10 Best Electric Nailer of 2019
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: this cordless brad nailer is battery-powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: a tool-free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
- 2-IN-1 - this dual-function corded electric tacker fires nails and staples to firmly fasten insulating materials, foil, leather and other fabrics onto hard wood surfaces
- FAST FIRING - with a 20/min firing rate and low recoil action, you can secure a nail or staple every 3 seconds to get the job completed quickly and accurately
- NAILS & STAPLES INCLUDED - supplied with 300 x ¾" staples and 100 x 1" nails. Magazine holds up to 100 nails or staples
- ADJUST POWER - easily choose the tacking strength to suit the material using the impact adjustment dial located on the easy-grip, ergonomic handle. Power cord: 6.5ft. For optimum power do not use with a power strip or extension cord as this limits the current draw
- COMPATIBILITY - staple spec: 18 gauge, 1/4" narrow crown staples (equivalent to type 90) of the following lengths: 9/16", 5/8" 5/7", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8". Brad nail spec: 18 gauge, 1/16" crown (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) of the following lengths: 9/16", 13/6", 1", 1-3/16" & 1-1/4"
- ▲ADJUSTABLE POWER -- This electric brad nailer designed with adjustable power function for hard or soft material.
- ▲SAFE PRODUCT -- Contact safety settings for protection; Product activates when trigger is fully pressed.
- ▲WIDE APPLICATION -- The electric staple gun works with 1/4'' crown staple from 5/8'' to 1'', and 18 gauge brad nail from 5/8'' to 1-1/4''.
- ▲FLAWLESS FINISH -- Non-Marring rubber nose provides a complete finish.
- ▲CONVENIENCE -- The electric brad nail gun / staple gun doesn't need compressors, hoses for convenience use. 1/4'' crown staples, legs 3/4" 400pcs and 18 gauge brad nails 1" 100pcs included.
- Fire brads from 3/4 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 100 PSI with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Lightweight aluminum body weighs in at 3 pounds with rubber-grip handle for maximum comfort
- Hold up to 100 brads in the magazine with a quick-release to make jam clearing a breeze
- Includes oil, two adjustment wrenches and a custom carrying case
- Power adjustment dial
- Multi-tacking capabilities
- Ergonomic grip
- Bottom staple loading
- Integrated wire guide
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
- CORDLESS & POWERFUL, powered by a rechargeable 2000mAh Li-ion battery, this cordless air nailer and stapler can perfectly work without compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges; one full charge can drive the nailer by 400 shots.
- SPECIFICATION, Max Firing Speed: 100nails/staples per minute; Max Magazine capacity: holds up to 100 nails/staples; Suitable brad nails:: 3/4"-2"(20mm-50mm)(18 gauge brad nail); Suitable staples: 3/4"-1 9/16"(19mm-40mm)(18 Gauge light duty staple).
- ADVANCED DESIGN, unique air strike design provides big power and fast speed firing; non-slip and soft handle grip for safety and convenience; safety mechanism prevents accidental firing; LED indicate light indicates when the battery is low or the tool is jammed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT, lightweight and optimal center of gravity maximizes user comfort in multiple positions and reduces user fatigue; 10 Belt hooks allow users to carry this nailer around without too much burden; the selectable trigger can be set to contact or sequential fire.
- WARRANTY, backed by 1-year warranty for worry-free shopping experiences; free exchange is guaranteed if product is defective.
- 100% battery power: Eliminates need for a compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Multiple Tool Free Settings: provide increased productivity and user safety
- Motor design: provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple tool free settings: Provides increased productivity and user safety
- Fastener length capacity of 1" to 2-1/2" and a magazine capacity of 100 nails
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- TWO IN ONE: Alternate between single & contact firing of brad nails or staples with our dual mode toggle switch that fires up to 60 per minute. No need to choose between a nailer or stapler with this 2-in-1.
- BUILT IN COMPRESSOR: The cordless nailer / stapler doesn't use an external and bulky compressor or hose. Each of the 2 included 18V 2.0 h lithium ion batteries fully recharges in approximately 45 minutes.
- EASY TO USE: Select mode, depress safety contact pin against work surface & squeeze trigger. Dual sides LED lights illuminate the work areas. A depth adjustment wheel accommodates different materials.
- A COMPLETE KIT: This hand tool provides all the equipment you need for DIY naling and stapling projects, including a brad nailer / stapler, 2 batteries with charger, 18 gauge nails, staples and wrenches.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: At Knox Gear, we pride ourselves in constructing strong, durable appliances like this nailer / stapler. Our 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty ensures you are happy with your purchase.
Electric nailer guide
Electric nailers are a special form of electric tacker, except that these nails drift into the ground instead of staples. The necessary energy for this provides a connection to the mains or a rechargeable battery. Of the Electric Nailer is suitable for joining fabrics with wooden strips, insulation boards or floorboards. Due to its drive but he has a limited impact strength.
The functioning of the Electric Nailer
Lots Electric Nailer are designed as combination devices. They allow you to choose between a nail and staple function with a simple change, so that they can also be used as a staplercan be used. There, like that staplefor the desired connection is insufficient or not like, comes instead of the Electric Nailer for use. This drives at regular intervals and fatigue-free nails in the intended material. Wood with a low degree of hardness, plasterboard, flexible materials and elastic plastics as well as cardboard, textile or plywood can be processed. Depending on the size of the nails, only the points of the nail heads in the assembled material can be seen afterwards.
The right one Electric Nailer Find
For electric nailers, the appropriate brackets must be found. Here are different size systems and names. If you want to be sure, always choose the nails recommended by the manufacturer. It is therefore ideal to choose the electric nailer based on the required nails. Depending on the intended use of the device, the appropriate size of the nails should first be selected. In the second step, customers can research which devices are suitable for processing these nail sizes.
Advantages and disadvantages of various nailers
Devices with numerous levels of impact strength can be used flexibly. Smaller models penetrate especially light materials, but may have problems when working on wood. For home improvement most useful are estate models, which are also suitable as tackers.
Criteria when buying an electric nailer
Thanks to their compact design, electric nailers are also used in areas with limited space, such as the Ausholen with a hammerwould be difficult. High-quality devices not only have ergonomic handles for a pleasant work, they also protect the materials to be joined. The nails should be individually driven into the fabrics in such a way that the upper and lower material are solidly joined and do not break. A low dead weight facilitates the use of the nailer. Flexibly usable are models which allow stepless or very finely tunable regulation of impact strength. The insertion of the nails should succeed effortlessly. A stock indicator makes it easy to see when nails need to be refilled and safety devices prevent unwanted nail shooting. An integrated impact barrier prevents the nails from hitting the materials at an angle when working improperly. Power-driven devices should provide sufficient cable length so as not to restrict their capabilities. A large power button facilitates operation.
Recommended electric nailer
A handy tool for DIY enthusiasts is the PowerPlus electric combo tacker. The model has a capacity of 100 nails or staples, provides a firm grip thanks to the rubberized handle and can be easily refilled. A similar magazine capacity has the Rapid R606 Electric staplerThanks to the Focused Power function, it can also be used for attaching trim strips. The device has an extra long front section to attach panels. Tacwise’s electric nail gun tilts the magazine to allow access to difficult areas. With the device nails up to 40 mm in length can be processed.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Electric Nailer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Includes Battery and Charger
- 0.2 VonHaus Corded Electric 18 Gauge Brad Nailer and Stapler Kit - 500 Staples and 500 Brad Nails
- 0.3 Electric Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun/Staple Gun for Small Project of...
- 0.4 WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- 0.5 DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
- 0.6 DEWALT Finish Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch (DWFP12231)
- 0.7 Orion Motor Tech 2 in 1 Cordless Nail and Staple Gun, 18 Gauge 18V 2000mAh Electric Brad Nailer and...
- 0.8 PORTER-CABLE PCC792LA 20V MAX Cordless Lithium 16GA Straight Finish Nailer Kit
- 0.9 DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
- 0.10 Knox Cordless Nail and Staple Gun - 18 Gauge Brad Nailer and Stapler Combo with 2 Heavy 18V...
- 0.11 PORTER-CABLE PCC792LA 20V MAX Cordless...
- 0.12 DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad...
- 0.13 VonHaus Corded Electric 18 Gauge Brad...
- 0.14 WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge...
- 0.15 DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad...
- 0.16 DEWALT Finish Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch...
- 0.17 Orion Motor Tech 2 in 1 Cordless Nail...
- 0.18 PORTER-CABLE PCC792LA 20V MAX Cordless...
- 0.19 DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad...
- 0.20 Knox Cordless Nail and Staple Gun - 18...
- 1 Electric nailer guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API