10 Best chainsaw of 2019
- Low kick back 12" Oregon Bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- HIGH EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR: maximizes run time and motor life and chain guage 0.043,chain speed 25.2 ft/s
- Tool free chain tensioning and Bar tightening knob: for proper Bar clamping force
- Compact and lightweight design: Only 8.8 lbs. for maximum user control and comfort.This is a bare tool item, Battery Sold Separately
- Chain speed:25.2 ft/s
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that's designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Husqvarna 16 in. chainsaw for homeowner use is ideal for everyday tasks such as tree pruning, hobby work or firewood cutting
- RELIABLE ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle gas powered engine with low-kickback 16-inch bar and chain tames medium to large-sized branches. Perfect for the suburban homeowner!
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION: Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for more balance and comfort while operating.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Make pull starts easier to rev up and get right to cutting.
- AUTOMATIC OILER: The adjustable automatic oiler keeps the chain in quality condition.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Tool-free access to filter and spark plug.
- 15.0 Amp motor output delivers a more powerful cutting performance to the extended, 18 inch bar
- Patented auto tension chain system prevents over tightening; stays at the right tension for hundreds of uses
- Low kickback bar and built in chain brake for added safety; Chain Links : 63
- Automatic oil lubrication and built in oil reservoir with window level indicator. Oil Tank Capacity : 200 ml
- Comes fully assembled right out of the box, and includes 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- Robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance
- 3/8-inch chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
- Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level.Wrap around handle for multiple cutting positions to provide ease of use when trimming at different angles
- 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472)
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and is engineered to withstand tree limbing, pruning, cutting, and trimming tasks.
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and 3-point anti-vibration system makes this chainsaw more balanced, maneuverable, and comfortable to operate.
- STEADY CONTROL: 16-Inch low kickback bar and chain, bucking spikes, and inertia-activated chain brake provide greater control.
- AUTOMATIC OILER: Adjustable automatic oiler helps keep the bar and chain in quality condition.Fuel Mix Ratio: 40:1
- SIMPLE UPKEEP: Tool-free access to filter and spark plug.
- 455 Rancher chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners or homeowners who require a high powered and heavy duty chainsaw
- 55. 5cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12" premium bar and chain. Automatic oiling system
- Suitable for pruning branches and cutting fallen limbs
- Tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments. 40V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery provides over 60 4x4 pine lumber cuts on average per single charge
- Full wrap around handle for comfortable cutting in different orientations
- Our Greenworks Brushless motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system offering a range of tools to Choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance; oil tank: translucent
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working. One battery powers more than 25 tools. Battery capacity
- Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety. Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs.Saw Pitch:0.375 inches
- Heavy duty forged crankshaft for maximum strength and durability
- Low vibration design makes the operation comfortable and reduces noise greatly
- Combined start/stop switch make the chainsaw very easy and smooth to start
- The cleaning air-intake system can efficiently prevent the dust and debris entering into the engine
- Ideal for tree pruning,land cleaning,firewood cutting, storm clean-up and so on
Chainsaw – useful helper in many areas
When it comes to removing trees, sawing wood, it is usually the chainsaw in use. By 1900, there were first sawing machines, but they were very heavy and needed two men to operate. Chainsaws are also called power saws because they drive a gasoline or electric motor. The first electric chainsaw was made in 1926 by the company Stihl. A year later, Dolmar launched the first gasoline powered chainsaw. The today-used, position-independent one-man chainsaw (EMS) is only available since the end of the 1950s. Since then, chain saws of various designs have been making valuable work, especially in forestry operations. But also in the garden, generally in the private sector and in various occupations that work with wood, eg. As carpenters, carpenters, chainsaws are often used equipment. They guarantee a quick, accurate cut, z. B. with the help of a cutting trestle when cutting length of firewood. The following paragraphs inform about interesting and important details about the topic chainsaw ,
Interesting about different chainsaws
Chainsaws are machines that, in contrast to conventional saws, use a saw chain for cutting instead of a saw blade. The first component of a chain saw is the motor part with brake and handles. The other two parts are chain sword and saw chain. Usually common chainsaws are designed for right-handed people. While the right hand operates the trigger (gas) grip, the left hand holds the strap over the machine. With a built-in Umlenkstern is a cut even in poorly accessible places with a chainsaw completely executable. Claw stops cause a safe application of the chainsaw to the cutting edge. Lubrication is important so that the chain runs over the sword with as little friction as possible. Therefore, make sure that there is enough adhesive oil for the chain. It is very important to properly tighten the chain with the existing set screw. It must have a little air, but it must not slip out of the running groove of the sword. When dealing with chainsaws, whether battery, gasoline or electric chain saw extreme caution is required. Each of these chainsaws is equipped with a brake that brings the running chain to a standstill within a very short time if necessary.
Chainsaws are available as chainsaws with various operating options. Operated with a gasoline-oil mixture and electrically powered directly by power cables are the best known. However, there are also chainsaws that run with a battery. For special applications there are e.g. Concrete chain saws or rescue saws (e.g., fire brigade, THW) that are also suitable for sheet metal cutting. Hot Saws are chainsaws for athletic competitions (such as lumberjack competitions).
Advantages and disadvantages of different chainsaws
There are a number of companies that make chain saws, such as Bosch, Dolmar, Makita or Stihl. Details distinguish the individual battery, gasoline or electric chain saws. When operating with petrol-oil mixture (two stroke engine) operated chainsaws usually a pull starter is available for starting on the engine. Especially comfortable is the Stihl Ergo starter. Please note: Before starting (starting) one Gasoline Chain Sawalways apply the brake! This should also be done after each cut. Modern oil pumps regulate the oiling of the chains in today’s maintenance-friendly chainsaws. The cutting lengths of chainsaws are usually 30 to 45 cm. The horsepower of most engines varies between 1 and 2. However, there are also machines with 8 and more horsepower in the forestry sector.
Petrol engine saws can be used anywhere, regardless of power connections (forest, etc.). Battery saws have, depending on the performance of the battery, usually only a limited application, but are independent of a power outlet
Electric saws can be put into operation simply by pressing a button and are also significantly quieter than gasoline saws. However, the radius of use is lower because of the dependence on mains and necessary extension cable. The power of electric saws is about 1000 to 2000 watts. In general, the various brand chainsaws differ by features such as chain quality, quick chain tension, Quick Stop device and constantly updated innovations.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”chainsaw” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DEWALT DCCS620B 20V MAX XR Compact 12 in. Cordless Chainsaw (Tool Only)
- 0.2 Husqvarna 120 Mark II 16 in. Gas Chainsaws, Orange/Gray
- 0.3 Remington RM4216 16-inch Gas Powered Chainsaw with Carrying Case
- 0.4 WORX WG304.1 Chain Saw 18-Inch 4 15.0 Amp
- 0.5 Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20262
- 0.6 Craftsman CMXGSAMA426S 42cc 2-Cycle 16-Inch Gas Powered Carrying Case Chainsaw
- 0.7 Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 0.8 BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw, 12-Inch (LCS1240)
- 0.9 Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 4.0 AH Battery Included 20312
- 0.10 Ridgeyard 22" 52CC Professional 2-Stroke Petrol Chainsaw Wood Cutting Gasoline Chainsaw with...
- 0.11 Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas...
- 0.12 Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless...
- 0.13 BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw,...
- 0.14 WORX WG304.1 Chain Saw 18-Inch 4 15.0...
- 0.15 Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless...
- 0.16 Craftsman CMXGSAMA426S 42cc 2-Cycle...
- 0.17 Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas...
- 0.18 BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw,...
- 0.19 Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless...
- 0.20 Ridgeyard 22" 52CC Professional 2-Stroke...
- 1 Chainsaw guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API