10 Best desoldering of 2019
- Removes up to four times more solder than conventional wick, and extracts solder much faster than wicks based on Type-R fluxes
- Residue left behind is halide free and non-conductive, so it does not have to be cleaned off the board
- 100% copper wick has fine braid design to promote strong capillary action to pull in excess solder
- Available with standard or anti-static bobbins
- 【One-handed solder sucker with powerful suction 】 Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and "vacuum" button, which make the sucking power awesome.
- 【Desoldering Wick with copper braid】 2pcs solder braid with the size 2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length, this desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- 【ABS body with non-slip sponge and Nylon nozzle desoldering pump】 The body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high quality ABS, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperature, thus it can be used for a long time.
- 【3-in-1 Solder Removal Tool】 1pcs desoldering vacuum pumps and 2pcs solder wicks, a must-have tool for electronics kit, the desoldering wick absorbs solder, the desoldering pump pulls it away quick, while the solder wick is better for small amounts of solder, the solder sucker takes up large amounts.
- 【Widely used Solder Remover】 The Desoldering Wick & Desoldering Pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
- Top-notch Quality. The solder sucker has an aluminum bronze frame and a high pressure vacuum which can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively.
- Solder Wick Braid. The desoldering wick is 2.5mm wide and 1.5m in length. Weight: 0.4oz. With low residue design, this solder braid will help clean spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuit, especially in small, hard to reach areas.
- Pure oxygen free copper wire, no clean flux for easy to use. The solder wick can help clean some residue flux and BGA thermal bonding pad too.
- Compact and Lightweight. Measuring 7.48''X0.79'', the desoldering pump can be used with only one hand, either your right or left hand.
- Solid Construction. The solder sucker has plastic backing to ensure stability.
- Oxide-free clean copper
- Static free bobbins
- Only pure type 'RMA' rosin is used meeting the requirements of MIL-F-14256F (ANSI/J-STD-0004)
- Manufactured under SPC guidelines
- Designed to leave a residue that is environmentally safe
- No clean super wick
- Flux residue is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Static free bobbins
- Flux residue remaining on board does not have to be cleaned
- High SIR-meets the requirements of both the bellcore specification TR-TSY-000078 and IPC test method III
- Price For: Each Braid Material: Copper Width: 2.5mm Length: 50ft Braid Color: Blue Leaded Process Compatible: Yes Roll Length: 50ft RoHS Compliant: Yes
- High quality desoldering braid
- Unique no clean flux for easy to use
- Pure oxygen free copper wire
- Geometrically-precise weave
- Size of the solder wick: Width 2.5mm, Length 1.5m, Weight 0.4oz
- Price For: Each Braid Material: Copper Width: 2mm Length: 5ft Braid Color: Green Braid Size: #3 Features: Packaged in ESD-Safe Static-Dissipative Bobbin Flux Type: Rosin Activated RA Leaded Process Compatible: Yes RoHS Compliant: Yes
- 2 mm solder wick braid removes solder from all types of connections.
- 1.5m (approx. 5 ft) roll in handy dispenser.
- High quality desoldering braid
- Pure oxygen free copper wire
- 0.1"L x 5'L Weight 0.6oz
- DE soldering tool
- Portable case
- Non-esd, includes case
Desoldering pump guide
For electronics and hobbyists is one desoldering indispensable if individual components of printed circuit boards must be solved. Depending on the intended use, they are available in mechanical or electronic versions. Both models are equally suitable for vacuuming solderHowever, there are differences in handiness and suction power, especially in continuous operation.
Mechanical desoldering pumps
All manual desoldering pumps have a heat-resistant plastic tip, such as Teflon, which does not adhere to the solder. They consist of a cylinder with recessed piston, which is tensioned and released by means of a helical spring. When pressing a button, the spring is released and provides a negative pressure, which absorbs the liquid solder. The accumulated solder cools in the cylinder and is stored there. When re-tensioning the spring, the remains fall out. Mechanical desoldering pumps are cheap and well suited for hobby electronics. Nevertheless, some points are to be considered. Cheap desoldering pumps usually have to be cleaned and regreased more often, the springs do not last too long and not all solder joints are completely freed from the solder. Such simple pumps are usually already available under 2EUR, for example the Wentronic desoldering or cheap models from Silverline. They are big, fit well in the hand and the opening of the tip is large enough to free even thick solder joints from solder.
Disadvantages of the large pumps are recognizable in continuous use: they are difficult to clamp and not always easy to operate with one hand. Anyone who has to solder many solder joints quickly reaches its limits.
Smaller and more manageable pumps are more expensive, but show their benefits from the beginning. Often they can be operated with one hand and also with one hand in the AshtrayDrain. The constant putting out of hand of the soldering iron during the clamping process is eliminated – a faster work is guaranteed. Mostly they are made of higher quality materials and therefore need less frequent cleaning. Often the tip is also finer, enabling more accurate desoldering on tightly printed circuit boards. The ERSA 0VACX model, which is not only distinguished by its ergonomic shape and suction power, but also easier to clean than other models, has proven its worth.
Electric desoldering pumps
In the professional field, electrically operated desoldering pumps are used. In these devices, the Enttötspitze is usually made of metal, it transfers heat to the Lotstelle. The heated solder is also removed by means of vacuum suction function of the solder joint. For this purpose, the pump is connected to a vacuum supply or the negative pressure is generated by means of a vacuum pump. The triggering works here by means of a hand switch or foot pedal.
Electric pumps are not as expensive as you might think. Cheap devices only cost about as much as an expensive mechanical pump. High-priced models such as the Gowe electric vacuum pump are suitable, among other things, for desoldering very fine parts such as microchips or closely soldered circuit boards on which a large number of solder joints are present. The insert guarantees a clean working as well as fast progress without the soldering ironto have to leave the hand. Even combined solder desoldering stations are a good alternative because the heater does not need to be purchased twice.
When using electric pumps with temperature control, it is important to pay attention to what temperature is preheated, because sensitive components can be damaged by the heat.
Cleaning the desoldering
Manually operated desoldering pumps pick up the liquid solder in the cylinder and after cooling, the material falls out of the opening during clamping. Depending on the quality, the opening clogs over time and the pump must be disassembled and debris removed. With cheap models, this can happen even more often during a desoldering operation. This is annoying and costs unnecessary time, which is why the purchase of a more expensive pump is well worth, for example, the model Edsyn Soldapult Deluxe, which even acts antistatic. Or you can create several desoldering pumps at the same time and clean them all after use.
Electric pumps usually take up much more solder before they need to be cleaned. This makes work easier, especially when a large number of solder joints have to be depleted. Electrical appliances contain a solder pot, which only needs to be emptied from time to time. The tip does not clog and rarely a filter needs to be replaced. The use is worthwhile especially for multiple killers.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”desoldering” max=”1″]
- 0.1 NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder Wick, 4 Blue.098" Width, 10' Length
- 0.2 Tabiger Solder Wick & Desoldering Pump, Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick, 2pcs Solder Braid (2.5mm...
- 0.3 OMorc Desoldering Wick, Solder Sucker & Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length) - Desoldering Vacuum...
- 0.4 MG Chemicals Desoldering Braid #2 Fine Braid Super Wick with RMA Flux, 5' Length x 0.05" Width,...
- 0.5 MG Chemicals #3 No Clean Super Wick Desoldering Braid, 0.075" Width x 5' Length, Green
- 0.6 Chemtronics Desoldering Braid, Chem-Wik, Rosin, 10-50L 0.10", 50ft.
- 0.7 Vastar Solder Wick, 3 Packs Desoldering Wick, Solder Braid 2.5mm Width, 1.5m (5ft) Length
- 0.8 CHEMTRONICS 80-3-5 BRAID, DESOLDERING, ROSIN SD, 5FT
- 0.9 MIYAKO Desoldering Wick Wire Roll in Handy Dispenser 5 Ft
- 0.10 American HAKKO Products FR301-03/P Desoldering Tool
- 0.11 American HAKKO Products FR301-03/P...
- 0.12 Chemtronics Desoldering Braid, Chem-Wik,...
- 0.13 NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder...
- 0.14 MG Chemicals Desoldering Braid #2 Fine...
- 0.15 MG Chemicals #3 No Clean Super Wick...
- 0.16 Chemtronics Desoldering Braid, Chem-Wik,...
- 0.17 Vastar Solder Wick, 3 Packs Desoldering...
- 0.18 CHEMTRONICS 80-3-5 BRAID, DESOLDERING,...
- 0.19 MIYAKO Desoldering Wick Wire Roll in...
- 0.20 American HAKKO Products FR301-03/P...
- 1 Desoldering pump guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API