10 Best Bosch demolition hammer of 2019
- POWER: Featuring a 14.0 amp motor and Constant Response Circuitry for soft-start, constant speed under load, and protection against overload. The Bosch 11316EVS provides 12.4 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and no load BPM-900-1,890
- CONVENIENT: Featuring the SDS-max bit system for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Vario-Lock positioning locks chisel into 12 different positions for optimum hammering angles
- VERSATILE: With a variable-speed dial, the tool allows for controlled chipping applications and can be adjusted to match the impact force with the material being removed
- RELIABLE: The Bosch 11316EVS features a Service Minder light to indicate when preventative maintenance is required
- COMFORT: This demo hammer weighs only 23 pounds and has a 360 degree auxiliary handle and a padded rear handle for added user comfort during extended periods of work
- VERSATILE: Hammer only mode for chipping and demolition applications
- MULTI-USE APPLICATIONS: Chips and breaks up block, concrete, tile and tough materials
- PERFORMANCE: Featuring Constant Response circuitry that maintains speed under load, overload protection as well as smooth startup control.
- POWER: Weighing only 13.7 lbs., the Bosch 11321EVS Demo Hammer provides an outstanding power-to-weight ratio - 6.1 feet - pounds of impact energy and a max of 2,900 BPM.
- OPTIMIZED: Includes Bosch's Auto-Max speed dial which ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on, matching the hammer power to the application. Vario-Lock positioning provides optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- In-Line Design: Facilitates both horizontal and vertical concrete demolition applications
- Best in class impact energy: Provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity in all day demolition applications
- Vibration Control: Longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism reduces vibration and improves hammer performance
- Variable Speed Dial: For controlled demolition applications
- Vario-Lock: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angles
- Unmatched power to weight ration; 34-feet-per-pound of impact force; faster removal rate in its class by far
- Active vibration control handle--a unique flexible 2 -handed design that reduces vibration by 40-percent over the closest competitor
- Versatile bit retention--accepts Bosch 1-1/8-inch hex steel as well as standard 1-1/8-inch air steel
- Total comfort and control--articulating auxiliary handle to maintain the best working posture possible
- Rugged durability--metal tube and case design handles tough jobsite use and abuse
- Combination Hammer
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete- 1-5/8 Inches. Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit- 4-1/8 Inches
- Unmatched Power to Weight ratio - 13-Amp, 8.1-Feet lbs Impact Energy and 14.3-Pound - Best Performing Rotary Hammer in its class
- Active vibration control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- One-handed SDS max - one-handed tool free SDS max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- SDS-max: Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best in class Impact Energy: Impact energy of 12.1 ft lbs provides maximum productivity in all day demolition applications
- Vario-lock: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angles
- Selector knob: Select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function. Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 9.3 ft. / lbs. EPTA
- Variable Speed Dial: for controlled drilling and demolition applications. Amperage 13.5
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch RH540M Combo Rotary Hammer features the SDS-max Bit System for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- POWER: This rotary hammer provides the best in class impact energy of 6.1 ft.-lbs. Weighing only, 15.2 lbs., the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications
- VERSATILE: The RH540M features a combination dual mode selector knob to allow users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function
- EFFICIENT: With Varo-Lock Positioning, the rotary hammer rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle. The tool also comes complete with service minder brushes to notify users when maintenance is needed
- VARIABLE SPEED: The variable speed dial allows for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust
- Impact-to-Weight Ratio - 35 ft.-lbs. impact energy at only 63 lbs.
- Total portability - operates on 115/120 V AC/DC, 15-amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator
- Vibration Control system - elongated air cushion in the hammer mechanism for all-day use
- Ergonomic shock absorbing handles - also reduces vibration for greater user comfort
- Service Minder brushes - preventative-maintenance assurance for long tool life
- 3 modes: multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode. Variable-speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of use: vibration control for comfort in all-day applications
- Ergonomic: D-handle design provides comfort and optimal control; especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: bosch's powerful 7.5 amp motor produces 0 - 1, 300 RPM and 0 - 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications. The rotary hammer delivers 2.0ft./lbs of impact energy for maximum performance.
- POWER: Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs -Compact but powerful, making the RH328VC the ideal rotary hammer for all-day jobs
- COMFORT: Featuring Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for fast drilling during extended periods of work
- 3-in-1: Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode for any tough drilling job. Bosch-exclusive Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions
- PRECISION: The integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction and a 360-degree auxiliary handle gives the rotary hammer better flexibility for any task
- CONTROL: Variable speed 3-finger trigger offers better operator control and accurate bit starting. The Bosch 1 RH328VC Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Bosch Demolition Guide
Bosch demolition hammers are used for rough work, for example for caulking and demolition work. With a demolition hammerFor example, the renowned Bosch brand can tear down a complete wall, remove old concrete concrete foundations from a fence or break up a concrete floor covering. The powerful blows of a Bosch demolition hammer crush any unruly material. Everyone has the opportunity to do this work with the least possible use of physical strength Bosch demolition hammer equipped with an enormously powerful high-performance engine and with a pneumatic, large-volume hammer mechanism. The robust design of a Bosch demolition hammer guarantees that the Toolnot damaged by the enormously high, own clout.
Bosch demolition hammer – structure and function
On Bosch demolition hammer consists of an attached chisel, a striking mechanism and a housing. The attachment of the bit by means of retaining wedges, which are securely fastened in specially provided sockets. Unlike one drilling machineor one Rotary malletthe chisel does not turn. The material is instead fatigued by blows with the chisel.
The impact energy is transferred from the impact mechanism to the chisel. The chisel is guided by means of the chisel bushing. When the chisel hits, it transfers the energy to the material to be gruesome. The noise and vibration insulation of the demolition hammer is the task of the housing.
Various chisels for the demolition hammer
For different applications different chisels are offered as useful accessories. Sheet metal cutting bits, for example, are used when separating body and sheet metal parts. Rivet bits are needed to use the tool to remove nails, screws, rivets, etc. To remove old, brittle masonry, plaster and tiles, a flat chisel is needed. For chopping already loose brickwork and bricks a chisel is best suited. The manpower of the chisel is given as a number of joules. When buying chisels must be taken to ensure that this with the appropriate Bosch demolition hammer are compatible.
Criteria to consider when buying from a demolition hammer
Who is one? Bosch demolition hammer want to buy, should already make some considerations in advance. One of the most important criteria when selecting the optimum Bosch demolition hammer is its intended use. In addition, the purchase of a demolition hammer is only profitable if the tool is needed more often. For one-time use, however, it is more advantageous to rent a Bosch rotary hammer.
If you are unsure which Bosch rotary hammer is best for your intended applications, you should contact the brand manufacturer for advice on the pros and cons of the different models.
Another important criterion is the weight of the tool. The housing should be double-walled. The percussion must be solidly processed. The maximum volume should not exceed 110 decibels.
Advantages of one Bosch demolition hammer
Bosch demolition hammers, for example the product GSH 16-30, were developed for professional use. They guarantee the highest removal rates, easy and safe operation. The use of high quality materials guarantees the buyer a long life of the demolition hammer. The integrated vibration control minimizes health-damaging vibrations during use and therefore allows the user to use the Bosch demolition hammer, for example the GSH 16-28 Professional, longer.
The measured vibration and noise measurements fully comply with the requirements of the EN 60745 standard.
Other advantages of a Bosch demolition hammer are that it can also be used for machining steel and concrete, that different chisels are offered as accessories by the manufacturer for a wide range of applications, and that the excellent impact of the product, for example of the Professional GSH 11 model
A Bosch demolition hammer, for example the product GSH 27 VC, is further characterized by the fact that useful accessories, such as a second handle, are included in the scope of delivery.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Bosch demolition hammer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- 0.2 Bosch 11321EVS Demolition Hammer - 13 Amp 1-9/16 in. Corded Variable Speed SDS-Max Concrete...
- 0.3 Bosch DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer
- 0.4 Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack Hammer Kit
- 0.5 Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- 0.6 Bosch RH850VC 120-Volt 1-7/8" SDS-max Rotary Hammer
- 0.7 Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M
- 0.8 Bosch Bare-Tool BH2760VC 120-Volt 1-1/8 Brute Breaker
- 0.9 Bosch 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme - 8 Amp 1 in. Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary...
- 0.10 Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control
- 0.11 Bosch Bare-Tool BH2760VC 120-Volt 1-1/8...
- 0.12 Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack...
- 0.13 Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination...
- 0.14 Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack...
- 0.15 Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination...
- 0.16 Bosch RH850VC 120-Volt 1-7/8" SDS-max...
- 0.17 Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination...
- 0.18 Bosch Bare-Tool BH2760VC 120-Volt 1-1/8...
- 0.19 Bosch 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme - 8 Amp 1...
- 0.20 Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer...
- 1 Bosch Demolition Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API