10 Best Analog soldering station of 2019
- High performance analog soldering station produces up to 900° F to handle many soldering projects
- Variable power control dial adjusts power from 5 watts to 40 watts for accuracy
- Quality, lightweight pencil iron with cushioned foam grip provides extended comfort during long-term soldering projects
- Includes: a Weller certified ST3 iron-plated tip for long life and consistent performance, a built-in soldering holder to safely rest your pencil, and a cleaning sponge to remove unwanted residue from soldering for next time use
- UL-Listed: Tested and meets independent safety standards
- Receptacle For Easy Iron Replacement
- Designed For Continuous Production Soldering
- Slim, Comfortable Pencil With Eta Tip Reduces Operator Fatigue
- Tip Temperature Offset Capability
- Allows User To Reset Station Temperature To Match In Tip Sizes & Styles
- 75 Watt Soldering Iron with Ergonomic Grip - Temperature Range of 392°F ~ 896°F/200°C ~ 480°C
- Also Includes 5 Extra Asst. Soldering Tips, Stainless Iron Holder, Solder Roll Holder, Brass Sponge Tip Cleaner & Cleaning Flux
- Features "Magic Temp Technology", 10 Minutes Sleep Timer with Blue LED Display and C/F Function
- Temperature Stability: ±3.6°F/2.0°C - Tip-to-Ground Voltage: <5mV - AC 110V/60 Hz - NO 220V Available
- 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Warranty - 3 Year Fix/Repair Warranty with Parts/Labor Included
- This unit is 40% more powerful than the two models it is replacing to help get your soldering job done faster
- Easy to handle high performance 70W soldering iron with a heat-resistant silicon Cable for safe handling
- Temperature stability (+/- 4⁰f, 2⁰c) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- This unit is loaded with cutting edge features sun as intuitive navigation, a Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy and password-protection to Preserve settings
- Includes: one (1) We1 station 120V, one (1) Wep70 tip retainer, one (1) Wep70 iron, PH70 safety rest with sponge, and Eta tip 0.062"/1.6 mm screwdriver
- COMMON KIT - A common soldering station kit, suitable for hobbyists to assemble, solder, repair electronic devices, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - Adjustable temperature with the thermostat's range of 200~480℃ (392~896℉).
- THERMOSTAT AND HEATING FAST - Able to keep a constant temperature if adjusted to a certain value. Reaches 350°C (662°F) in less than 30s. Comes with power switch, power indicator, and anti-static ability to be safer.
- FOUR SODERING TIPS - Soldering tips in 4 types, meeting different needs; with a cleaning sponge for soldering tip cleansing.
- DIMENSIONS - 110 x 80 x 140mm (station only)
- Station Includes Power Unit, Soldering Pencil, Stand and Sponge
- Microprocessor Controlled With Digital Led Display
- Allows User To Read Temperature Setting and Actual Tip Temperature
- Designed For Continuous Production Soldering
- Can Switch Between F and C
- Magnetic Induction Rework Station--►using microcomputer control,heat up quickly,up to the setting temperature within 1 seconds, temperature range:100-480°C. Magnetic Induction function: when the handle replace on the bracket,the heat gun would stop work.
- Digital Soldering Station--►High performance analog soldering station produces from 200 to 480°C to handle many soldering projects. Quality, lightweight pencil iron with cushioned foam grip. Variable power control dial adjusts power up to 60W（MAX）for temp accuracy.
- Dual Blue LED Display--►easily monitor your preset levels. And temperature changes rapidly (Temperature Stability: 1°C),it show the real time temp can help your components avoiding damaged.
- SUPER-FUNCTION-►This unit is loaded with Auto Cool Down Function,PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) Technology Program built into it which is commonly referred to as Magic Temperature Compensation Technology. Use the brushless fan, long life and low noise.
- ⚠Warning Scald🔥 Essential product for cell phone repair, laptop repair, circuit boards, etc,Suitable for unsoldering multiple components,such as SOIC CHIP QFP PLCC and BGA etc (especially for flat cables and cable connectors).International standard heater for convenient use and exchange, noise-reducing and space-saving. heat gun part broken can be resend.
- Adjustable temperature - analog soldering station produces up to 480° C to handle various soldering projects
- Adjust temperature quickly thanks to the latest temperature control circuit; the steel cylinder is made of high strength 304 stainless steel
- Using internal thermal ceramic heating element, high efficiency and long service life
- The iron frame integrated with the mainframe for easy operation and small footprint. A built-in soldering holder to safely rest your pencil, and a cleaning sponge to remove residue from soldering for next time use
- Variable power control dial adjusts power from 5 watts to 60 watts for accuracy
Analog soldering station guide
A soldering Stationis a device for superficial melting of metals. It is needed, for example, to connect electronic components such as cables with each other or to attach or detach cable ends to electronic components. Despite our throwaway society, many German households like to work. A soldering station is then often part of the basic equipment. In this article you will learn more about the advantages and applications of soldering stations.
What types of soldering stations are available?
In the private sector is usually a soldering ironused for soldering. The temperatures are lower, but are sufficient for most repairs completely. As a rule, a soldering station consists of a soldering iron, which is often provided with a replaceable tip. However, this is not absolutely necessary. Furthermore belong to a soldering station a deposit possibility for the hot soldering iron and a power adapterfor the power supply. High-quality soldering stations have a controllable temperature setting. This can be particularly advantageous for sensitive components.
The operation of soldering stations is either digital or analog. An analogue soldering station is equipped with a knob for temperature control, while the digital soldering stations have up / down buttons. This difference does not affect the actual soldering result. Therefore, the choice of operability is a matter of taste.
For the processing of particularly filigree components so-called SMD (surface mount device) or hot air soldering stations are used. These can, as the name suggests, usually also work with hot air. As a result, a direct contact with the workpiece is not necessary. The soldering can be done so gently. It is often used on sensitive components in computers.
For private use, these expensive models are usually not necessary. Here digital or analog soldering stations are sufficient.
The advantages and disadvantages of an analog soldering station
The analog version is the simplest version of a soldering station. Additional functions such as a digital temperature display are usually not offered. Thus, only an approximate estimate of the temperature is possible, even if the individual setting is stepless. Because of the simplified technology, an analog soldering station is quite cheap compared to other variants and therefore very popular among customers. Because an analog soldering station can be used in many ways, with relatively low acquisition and follow-up costs.
What to look for when buying an analog soldering station
If you want to buy an analog soldering station, you should pay attention to a few things before you buy, to finally be completely satisfied:
– the individual characteristics of each model, such as a replaceable tip or an indicator when reaching the selected temperature.
– The wattage, in which more is not always synonymous with better. Ideal for private purposes is a power of about 50 watts.
– the quality of the device and in particular the tipbecause this can affect the soldering result. Among other things, you can see good quality through test results and customer reviews from satisfied buyers.
– the accessories as needed solderor a 2nd tip on interchangeable models. If everything is included in the delivery, you can start right after the purchase and save additional costs right at the beginning.
– Spare parts, so that if necessary not a new device must be bought immediately. Although branded products are slightly more expensive than cheap mass produced goods, they usually allow the purchase of spare parts. That saves money.
An analog soldering station is a cheap way to carry out various repairs in the house itself. Therefore, with only occasional work in the private sector, an analog variant is quite sufficient. The handling is easy with a good result.
Buying over the Internet has several advantages over retailing. You can shop around the clock without having to worry about the required opening hours or public holidays. You save yourself the trip to the store and the possible search for a parking space. This makes purchasing your new analog soldering station quite easy.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Analog soldering station” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station FX-888D FX-888 (blue & yellow)
- 0.2 Weller WLC100 40-Watt Soldering Station
- 0.3 Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station
- 0.4 X-Tronic Model #3020-XTS-ST - 75 Watt - Soldering Iron Station with 10 Min Sleep Function, Auto Cool...
- 0.5 Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
- 0.6 SunFounder Electronic Soldering Station Analog SF-986 60W Analog Adjustable Temperature Thermostat...
- 0.7 Weller WESD51 Digital Soldering Station
- 0.8 Pace Soldering Station, ST-25, Analog, With PS-90 Iron
- 0.9 Rework Soldering Station Kit with Heating Core Replacement,Digital Display Soldering Iron and Hot...
- 0.10 Vastar Soldering Iron Station - Soldering Iron, Anti Static and Temperature Adjustable
- 0.11 Weller WESD51 Digital Soldering Station
- 0.12 Pace Soldering Station, ST-25, Analog,...
- 0.13 SunFounder Electronic Soldering Station...
- 0.14 X-Tronic Model #3020-XTS-ST - 75 Watt -...
- 0.15 Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering...
- 0.16 SunFounder Electronic Soldering Station...
- 0.17 Weller WESD51 Digital Soldering Station
- 0.18 Pace Soldering Station, ST-25, Analog,...
- 0.19 Rework Soldering Station Kit with...
- 0.20 Vastar Soldering Iron Station -...
- 1 Analog soldering station guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API