10 Best weight bench of 2019
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT - This Flat Utility Bench is a high-functioning workout equipment that lets you perform a full-body workout to enhance your body the way you want. Build a better-looking physique by doing different exercises with this versatile bench.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION - This bench has a durable construction providing a max weight capacity of 600 lbs. The heavy-duty steel tube frame ensures steady support for the bench, and the high-density foam and boxed upholstery provides maximum comfort.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN - This bench is designed for perfect space-saving. Its heavy-duty steel frame is highly durable and is designed to maximize your mobility. Make every workout more efficient that combines practical design and performance!
- POWDER-COATED FINISH - Reinforced with powder coating, the Marcy Flat Utility Weight Bench resists wear and tear from heavy use and strenuous workouts, guaranteeing you an excellent, long-lasting investment for your home gym.
- PERFECT FOR HOME USE - This versatile gym equipment lets you get all the benefits of an intense gym session at home. Perform as many exercises to target and build specific muscle groups in the comfort of your home. 2-yr manufacture's warrenty included.
- Flat weight bench enhances any home gym; ideal for both beginning and advanced levels
- Accommodates a wide range of fitness routines for a full-body workout in a small amount of space
- Made of rugged high-quality materials, including a durable steel tube frame and a smooth PVC top surface
- Assembles quickly and easily; weighs 24 pounds; upside-down T-shaped legs/feet for reliable stability
- Measures 41 x 11 (bench surface width) / 19.7 (overall width) x 17.9 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
- SUPPORTS PROPER FORM: Tripod design allows athletes to use proper positioning of the feet, and arch the back to push up serious weight with proper form. The 3-foot design is easy to level, and the front support does not get in the way of foot positioning.
- PERFECT SUPPORT FOR LIFTING: The superior, grippy-textured 2.5" thick pad measures 12 inches wide, and the stable tripod base makes it ideal for back support and leg drive during bench press. It's comfortable to sit on but durable and sturdy under load. The top surface of the pad is 17 inches from the floor.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: The competition bench is made from 3 x 3" 14 gauge steel, rated to 700 lbs. There are welded endcaps and rubber pads on all contact points to protect your floors. The textured pad provides a sure, secure grip for big presses.
- EASY TO MOVE: Front handle and rear wheels let you move the bench easily around your home or garage gym.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. We carry a complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
- Rep Fitness
- Dimensions: 40L x 9.5W x 15H in.
- 14-gauge 2x3 steel tubing
- Padded top with black vinyl
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs.
- Built-in handle
- Multi-position back pad adjusts for incline and flat chest press exercises
- Heavy-duty square tubing fixed upright with 30-in. wide crutch
- Includes 100 lbs. weight and high-density seat and back pads
- Total leg developer targets quadricep, hamstring and glute muscles
- High-density rolled upholstery constructed from top-grade high-density foam
- Multi-position design
- 4-roll leg lockdown
- Slant board
- Sewn vinyl seat
- User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- GYM-QUALITY foldable weight bench provides stable support and comfort for variety of workouts
- STRONG, DURABLE construction with high-grade steel. No more wobbles or unsteadiness
- FOLDS EASILY and stores quickly under beds or in closets for ultimate convenience
- PERFECT for POPULAR EXERCISES like dumbbell presses, chest presses, tricep bench dips, and abdominal crunches
- THICK CUSHIONING provides strong comfort and supports your core for a variety of training routines
- Size: 109x35.3x45.5 cm/42.9x13.9x17.9'' (LxWxH)
- High Load-bearing Capacity: the max load-bearing is up to 300LB
- Stable: steel tube frame ensures steady support for the bench, making it not easy to wobble
- Comfortable: the high-density and thick sponge provides maximum comfort while you are working out
- Versatile: this multi-purpose bench is suitable for various training exercises, it can be used for abdomen ,leg and any dorsal hands-free core exercises work out, weighted step-ups, decline pushups, chest press, stomach lateral/ventral flys, elevated core exercises, etc.
Weight bench guide
Selected bodies as a status symbol
The desire for a healthy and fit body was already pursued by the ancient Egyptians. When he did not give any other status symbols at that time, a steeled body was almost the only one with which men could impress their fellow human beings. At that time, of course, was of fitness equipment like the weight bench not thinking yet. With the simplest means, the ancient Egyptians worked physically.
Interplay of body and mind
The Greeks also put a lot of emphasis on a healthy body. In so-called high schools, young athletes were trained. Already at that time, sports competitions took place in ancient Greece, the body of the athletes was treated very carefully and rubbed after training with oil and herbs. Already at that time weights were used for physical exercise, as we know it today. Nevertheless, the invention was the weight bench not to be seen for a long time.
Was in the Middle Ages due to the hard work little time to athletically confirm his body, found the first beginnings of modern bodybuilding in the 20th century instead.
Born in East Prussia, Friedrich Wihelmhelm Müller set out to marvel at the success of his body building under his stage name Eugene Sanders with his stage show. In 1901, the first big fight of the strong men took place when the „The great competition“ took place in London, in which 12 men fought against each other.
First association of bodybuilders and the success of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bodybuilding quickly found many supporters and so founded the brothers Weider in 1919 in Montreal, the first association for bodybuilders.
A real boom in the scene was experienced in the 70s when an Austrian set out to become successful in the US. The success of Arnold Schwarzenegger, who made it from the gym to the Olympus Hollywood, brought the bodybuilding sport a new boom. Manufacturers of fitness equipment brought the first weight benches in the home gyms and gyms. To this day, the body cult continues, fitness equipment is constantly modernized and brought to the state of the art to promise enthusiastic athletes the best possible training.
The three different ones weight bench types
Basically, there are three different types of weight benches, on the one hand the simple model, the flat bench. The cheap sports equipment is kept simple and rigid, that is, they are not adjustable. The training option is thus limited in such flat banks.
At the incline bench, athletes have different options to spend. The lying surface is made of two adjustable components, which allow more variations of the training.
Weight bench sets are multifunctional weight benches with additional equipment. Fits to this are dumbbells and shelves to weight bench attached and thus represent an optimal training device.
But what should you look for before buying one weight bench respect, think highly of?
Before you decide to buy a weight bench, ask yourself which of the above-mentioned weight bench is suitable for you. Are you looking for the cheap, simple model or would you like an allround talent for a higher price?
A weight bench needs sufficient space, so you can train undisturbed. Therefore, measure how much space is available in the premises. There are now even weight banks, which can be folded up after training to save space.
Quality and workmanship
For optimal training you also need good fitness equipment. Do not be tempted by cheap offers that go in favor of quality. Weight benches that are poorly processed can at worst contribute to serious accidents. Be sure to look for quality seals before purchasing and, at best, study reviews.
The weight bench must have no sharp corners, it must also be stable and stable when you lie on it.
Be sure to pay attention to the maximum weight and include other exercise equipment such as dumbbells.
Not unimportant is the comfort of the training device. Anyone who feels uncomfortable with his weight bench will be reluctant to pursue the sport. Therefore, test the weight bench before buying. So you can also test the stability.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”weight bench” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Marcy Flat Utility 600 lbs Capacity Weight Bench for Weight Training and Ab Exercises SB-315
- 0.2 AmazonBasics Flat Weight Workout Exercise Bench - 41 x 20 x 18 Inches, Black
- 0.3 Rep Fitness FB-4000 Competition Flat Bench for Weightlifting, Bench Press, Home and Garage Gyms, 700...
- 0.4 Rep Fitness Flat Bench - FB-3000-1,000 lb Rated Bench for Weightlifting
- 0.5 POWERBLOCK Travel Weight Bench
- 0.6 Marcy MD-2082W Diamond Elite MD Standard Bench with 100 lb. Weight Set
- 0.7 YouTen Adjustable Bench for Body Workout Fitness, 5Positions Flat Bench, Abs Exercise Weight Bench...
- 0.8 Golds Gym XR 5.9 Weight Bench
- 0.9 Finer Form Gym Quality Foldable Flat Bench for Multi-Purpose Weight Training and Ab Exercises
- 0.10 Yaheetech Utility Home Workout Flat Weight Bench,Black
- 0.11 Marcy MD-2082W Diamond Elite MD Standard...
- 0.12 Rep Fitness FB-4000 Competition Flat...
- 0.13 AmazonBasics Flat Weight Workout...
- 0.14 Rep Fitness Flat Bench - FB-3000-1,000...
- 0.15 POWERBLOCK Travel Weight Bench
- 0.16 Marcy MD-2082W Diamond Elite MD Standard...
- 0.17 YouTen Adjustable Bench for Body Workout...
- 0.18 Golds Gym XR 5.9 Weight Bench
- 0.19 Finer Form Gym Quality Foldable Flat...
- 0.20 Yaheetech Utility Home Workout Flat...
- 1 Weight bench guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API