform for all reels
- Carbon bound blanks are spiraled with carbon thread creating unparalleled strength and precise action
- Fuji guides with stainless steel deep pressed frames with aconite inserts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24 ton graphite construction for a lightweight and balanced design
- Stainless steel guides with Titanium oxide inserts
- High Density EVA handles are more durable and comfortable
- Sensitive & strong, kastflex blank - All Royale Legend fishing rods are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon matrix kastflex technology blanks which gives each rod incredible sensitivity and power.
- Fuji line guides-using Fuji guides for superior casting distance, accuracy while Dissipating heat more efficiently.Reel seats are made of high-strength nylon for a solid base, all-day comfort.
- 1 pc bass technique lengths & actions-it's designed with the bass angler in mind and help you be more successful no matter which technique you Use from flippin'to drop shot, Texas Rigging, swim Baits.
- 2 pc rods perform like 1 pc-pts (power transition System) spigot joints transition The power smoothly throughout fishing rod blank. Specialized computer control wrapping keeps power flowing.
- All kastking fishing rods are covered by a limited lifetime, total peace of mind Warranty against the workmanship and materials of the rod for the original owner.
- Ideal for savvy anglers seeking the best in performance, value and convenience
- Four-piece designs
- Premium quality SCII graphite
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Spinning Rod Guide
A Spinning Rod is used when fishing predatory fish such as perch, zander, trout and pike. From other types of fishing rods, spinning rods differ in that a constant lure guidance is made. The blinker feigns the fidgeting of a small fish to attract predators that feed on small fish. The small baitfish are at the end of the fishing lineattached. Except for a few details is one Spinning Rod like most fish rods constructed. A Spinning Rod consists of the handle, the blank and the roll holder. Spinning rods can be equipped optionally with multi-roles or stationary roles. Some additional details and a special handling of the rod allow this special fishing technique in combination.
Criteria to consider when choosing a Spinning Rod must be considered
Modern spinning rods are characterized by the fact that they offer the angler a high level of comfort. However, in order for the future fishing trips to be really successful, you must choose the Spinning Rod some criteria are considered. Only with a good overall construction can the desired fishing success be achieved. The handle and the blank of the new spinning rod must be high-quality processed, but also the quality and the characteristics of the role and the roll holder influence the catch success. Spinning rods should always be selected according to the fish to be fished and the bait used. For the angler to practice his hobby for hours without fatigue, the spinning rod must be well balanced.
The hand part of the fishing rodshould be made of a grippy material, wrapped with a grippy material or with a handle, for example made of cork, be equipped to achieve a better grip.
The term blank refers to the main part of the spinning rod. The properties of the blanks are crucial for a good and fast bite indication. For this purpose, the proportion of carbon fibers should be as high as possible and the proportion of resin should be low. Carbon fibers have the property of transmitting vibrations while resin dampens them. The blank takes over the lead while fishing. By means of the assembly with rings, the fishing line is guided from the roll to the rod tip. The different spinning rods differ in their speed and their flexibility. As a very fast and high-quality carbon rod, for example, the Angel Berger Tele Fishing SetPredator rod + roll are recommended.
Not only the blank of a spinning rod must convince with excellent properties. An equally important task must be assumed by the role holder and the role. As a rule, a stationary reel is used when fishing with a spinning rod. The fixed role guarantees easy handling of the fishing rodwhen ejecting over long distances. For fishing in the sea, however, spinning rods can also be equipped with multi-roles. The reels, which are equipped with spinning rods, have been specially designed for spinning. Stationary rollers and spinning reels differ in the way they are attached to the fishing rod. Multi roles are attached transversely to the rod. Stationary rollers, however, are mounted parallel to the spinning rod.
The casting weight given by the manufacturer gives the angler information about how strong the spinning rod is during ejection. A model with a casting weight (WG) of 50 – 100 g survives the ejection with a maximum load of 100 grams unscathed. However, the spinning rod should be loaded slightly below the upper limit to achieve longer throw distances. A spinning rod with a WG 60 should therefore be equipped with a maximum of 48 grams bait. The casting weight also provides information on how well the bait can be guided under the surface of the water and how sensitively the rod reacts. Fishing rod manufacturers usually give the casting weight for their models slightly lower, so that the spinning rod is more stable.
In length, the offered rods vary between 1.60 and 3.30 meters. Spinning rods with a length between 2.40 and 3 meters are most commonly used.
Various designs of spinning rods
Spinning rods are offered as telescopic and plug-in rods. These basic versions are additionally subdivided into further subcategories. These subcategories are single handed and two handed spinning rods.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Spinning Rod” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod 7' - Medium - 2pc
- 0.2 KastKing Crixus Fishing Rods, Spinning 5ft 6in-L Power-M Fast-2pcs
- 0.3 Shakespeare USSP701MH Ugly Stik GX2 1-Piece Spinning Rod, 8-20-Pound Test, 7 Feet, Medium-Heavy...
- 0.4 Berkley BSLR662ML Lightning Spinning Rod
- 0.5 Cadence Fishing CR5 Spinning Rods | 30 Ton Carbon | Fuji Reel Seat | Stainless Steel Guides with SiC...
- 0.6 KastKing Perigee II Fishing Rods, Spin 6ft 7in-ML Power-Fast-1pc
- 0.7 Fenwicks HMG70MH-FS HMG Spinning Rod Rod
- 0.8 Abu Garcia Vengeance Spinning Rod
- 0.9 KastKing Royale Legend Fishing Rods, Spinning 7ft -M Power-Fast-1pc
- 0.10 St.Croix Triumph 6.6ft Mf 1pc Spinning Rod (Trs66mf), Titanium
- 0.11 Fenwicks HMG70MH-FS HMG Spinning Rod Rod
- 0.12 St.Croix Triumph 6.6ft Mf 1pc Spinning...
- 0.13 Shakespeare USSP701MH Ugly Stik GX2...
- 0.14 Berkley BSLR662ML Lightning Spinning Rod
- 0.15 Cadence Fishing CR5 Spinning Rods | 30...
- 0.16 KastKing Perigee II Fishing Rods, Spin...
- 0.17 Fenwicks HMG70MH-FS HMG Spinning Rod Rod
- 0.18 Abu Garcia Vengeance Spinning Rod
- 0.19 KastKing Royale Legend Fishing Rods,...
- 0.20 St.Croix Triumph 6.6ft Mf 1pc Spinning...
- 1 Spinning Rod Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API