10 Best circular saw of 2019
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51? bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Included Components: Circular saw blade, Wrench
- ▶【HIGH-EFFICIENT& POWERFUL】 10Amp motor delivers 5800 revolutions per minute for greater speed and faster cuts to make sure users finish work efficiently.
- ▶ 【LIGHTWEIGHT &WELL-BALANCED】 6.57 pounds and rubber grip reduce operational fatigue and it is well -balanced when operating.
- ▶ 【ADJUSTABLE & PRECISE】 Adjustable bevel cutting from 45° ( 1-13/16" ) to 90° ( 2-7/16" ) . A scale ruler and scale ruler lock enhance accuracy.
- ▶【SAFE & COMFORTABLE】 Pivoting lower guard, It only start working when pressing safety trigger and power switch, which provide multifaceted-protection for users. The design of rubber handle offers comfort.
- ▶ 【STABILITY & COST-EFFICIENT】 Heavy gauge iron base is more firm and auxiliary handle strengthens the stability, adding more control for users. 2 Years of Refund & Return are guaranteed.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- 1 year warranty
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT ▶ This compact circular saw weighs only 5.25 lb, which weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw. Right hand operation for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for safer control. Best choice for DIYER.
- POWERFUL & PREMIUM ▶ 480W/4A Fine copper motor provides no-load speed 3500/rpm to smoothly cut tile, wood, aluminum, plastics and flooring in a single pass. Fine copper motor delivers less heat than general copper-clad aluminum motor to drastically extend your saw's lifetime.
- VALUABLE & ADJUSTABLE ▶ The extra 24T TCT Blade for wood, 44T HSS Blade for plastic & soft metal and grit diamond blade for tile are specifically set to extend the applications of the saw. Suitable for straight cutting, plunge cutting, and flush cutting with large cutting capacity ( 1-1/16" for wood; 5/16" for tile; 1/8" for Aluminum ) .
- PRECISE & SAFE ▶ Legible laser beam with 7" scale ruler assistant you to cut a optimal straight line. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover for improved safety. The 15.75 inches vacuum adapter allows connection to a vacuum, preventing you from the inhalation of dust.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ▶ Box includes 3-5/16" TECCPO saw, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, 44T HSS Blade, 3-5/16" Diamond Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Warranty Card.
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DEISGN: Comes with an unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING:Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42.9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34.9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN:The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get:1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual; 2-year warranty card.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" blade provides 2-9/16" depth of cut
- Ease of use - bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM provides power and speed through applications
- Steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment for quick adjustments on the job
- Only 9.5 lbs, with Aux handle, provide comfort and clear line of sight
- Powerful 4. 0 amp motor | power through your next DIY project with the
- Easy-to-use depth and bevel Controls | make beveled, rip, and cross cuts with ease!
- Quickly cuts through all 2x material | no need to switch to a larger saw. The Genesis 4. 0 amp circular saw can handle 2x material!
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes | safely and quickly change blades!
- Includes: rip guide, wood-cutting blade, vacuum adaptor and Allen wrench. Everything you need to start your next DIY project in one convenient set!
Circular saw guide
As soon as some boards have to be sawed or the worktop for the new kitchen has to be cut out and cut to size, the search for the right one begins circular saw , The offer is versatile, starting with the table sawon the circular saw to other variants such as u. a. the diving circular saw. It should be remembered that the usual circular saws can only be used for straight cuts. Which circular saw the right thing depends ultimately on the scope and type of work to be done. In principle, there are only two types of saws, which differ only in their mobility. There is the table saw once, a stationary one Toolfirmly connected to a table and then the circular saw, which is flexibly guided by hand.
With respect to the functionality of a table saw, the great advantage is that the various settings can be made in advance firmly. Especially thanks to the fixed adjustable cutting dimensions with respect to the depth of cut, it is z. B. possible to cut many materials in the same size. According to the numerous different applications, there are now many appropriate models. Cutting a sheet of non-ferrous metal or wood is best done with a panel saw. If wooden elements are only shortened or cut, one is enough chop saw, Especially in the metal, wood or plastic processing is a scroll sawoffered for fine cuts. With the help of a stone circular saw, natural stones can be shaped as desired. Especially popular with owners of Stovesis the so-called seesaw, which is specially made for cutting firewood. Finally, predominantly in the woodworking industry, eg. As in carpentry, the more professional sliding table saw used to cut wood, metal or plastic. It can also be used for grooving and milling work.
The advantage of portable circular saws is their handiness and flexibility. This makes them very popular with DIY enthusiasts. In this variant, a motor rotates a circular saw blade to produce straight clean cuts, even against the grain direction. For the commercial circular saw and the name Pendelhaubensäge is common. For the name of a pendulum hood is responsible, which safely covers the blade to protect the craftsman. As the blade cuts through the workpiece during work, the hood will automatically retract. As pendulum saws are usually equipped with quite powerful motors and large saw blades, they are well suited for large cutting depths or for very rough work. Quite different the Tauchsägein which the saw blade dips into the workpiece during cutting and returns again when stopped. Thanks to the infinitely adjustable cutting depth, the workpieces with these devices can only be scored if necessary. A diving saw is particularly suitable for fine work.
What to look for when buying a circular saw should pay attention
Tests have shown that it is always on the right accessories when sawing the most diverse materials circular saw arrives. Special saw blades are offered for plastics and metals as well as for different types of wood. Here, with regard to the different toothings, a distinction is made between cuts in the fiber direction and cross sections in which different types of chips are produced. The circular saw should not be made of sheet metal, as this could deform during work resulting in inaccurate cuts. In addition, it is helpful if the adjusting screws for the inclination and height of the tool are easily accessible and easy to operate.
Important safety criteria
Working with a circular saw, especially with a hand-controlled model, is considered particularly prone to home improvement. Again and again there are cuts or worse injuries. Therefore, it is important that specially designed protective devices are regularly checked for availability and functionality. This is located behind the saw blade riving knife, which prevents the saw blade from jamming. Without this wedge, the machine could at worst be pushed out of the workpiece. The already mentioned swing hood completely covers the saw blade when idling. Only when cutting it swings back, but only releases the cutting zone. It is also important that the saw blade used is neither cracked nor changed in shape.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”circular saw” max=”1″]
- 0.1 SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
- 0.2 DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- 0.3 BLACK+DECKER 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser, 13-Amp (BDECS300C)
- 0.4 Professional Circular Saw TECCPO 10Amp Lightweight 7-1/4" 5800 RPM Saw with Scale Ruler, 24T...
- 0.5 Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- 0.6 Circular Saw, TECCPO Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide, 3 Saw Blades, Scale Ruler and 4Amp Pure...
- 0.7 TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, 6 Blades(4-3/4" & 4-1/2"), Laser Guide, 5.8A, Max Cutting...
- 0.8 DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4" (184mm) 20V Cordless Circular Saw with Brake (Tool Only)
- 0.9 PORTER-CABLE 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, Heavy Duty Steel Shoe, 15-Amp (PCE300)
- 0.10 4.0 Amp 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw with 24T blade, Rip Guide, Vacuum Adapter, and blade wrench
- 0.11 Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch...
- 0.12 DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4" (184mm) 20V...
- 0.13 4.0 Amp 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw...
- 0.14 Professional Circular Saw TECCPO 10Amp...
- 0.15 Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch...
- 0.16 Circular Saw, TECCPO Compact Circular...
- 0.17 TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle,...
- 0.18 DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4" (184mm) 20V...
- 0.19 PORTER-CABLE 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw,...
- 0.20 4.0 Amp 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw...
- 1 Circular saw guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API