10 Best gas soldering of 2019
- Max Flame Temperature: 930 ° F
- Adjustable Flame Length: .5" - 1.25"
- Butane Fuel Type with electronic igniter
- Organized Durable Case
- Accessories Tips and Attachments Included
- CORDLESS & PORTABLE: the UT-100Si Ultratorch is butane powered, self-igniting, flameless, and ready to use in 30 seconds
- POWERFUL: equivalent to 20 - 80 watt electric soldering iron, temperature ratings up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius
- ULTRATIP TECHNOLOGY: Ultratip soldering tips have more than double the iron and chrome plating thickness of standard brass based tips, providing higher thermal conductivity and longer tip life
- 3 IN 1 TOOL: serves as a professional soldering iron, flameless heat tool, or pinpoint butane torch with adjustable temperature lever, approximate 2 hour run time on full tank.
- Ideal for applications needing pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components on circuit boards, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty wire connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more
- ❤ Quick Heating and Powerful: The butane soldering iron can quickly heat up in 40 seconds, which is faster than those with a plug. It is equivalent to 20 - 80W electric soldering iron, temperature ratings up to 2500℉ /1371°C.
- ❤ Gas Soldering Iron Kit: It's run by butane gas(not included), cordless and wireless. Gas capacity allows roughly 30 to 100 minutes use (depending on use). Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job.A Great Choice for Fathers' Day Gift
- ❤ Easy to use: The gas soldering gun is equipped with a self-igniting spark switch and the flame is adjustable, support to adjust the length of flame to 1/2 to 1 inch when using.Kindly note: >In normal operation,the blue flame has been extinguished. If the blue flame continues to burn when using,the incorrect using will melt the shell.
- ❤ 10 in 1 butane soldering iron kit: the kit comes with 1 x soldering iron gun, 6 x solder tips, 1 x solder tube, 1 x soldering iron holder stand, 1 x protective cap ,1 x portable carry case which is convenient to store and easy to carry.
- ❤ Widely Used: This gas soldering iron set can be widely used for welding circuit board, appliance repair, Home DIY hobbyists, jewelry welding, plastic welding,silver soldering,etc. Your purchase of gas soldering iron kit will be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee
- INTEGRATED IGNITION TRIGGER - For easy start up, no independent ignition tool required
- VERSATILE 14-PIECE ACCESSORY KIT - Offers versatile accessory range for soldering, hot cutting, shrinking, wood burning and area heating
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE - For precise control
- FLAME LOCK-ON - For simplified operation on extended use projects
- PREMIUM QUALITY- For life long durability with operating temperature of 1022° F - 2192° F
- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron, ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool, Piezo ignition with push-button ease & convenience
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds, Gas capacity allows up to 1 hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job, Automatic cut-off switch when cap replaced for safety
- Can be used as a mini-torch with optional PPT12 flame tip, Portasol is a registered trademark of Olgesby and Butler Limited
- SOLDER, WELD, USE AS A TORCH OR EVEN A HOT KNIFE with these 7 interchangeable soldering tips: conical, bevel, chisel, polyfoam cutter, a shaping knife, a deflector for heat shrink wrapping, plus the base tip used for torch mode.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT - It's cordless, no bulky cord or wire; adjustable temperature between 410 - 850 °F, and up to 2400° in torch mode, one gas filling lasts 30-100 minutes at mid setting.
- GREAT FOR DIY, arts and crafts, jewelry making and repair, brazing, model building, electrical and electronic circuits, general heating or drying, light gauge welding, PVC bending, and more.
- TO AVOID TROUBLE be sure to buy butane not propane (must be purchased separately). The fill tube on butane container should be not less than 1/2" long to trigger the valve so gas fills the canister. If it doesn't fill or gas spews out, this could be why (type to fill camping stoves won't work). If it does not light, tighten the catalyst; easily done by removing the lock nut and making sure the catalyst is finger-tight.
- SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is there to support you for any questions or problems. While rarely, one might fail, we've found usually the problem is something very simple and it actually has a very low failure rate. If it does fail you're covered with a minimum 2-year warranty and hassle-free refund or replacement. EAGems strives to offer excellent products to our customers. Just reach out to us to get help with any tips, questions or issues.
- Kit includes 7 tips: 3 soldering tips, 1 hot air tip for heat shrinking, 1 deflector tip, and 1 hot knife tip
- Unique patented front end provides extra durability
- Adjustable temperature control, up to 125 watts equivalent, 10 second refill time
- Refills easily with butane lighter gas
- 580 degrees Celsius tip temperature, safety cut-off switch
- MULTIFUNCTION BUTANE SOLDER IRON - Self-Igniting Tool Provides Portable Soldering Power for a Variety of Home & Workplace Applications
- THE BIGGEST TIP KIT AVAILABLE - Includes Tons of Interchangeable Attachments for Cutting, Shrinking, Soldering, Blowing Hot Air, Blowtorching, Etc.
- CONVENIENT GAS VIEWING WINDOW - Monitor Exact Butane Levels So You Never Run Out; Small 7-ML Tank for Up to 40 Minutes of Continuous Use
- SUPERIOR SAFETY FEATURES - Comes w/ Built-In Kickstand, Hands-Free Tray & Protective Case to Store Iron, Solder Core, Tips, & Other Accessories
- SO MANY USEFUL FUNCTIONS - Tackle All Your DIY Projects! Great for Welding, Cutting, Silver Soldering, Circuit Board & Jewelry Repair & More
- 15 - 75 Watt adjustable output equivalent
- Heats tip to 280°C in about 45 seconds
- Maximum tip temperature of 580°C
- Approximately 60 minutes of operation on a single butane filling
- Includes 8 different soldering tips
- Pen style design is unique, generous and elegant.
- High capacity and excellent performance.
- Easy for ignition, quick heat and durable use.
- Compact size, lightweight and portable to carry.
- Use gas as its power without voltage and wire limitation.
Gas soldering guide
They are available in various designs and price ranges, the gas solderers. With these devices, different metallic materials can be joined together by soldering. Gas solderers are used in household and craft.
Especially with installers and plumbers such gas solderers are used.
While simple gas soldering for home improvement already available for a price below ten euros, must be used for professional equipment for the craft already deeper into the bag.
Gas extinguishers are often used by craftsmen to connect pipes. In this case, the two soldering methods of soldering and brazing are predominantly used. Soldering is above all an ideal working technique when it comes to laying copper pipes. Gas soldering machines are also preferred tools for brazing gutters and in vehicle fabric.
Gas soldering for soft soldering
In this technique, the two materials to be bonded must be cleaned in advance. This usually happens with steel wool or wire brush, then the two parts to be joined must be greased with solder grease. Solder grease ensures that the molten tin flows evenly from a certain temperature. The gas cooler provides the necessary temperature by means of its flame.
For this method, inexpensive gas solderers are suitable, home improvement can perform so soldering.
Gas soldering for brazing
In this method, a much higher temperature is required, the materials to be joined must therefore be processed with a larger flame. Once the necessary heat has been achieved, all that remains is to do that solderbe added – done!
This soldering technique requires higher-quality gas soldering, since a much higher heat must be achieved.
Gas Soldering Torch Laser 3000 Piezo is a gas extinguisher suitable for both home improvement and craftsmen. Very suitable for soldering and thawing of frozen pipes. The device is made of a sturdy metal construction and reaches a flame temperature of up to 1450 degrees Celsius.
Especially used for soft and brazing, but is also suitable for lighting a barbecue or fireplace.
For the operation are handy gas cartridges with 190 g content suitable.
Simpler devices such as the Big-Torch gas soldering burner with large refill tank and adjustable flame of maximum 1300 degrees Celsius are mainly suitable for light soldering work done in the home.
This device can be refilled with lighter gas.
Gas burners are also used in camping for cooking. Because these devices are light in weight, they can be used flexibly anywhere. Operation is relatively easy thanks to integrated piezo ignition. An attached foot ensures a safe parking.
Gas extinguishers are also often used around the garden to burn weeds and vermin. However, care should be taken here and this work should only be carried out carefully by adults due to the risk of fire.
Gas solderers should be used outdoors if possible, in buildings or in the vicinity of highly flammable materials, the following instructions should be observed:
– Never use the gas extinguisher if it leaks or does not work properly
– Before use, check that the gaskets between the appliance and the gas container are in place and are seated correctly
– Never use the device with damaged seals
– When soldering, some objects to be processed become extremely hot, so always out of the reach of children
– Use only in well ventilated rooms
– Do not leave the device unattended after use
Conclusion: A gas extinguisher is a useful and versatile device, both in the home and in the craft. Gas extinguishers are mostly operated with the gases butane or propane. These devices are available in every hardware store, shop and on the Internet.
When empty gas cartridgedispose of them properly, never repair damaged products yourself!
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”gas soldering” max=”1″]
- 0.1 POWER PROBE Butane Soldering Kit (PPSK) [Automotive Diagnostic Car Test Tool, Easy Start Electronic...
- 0.2 Master Appliance Ultratorch UT-100SiK Butane Powered Soldering Iron, 3 in 1 Tool with Metal Case
- 0.3 Butane Soldering Iron, Cordless Gas Soldering Gun Iron Kit,Portable Professional Wireless Soldering...
- 0.4 Dremel 2000-01 Versa Tip Precision Butane Soldering Torch
- 0.5 Weller P2KC Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Kit
- 0.6 Butane Soldering Iron Torch by EAGems, a Multipurpose Solder Station Kit with Welding and Hot Knife...
- 0.7 Portasol 010589330 Super Pro 125-Watt Heat Tool Kit with 7 Tips
- 0.8 Ivation Butane Soldering Iron Kit, 7ml Cordless Self-Igniting Solder Station with Adjustable Flame...
- 0.9 ersa Independent 75"Profi-Set" gas soldering iron set. Includes additional tips, holder 0A20 and...
- 0.10 High Capacity Flame Butane Gas Soldering Iron 12ml Pen Torch Tool For Outdoor Use
- 0.11 ersa Independent 75"Profi-Set" gas...
- 0.12 Master Appliance Ultratorch UT-100SiK...
- 0.13 Dremel 2000-01 Versa Tip Precision...
- 0.14 Dremel 2000-01 Versa Tip Precision...
- 0.15 Weller P2KC Professional Self-igniting...
- 0.16 Butane Soldering Iron Torch by EAGems, a...
- 0.17 Portasol 010589330 Super Pro 125-Watt...
- 0.18 Ivation Butane Soldering Iron Kit, 7ml...
- 0.19 ersa Independent 75"Profi-Set" gas...
- 0.20 High Capacity Flame Butane Gas Soldering...
- 1 Gas soldering guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API