10 Best squash racket of 2019
- 2-Dunlop Hyper Lite Ti Racquets
- Beam: 20 mm
- Head size: 500 cm²
- Weight: 145 g
- Balance: 335 mm
- Gripsize: 1
- Frame Weight: 125 grams
- Balance: 350 mm
- Head Size: 500 cm2 / 77.5 sq.in.
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/Basaltex
- RACQUET COMES FACTORY STRUNG. 3/4 COVER INCLUDED
- FRAME WEIGHT: 170 grams
- HEADSIZE: 500 cm2
- CONSTRUCTION: Premium Graphite Alloy
- RACQUET COMES FACTORY STRUNG.
- NO COVER INCLUDED.
- BEST IN ITS CLASS. Expertly crafted out of pure graphite, this Pro Impact Graphite Squash Racket will provide long-term strength for years to come. Graphite is stronger and more reliable than aluminium, yet is lightweight to offer more control and maneuverability.
- ALL SKILL LEVELS. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or skilled player, you can get your game on with Pro Impact. Designed to improve your game, this racket allows for fast, accurate and flexible play to accommodate all skills levels.
- GENERATES MORE POWER. The tear drop shape features longer strings, providing a bigger trampoline effect and packing an additional punch. Combined with the open throat style, this racket will generate more power no matter what your skill level is.
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME. Offering a perfect combination of power and control, this squash racket will deliver consistent performance on the court. The quality construction combined with the teardrop shape adds extra crispness to your shots so you can improve your game and squash your opponent.
- INCLUDED COVER. For added convenience, the racket comes with an included cover with zipper closure to keep it fully protected. This cover is also outfitted with a shoulder strap so you can easily carry it from one location to the next.
- Head i.110 - Squash Racket
- Dunlop Blaze Pro Squash Racquet (Frame Weight 175 grams. Head Size 500 sq. cm)
- Vision Protective Eyewear
- Dunlop Pro Double Yellow Dot Ball
- Dunlop Competition Single Yellow Dot Ball
- Carrying case with shoulder strap. RACQUET COMES FACTORY STRUNG.
- Weight 110 g / Beam 20 mm
- Head size 500 cm
- String pattern 12/17
- Only the racquet is included
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best squash equipment available.
- POWERFUL STARTER: This head light starter's racquet offers added power from the stiffness provided by HEAD's Amplified Fibre Technology.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The lighter racquet head makes it easier to defend and allows you to react faster to shots.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The Cyber Edge is one of the heaviest racquets we offer, providing increased stability & control for beginning players.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 195 g / 6.9 oz, Head Size : 485 cm / 75in, Grip Size: 4, Length: 685mm.
- Dunlop Blaze Tour 3.0 Squash Racquet ($39.95 Value)
- Python Intro 2000 Eyeguards ($7.99 Value)
- Dunlop Competition (Single Yellow Dot) Ball ($3.60 Value)
- Full Racquet Case Included in Purchase! ($14.95 Value)
Squash racket guide
If you are into squash, you need the right equipment. Apart from a sweat-absorbent and comfortable sportswear, the selection of the suitable squash racket also has great significance.
Criteria to consider when choosing a squash racket
When selecting the new racket, the material, grip thickness, stringing, balance, vibration damping and weight of the product must be considered. While cheap squash racket Mostly made of aluminum, there are high quality products made of hypercarbonic, titanium or carbon.
The weight of the offered squash racket varies between 130 grams and 250 grams. To find out which weight is optimal, several models should be tested in practice before purchasing. As a rule of thumb, however, that one squash racket should not be heavier than 180 grams. If the weight is higher, the muscles of the player become tired faster.
The balance of the bat is crucial, as well as the squash racket maneuver. Balanced rackets, top-heavy and grip-heavy models are offered. Top-heavy models are perfect for dynamic attacks. Handle-heavy models, on the other hand, are faster and easier to handle. balanced squash racket are a combination of grip-heavy and top-heavy models. For squash beginners, a balanced racket is optimal.
When stringing the sports equipment you should not only pay attention to the type of string. The hardness of the clothing is also an important selection criterion. The harder the stringing on a squash racket fails, the more difficult the ball can be brought under control on impact. An advantage of a hard stringing is that it allows harder punches and a high speed of play. When selecting the string, the personal knowledge and the player type must be considered equally.
The grip strength must also not be disregarded when selecting a squash racket. A lower-grip model allows the player to swing the swing out of his wrist with more swing. A racket that is equipped with a stronger grip, however, lies better in the hand. Furthermore, care must be taken to ensure a comfortable grip. If you are unsure, you should choose a squash racket with a small grip size. If necessary, the handle can be subsequently reinforced with a grip band.
A suitable squash racket must also be equipped with a good vibration damping. It allows more control and precision on harder punches. For this reason, both beginners, advanced and professionals should pay great attention to the fact that the desired model has a good vibration damping. For example, the model Unsquashable Squash Racket DSP 600 is recommended.
Different head shapes for squash rackets
Squash rackets are made with three head shapes. These three styles are the extended heart, classic heart, and teardrop shapes. Each of these variants is based on a different basic structure, from which different racquet characteristics are derived.
The head shape „stretched heart“ is characterized by a slightly elongated club head. This gives the player more power and better control. Inaccurate strokes are compensated by this head shape and the sweet spot is increased.
In the classic heart version, the club is equipped with a verküzten head. This gives the player better control and a better ball feeling. In this variant, moreover, the force is divided, so that the transmitted vibrations are damped.
The head shape Teardrop is the classic head shape. It can be recognized right away by the extended longitudinal tyazis in the middle part of the racket. A classic model for this head shape is the product VICTOR squash racket MP 140. This racket is available either individually or in a set and is ideal for beginners and casual players. The teardrop shape has the advantage that more power is generated by the extended rebound on impact.
Who already had a squash racket, can incorporate his personal experience in the purchase decision. It should be considered whether the new racket should have the same shape, whether a different shape is desired and whether more power or more control are preferred.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”squash racket” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DUNLOP Beginner Squash Racquet Set (Includes 2 Racquets, 2 Eyeguards, 1 Ball, Cover) (Beginner)
- 0.2 HEAD Micro Gel 145 Squash Racquet (Strung)
- 0.3 Tecnifibre CarboFlex 125 Squash Racquet
- 0.4 Dunlop Blaze Inferno Squash Racquet
- 0.5 Pro Impact Graphite Squash Racket - Full Size with Carry On Cover and Durable Strings - Made of Pure...
- 0.6 HEAD i110 Squash Racquet, 110g
- 0.7 Dunlop Squash Court Pack
- 0.8 HEAD Graphene XT Cyano 110 Squash Racquet
- 0.9 HEAD Cyber Edge 195 Beginners Squash Racquet - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance Racket
- 0.10 Python Racquetball Deluxe (Beginner) Squash Starter Kit (Set) (Pack) ($60 Value)
- 0.11 HEAD Graphene XT Cyano 110 Squash...
- 0.12 HEAD Micro Gel 145 Squash Racquet...
- 0.13 Python Racquetball Deluxe (Beginner)...
- 0.14 Dunlop Blaze Inferno Squash Racquet
- 0.15 Pro Impact Graphite Squash Racket - Full...
- 0.16 HEAD i110 Squash Racquet, 110g
- 0.17 Dunlop Squash Court Pack
- 0.18 HEAD Graphene XT Cyano 110 Squash...
- 0.19 HEAD Cyber Edge 195 Beginners Squash...
- 0.20 Python Racquetball Deluxe (Beginner)...
- 1 Squash racket guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API