10 Best Stunt scooter of 2019
- 2018 FUZION PRO X-3 ☝️ AMERICA'S CHOICE: Top selling pro scooter on Amazon. The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top of the line components. Fuzion PRO X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters.
- 🛴 UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck, High Tensile Steel V-Bars, 100mm Cast PU wheels with Fuzion Metalized ABS Composite cores. NEW: Nylon/Steel Fuzion Custom Brake is durable and noise-free.
- ⏭ EASY PROGRESSION: The PRO X-3 is designed for entry level riders to help them build their skills while they advance to the next level.
- 🔩 DURABLE AND DIALED THREADLESS HEADSET: New IHC compression system with sealed bearings and Fuzion's new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE Fork.
- 🔧EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Only three bolts to tighten - you can start riding in no time at all. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- The Scooter Holder fit most Major Scooter brand like Fuzion,Razor,Pulse Performance, Madd Gear, Lucky, Vokul,Phoenix, District, Envy and others.
- The Scooter stand is the best solution to your scooter storage and safetyneeds.(no more leaning your it precariously against a wall)
- Its perfect design can fit almost any scooter from 95mm to 120mm wheels
- Needn't Bolted to the ground and needn't Interlocking but fit tightly and make the scooter place much more organized.
- This scooter stand used without pegs and There are screws holes where you can anchor it down on the floor.
- 🛴 🛴 WHAT IF YOU COULD GET AN ELITE LEVEL STUNT SCOOTER FOR LESS? WELL NOW YOU CAN! The Z300 pro scooter by Fuzion is the best scooter for the Beginner to Intermediate rider. Your riding keeps getting better, so get the scooter that takes you to the next level. You just can't beat the Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter.
- 💪 BUILT TOUGH FOR ROUGH KIDS! What do kids love most about the Fuzion Z300? They can ride it hard just like the pros! That's because our top trick scooters are packed with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Core Wheels Wrapped in 88A PU, with a Smooth Responsive Nylon Brake, our Chisel One-Piece Fork & Larger Chromoly Drift Riser Bar (23" x 22") for a more comfortable ride, with a deck ¼" wider than our Z250, no tricks are too big! Our pro riders ride it hard too!
- 😍 THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their Fuzion Z300 with its sleek design, New CNC'd Headtube Cut-Out, smooth glide and fresh graphics! Because that's what a TRUE Stunt Scooter Kid really wants - to look professional! Choose your favorite color or our most popular Black and Red Z300 Scooter- but just a pro tip, kids love the "Guts" graphic wrapped Scooter the most.
- 🔩 EASY TO PUT TOGETHER: We've heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So, the Fuzion Z300 comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Z300 comes already dialed!
- 🏆 PRO SERVICE: The Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter is for beginner and intermediate riders, kids aged 8+. It's lightweight but can take up to 220 lbs. as an adult scooter too! With a COMPLETE 6 MONTH MANUFACTURING DEFECT WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- 20" x 4" aluminum box-shaped deck w/ square edges for hand grabs
- Strong V-Shaped Steel Handle Bars, Stacked Triple Clamp
- Amazing 4 Spoke Metal Core ABS PU Wheels
- Metal Flex Fender Brake
- The Fuzion Pro X-5 Will Not Disappoint!
- ✔SKILL LEVELS: Vokul Pro Scooter for All Level rider with all ages.Riding K1 will make your trick skill getting better to the next level Whatever Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip,X-Up,Bri Flip etc, K1 give you all!
- ✔QUALITY: Apopt Chromoly Hydraulic Pressure Y Bar and 6061 Aluminum deck both reinforced by T4T6 heat forged to add strengh and durablity,Sealed HIC System and 110mm metal wheels offer buttery smooth riding feel in skatepark and street.
- ✔SIZE AND WEIGHT: Bar with 565mm/22.3"H X 565mm/22.3"W and Deck with 525mm/20.7"L X 110mm/4.3".Total 8.6lbs(3.9kg) weight with 260lbs(117kg) capacity that enough strenght and size for kids/teenager up 7 do different cool tricks.
- ✔EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Gift package design.only three bolts to tighten K1 - you can start riding in no time at all. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box,The K1 is ready for whatever riding you might throw at it.
- ✔WARRANTY: K1 pro scooter with high performance and will conquer you,you'll satisfied when you have this pro scooter,And also vokul offer the sevice for some vulnerable parts like wheels,brake,clamp,grips etc
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Deck & Neck/82.5 Angle, Dog Bone Design Deck Dimensions 20.5" L X 4.37"W
- 110mm Cast PU & Aluminum Core Wheels, Bolt On Steel Flex Style Rattle Free Break
- Integrated Fully Sealed Headset Bearings, HIC Compression System
- Fuzion Rib Pattern Supper Control TPR Grips with Nylon Bar Ends and Die Cut Full Deck Edge to Edge Fuzion Grip Tape
- High Tensile Steel T-Bars (21" H X 19" W), One Piece Threadless Steel Fork, 34.5 MM Alloy Triple Clamp
- PRO SCOOTER Phantom is a collection built to shred the skate parks and streets. The triple clamp provides more clamping power to keep the bars in place. The headset is fully integrated sealed bearings for high tolerance and smooth rotation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SCOOTER do-it-all PRO! Built to take some serious abuse on all terrains, total weight: 7.34lbs.
- DECK: PHANTOM Deck 20" x 4.50" (518mm x 114mm) COMPRESSION: Aluminum HIC WHEELS: Semi-hollow 110mm BRAKE: Mayhem Steel brake
- FORK: Mayhem Phantom (6061 T6 Aluminum) HEADSET: Fully Integrated Sealed Bearing CLAMP: Mayhem Tri-Clamp
- HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABLE DESIGN - The Lucky Crew is the most affordable pro scooter we offer and it has no trouble keeping up at the skate park
- COMPATIBLE WITH AFTERMARKET PARTS-The Crew scooter is completely interchangeable with Luckys entire line of aftermarket parts. The scooter that keeps on giving
- A TRUE STREET MACHINE-This pro scooter performs on the ramps and on the streets, durable and strong while remaining lightweight. Well-suited for stunts and tricks
- TECHNICAL SPECS- Crew deck: 483 mm x 108 mm (19in x 4.25in). Headtube: 82.5 degrees.Bar: T-bar chromoloy, 559 millimeters x 508 millimeters (22inx 20in) Fork: 6061 T6 aluminum
- TECH SPECS CONT- Headset: Lucky, fully integrated. Compression: TCS Clamp: Double. Wheels: 110 millimeters. Brake: Steel flex. Grips: Lucky ViceGrips. Total Weight: 3.4 kg (7.6 lbs)
Stunt scooter guide
At a Stunt scooter It is a kind of scooter, but is much more compact and much more resilient. Often it is used in special skate parks as a sports device and is very popular among young people. Due to its special construction, it is excellently suited for carrying out elaborate tricks and can also be easily installed on one rampdrive.
The definition of a stunt scooter
Since 2010 there is a specially organized competition form with associated rules. Similar to the inline skating, biking or skateboarding is also the case Stunt scooter an art sport. Less driving, but the execution of elaborate and technically challenging tricks is demonstrated in impressive competitions. Especially young people are fascinated by the stunt scooter and often on the scooterencountered. A large number of models are aimed at adolescents and children in terms of size and resilience.
It is important to note that there are fundamental differences between a conventional and a conventional one Stunt scooter gives. A normal model can only be used for transport while a Stunt scooter Also suitable for use in a skate park or for ramps. Of the Stunt scooter is a modification of the conventional scooter, which is a scooter with integrated folding joint. At a stunt Scooteragain, the hinged joint was removed. In addition, the entire geometry with regard to the use of the sporty area adapted. The device is more stable, manoeuvrable and works better. It also withstands heavy loads, such as jumps, and is made of sturdy materials.
A stunt scooter can be made of different materials
The wheels of the stunt scooter usually have a diameter of 100, 110 or 120 mm. Depending on the model, the rims are made of aluminum, plastic or titanium. The wheels, also known as Wheels from English, consist of cheap plastic models and guarantee sufficient mileage. Especially for beginners, they are very well suited as they are easy to drive and inexpensive to buy. An exchange is possible at any time and the choice of plastic wheels is huge. However, they have great weaknesses in the use of tricks. They wear out very quickly and threaten to break through at impact. Especially lateral loads make the wheels of plastic to create. Drivers should consider in advance whether they only want to turn a few laps over the tarmac with their stunt scooter or if they also want to try one or the other jump. Depending on your preference, you have to choose the right wheels. The retailers and manufacturers are happy to help, should questions arise about choosing the right tires. Those who are uncertain should always lean towards rubber models. They allow a better driving experience and are designed for all driving techniques.
Fork and deck – a safe stand is important
The forkAlso known as Fork, it is usually made of steel or aluminum. Since the dynamics of the stunt scooter has some parallels with cycling, it is not surprising that the tax rates were modeled on a wheel in terms of dimensions and technology.
A deck is understood to mean the tread, the rear wheel mount and the steering head mount. Since the deck carries the driver and must withstand great loads, it is usually made of aluminum or steel. Both materials offer their own advantages and disadvantages. Steel is very stable, cheap and durable. The disadvantage, however, is its rather high weight, which is not suitable for performing tricks. Aluminum is light, stable and more expensive to buy. Mostly it is used for higher priced models with which professional tricks can be carried out.
The grip tape and the brake are important
In order for the driver to stand securely on his stunt scooter, the device must have a good grip tape. It is a glued surface made of sandpaper. The Griptape is exposed to heavy loads and needs to be replaced frequently. Especially when performing tricks it wears off very quickly.
For a safe driving a high-quality and functional brake is indispensable. A stunt scooter uses a friction plate brake mounted on the rear wheel. It should be noted, however, that the braking effect is not durable. This means that it comes not only with heavy braking to a brake plates or melts the rear wheel. For a good ride technique, it is important to drive ahead and avoid abrupt braking. The driving speed should always be adapted to the environment. Especially near busy roads or on steep slopes, caution is advised. In an emergency, drivers should try to steer their stunt scooter onto a green area. Not only does it provide a good surface for rapid deceleration, but also the soft floor absorbs any falls and prevents injuries.
The proper maintenance of the scooter
A scooter must be cared for and maintained regularly, regardless of model or type. Water, sand and moisture are poison for the material. With insufficient care, scooters can break or break. It is irrelevant whether the attachments are reinforced or not. A scooter is exposed to heavy loads. Especially beginners often do tricks unclean, the oblique landing and the immense lateral loads have a very critical effect on the parts of the scooter.
As a rule, each scooter has detailed instructions on how to maintain and care for it. In general, it is important to tighten the screws regularly. Not only does the scooter maintain its stability in this way, but also the controlling of the screws is an important part to ensure the safety of the driver. In addition, that should ball-bearingbe cleaned regularly. If the scooter is often used, the replacement of the ball bearing should be considered after a certain mileage. Especially tricks where a lot of jumping and hard impacts are the result, cause the component to wear out very quickly. The specialist dealer offers a comprehensive replacement for all wearing parts.
What to look for when buying
Anyone who is interested in a scooter faces a variety of different models and designs in specialist shops. What is important for a good scooter and which is the right one for your own needs? To enjoy the ride later, it is important to observe a few key criteria. On the one hand, interested parties should check whether the scooter can be adjusted in height. Can the handlebar be adjusted? And how is this mechanism realized? Since a scooter often has to be transported, a collapsible model is a great advantage. But here, too, the folding mechanism has to be scrutinized. How fast is the device collapsed and can screws fall off? Even the approved maximum weight plays a big role in the purchase. The ball bearings should be easily replaced, the roles should be meticulously on the material. As already explained, PU rubber is better for stunts and experienced riders, while plastic is great for beginners.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Stunt scooter” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter
- 0.2 VOKUL S2 Tricks Pro Stunt Scooter with Stable Performance - Best Entry Level Freestyle Pro Scooter...
- 0.3 Z-FIRST Universal Pro Scooter Stand fit Most Major Scooters for 95mm to 120mm Scooter Wheels
- 0.4 Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete Trick Scooter - Intermediate and Beginner Stunt Scooters for Kids 8...
- 0.5 Pulse Performance Products KR2 Freestyle Scooter
- 0.6 Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters - Trick Scooter - Beginner Stunt Scooters for Kids 8 Years and Up - Quality...
- 0.7 VOKUL Complete Pro Scooter for Kids/Teens/Adults, 7 Years and UP - Freestyle Tricks Pro Stunt...
- 0.8 Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooters - Trick Scooter - Intermediate and Beginner Stunt Scooters for Kids 8 Years...
- 0.9 Mayhem Phantom Pro V2 New 2019 Model Scooters 110 mm Scooter Wheels with 3 Clamp Bolt
- 0.10 Lucky Pro Scooters Crew Freestyle Complete Pro Scooter
- 0.11 Lucky Pro Scooters Crew Freestyle...
- 0.12 Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete Trick...
- 0.13 VOKUL S2 Tricks Pro Stunt Scooter with...
- 0.14 Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete Trick...
- 0.15 Pulse Performance Products KR2 Freestyle...
- 0.16 Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters - Trick Scooter...
- 0.17 VOKUL Complete Pro Scooter for...
- 0.18 Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooters - Trick Scooter...
- 0.19 Mayhem Phantom Pro V2 New 2019 Model...
- 0.20 Lucky Pro Scooters Crew Freestyle...
- 1 Stunt scooter guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API