10 Best Cordless chainsaw of 2019
- Low kick back 12" Oregon Bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- HIGH EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR: maximizes run time and motor life
- Tool free chain tensioning and Bar tightening knob: for proper Bar clamping force
- Compact and lightweight design: Only 8.8 lbs. for maximum user control and comfort
- Part of the 20V max system of tools
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- Robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance
- 3/8-inch chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
- Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level.Wrap around handle for multiple cutting positions to provide ease of use when trimming at different angles
- 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472)
- Our Greenworks Brushless motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system offering a range of tools to Choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance; oil tank: translucent
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working. One battery powers more than 25 tools. Battery capacity
- Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety. Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs.Saw Pitch:0.375 inches
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12" premium bar and chain. Automatic oiling system
- Suitable for pruning branches and cutting fallen limbs
- Tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments. 40V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery provides over 60 4x4 pine lumber cuts on average per single charge
- Full wrap around handle for comfortable cutting in different orientations
- 24V Lithium-Ion Battery compatible with both indoor and outdoor tools, 2AH battery and charger included
- 10-Inch bar and chain, perfect for cutting branches and limbs with ease
- Tool-less chain tensioning for quick adjustments so you can get back to the task at hand
- Automatic oiler applies oil to the arm and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
- Automatic, tool free chain tension system
- Automatic chain Lubrication with oil lever indicator
- Compact and light weight design
- Includes Battery indicator for quick Battery life review
- 20V Battery and charger included. Share Battery across multiple WORX tools within the 20V power share platform.Chain gauge:0.043 inch
- Low Kick Back 16" Oregon Bar and Chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Tool-Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Auto-Oiling for continuous lubrication. Quarter-turn oil cap for quick oil re-fills
- Chain brake for kick back protection
- Lightweight and ergonomic design. Weight is 12.2 pounds
- 20V MAX lithium battery for long run-time and long life- stays charged up to 5x longer
- 10" premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- Tool-free blade tension system for quick adjustments
- Wrap around bale handle
- Included Components: (1) LBXR2020, (1) LCS1620, (1) LCS1020; Power Source: Lithium Ion
- Ditch the gasoline, extension cords and maintenance required with alternative chainsaws
- Brushless motor maximizes both the torque and the lifespan of the unit
- 16-inch Oregon chain runs at speeds of up to 49 feet per second
- Included 40-Volt 4Ah fade-free lithium-ion battery and charger compatible with the entire WEN 40V Max Series
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Hi-efficiency brushless motor with 6300 RPM
- 14 in. Oregon bar and chain
- Weather-resistant construction
- Chain kickback brake for added safety and control
- Chain tensioning knob
Cordless chainsaw guide
The most suitable is one chainsawwhen it comes to the removal of dead branches, cases of sick trees or other rough work to do, where you have to split wood. A chainsaw is also used where firewoodto saw is. In addition to the devices that are operated with gasoline mower, now comes more often the Cordless chainsaw for use. Whoever plans to get such a garden helper, should inform himself beforehand about this device.
When working, less noise is caused
A Cordless chainsaw is very quiet. This benefit is noticed by any user who has already had to work with a petrol powered chainsaw. Even when idling, the corresponding two-stroke engine of the gasoline engine is loud. When the saw chain is loaded, the noise increases, which soon becomes deafening. It is possible that a noise level of at least 100 decibels is created. To avoid permanent damage, it is therefore necessary when working with petrol-driven chainsaws ear protectionto wear. When used in horticulture or in the forest, such a noise level may still be accepted. On a construction site that is in a residential area, or in the backyard garden, but rather not. Here is the Cordless chainsaw the advantage that their operation is much quieter. Although the cut also causes noise, but the engine is at most a loud buzzing or humming of itself, which can not be heard at a short distance under any circumstances. These devices can actually achieve noise levels that are close to vacuum cleanerlie. This is very quiet for a chainsaw and therefore particularly beneficial to health.
Handy, light and flexible
A Cordless chainsaw is usually much lighter and more compact unlike their petrol-powered brother. Because this is not only heavier, but requires just as much space. All users who only sometimes work with a chainsaw appreciate this advantage. Using a Cordless chainsaw So you can work more pleasantly, because to lead and hold the sawnot so much power is needed. In addition, it is possible to work with a cordless chainsaw very flexible. Depending on the model, charging the battery takes only a short time. Then you can use the device anywhere: For cutting squared lumber and beams on the construction site, sawing firewood, cutting dead trees or cutting dead branches. Because you can work quietly with cordless chain saws and they do not cause exhaust fumes, they can even be used for certain work in buildings.
Save money and nerves during maintenance
Unlike a chainsaw that runs on gasoline, a cordless chainsaw requires very little maintenance. This device may be in the basement or shed for months. As long as it has been stored only frost-free and dry, it is sufficient to charge the battery accordingly. Then the saw starts by pressing a button. A gasoline powered chainsaw is much more demanding here. If this is not used for a long time, it often leads to teething problems. In contrast, modern batteries are maintenance-free. You can often unload and reload them. Thus, the maintenance of battery-operated chainsaws is particularly manageable, which is particularly beneficial.
Working is possible everywhere
In many households, a chainsaw can be found. Occasional users like to choose the wired version. In practice, you then roll out cable drums and laid extension cords, so you get into the corresponding rear corners of the home garden. At the latest when dismantling after completed work, it is possible that the packing together of the respective cable quickly becomes annoying. Using a cordless chainsaw, you can skilfully avoid this stress. Because with a cordless chainsaw you have the opportunity to do the upcoming work without cable clutter and fast.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Cordless chainsaw” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DEWALT DCCS620P1 20V MAX Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Compact 12 in. Cordless Chainsaw Kit (5AH)
- 0.2 Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20262
- 0.3 Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 4.0 AH Battery Included 20312
- 0.4 BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw, 12-Inch (LCS1240)
- 0.5 Greenworks 10-Inch 24V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20362
- 0.6 Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw with Auto-Tension
- 0.7 DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless 16" Cordless Chainsaw Kit (3.0AH)
- 0.8 BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 20V Max Lithium Ion Chainsaw, 10-Inch
- 0.9 WEN 40417 40V Max Lithium Ion 16-Inch Brushless Chainsaw with 4Ah Battery and Charger
- 0.10 EGO Power+ CS1400 14-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw - Battery and Charger Not Included
- 0.11 DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX...
- 0.12 Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless...
- 0.13 BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 20V Max Lithium Ion...
- 0.14 BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw,...
- 0.15 Greenworks 10-Inch 24V Cordless...
- 0.16 Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw with...
- 0.17 DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX...
- 0.18 BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 20V Max Lithium Ion...
- 0.19 WEN 40417 40V Max Lithium Ion 16-Inch...
- 0.20 EGO Power+ CS1400 14-Inch 56-Volt...
- 1 Cordless chainsaw guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API