10 Best Hand Riveter of 2019
- Patented structure increases power and reduces shock
- Shorter handle with double compound hinges that maximize leverage
- Shortest long arm riveter which can operate up to 1/4-Inch (6.4mm) stainless steel rivets. A one-piece collet case eliminates the need to adjust the tool when changing rivet diameters.
- One of our most versatile and powerful hand riveters, taking the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets
- Includes 5 Nosepieces: 1/8" (3.2mm), 5/32" (4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm), 3/32" (2.4mm), and 1/4" (6.4mm)
- 💡 Notice: The nose piece is adjustable for matching different sizes rivets, please adjust it referring to the instruction or How-to video. If you have any doubts about the operation of the rivet gun, you can refer to our how-to video or email us.
- ✅ ADVANCED MATERIAL & MORE DURABLE - 5/64" (2mm) thickened heat treating carbon steel gun body extends a longer service time. The rivet can be firmly seized and held due to the internal three-jaw steel chuck structure. It can fit rivets that are made from various materials such as Iron, Stainless Steel and Aluminum rivets. The overall quality is excellent, passing the 3-1/4 foot anti-fall test.
- ✅ 5 INTERCHANGEABLE NOSEPIECES & 100 RIVETS - Contains 5 popular sizes of nosepieces, including 3/32"(2.4mm), 1/8"(3.2mm), 5/32"(4.0mm), 3/16"(4.8mm), 1/4"(6.4mm), and four of them are located at grips. Knurled design features tool free that enables for simple and quick changing of nosepieces manually. 100 rivets of 5 different sizes are designed to accommodate a variety of riveting jobs, great for both outdoor and home projects.
- ✅ LABOR-SAVING WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY - Instead of the connecting rod transmission, this rivet gun is designed with infinite transmission to maximize its transmission ratio up to 40 times, which takes the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets. Sturdy material and advanced technology can quickly rivet and cut off the rivet bar, with no need for repeated laborious operation on the riveting gun handle.
- ✅ ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND EASY TO CARRY - The ergonomic curved handle with non-slip design allows you to operate the riveter with ease and comfort. 10" sized body makes work easier in narrow space or hard-to-reach places, such as gutters, furniture, drawer and small case etc. It is very convenient to carry it out as long as you put it into your bag or in the big pocket of your work clothes.
- New "Toolless Quick-Change Head" design allows for easy changing of mandrels and nose pieces by hand
- Disassembly of tool never required, unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrel
- Shorter handle with double compound hinges maximizing leverage. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications
- 6 interchangeable mandrel/nosepiece sets and 10pc rivet nuts in Metric M5, M6, & M8 and in SAE 10-24, 1/4-20, & 5/16-18
- Includes 10 pieces of each of the following rivet nuts: M5, M6, M8,10-24, 1/4-20 and 5/16-18
- Square shoulder fulcrum pin of cold-formed heat treated steel prevents pin rotation that can elongate the engaging holes and cause premature tool failure in imitation tools
- Handles have cushion-molded vinyl grips for comfort
- Manufacturer: marson
- High-strength aluminum alloy body
- Drop forged carbon steel upper handle
- ✔ Unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrel
- ✔Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing leverage and for easy operation. Delicate Shape heavy duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications
- ✔3/25"(3mm) high-strength carbon steel handles makes the rivet nut gun more sturdy and durable,11 specifications to interchangeable mandrel meet the needs of work
- ✔11 interchangeable mandrel/nosepiece sets and 10pcs rivet nuts of each included size in Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 and in SAE 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16.The M8 mandrel is already on the tool, so the plastic box is empty
- ✔Lifetime warranty -- zision tool pursues excellent quality and service, only has a starting point. If you are not satisfied with this product or have any questions, please feel free to contact us. If we are unable to resolve your issue or if you are not satisfied with the outcome, we would like a full refund. 1. Go to your Amazon account and find the order. 2. Click on the seller's name and enter the store page. 3. Click "Propose a question"
- ▲【Rapid Mount & Release】An exclusive pumping rod between handles designed for fast loading and unloading of threaded rivet nuts. Load rivet nuts by pushing the rod instead of by hand. Unload the rivet nuts from the riveter simply by pulling the rod when you finish riveting, quicker and easier
- ▲【Energy-Saving】14 inches, 3mm thickened carbon steel arm & ergonomic handles can save 40% effort than normal 13 inches rivet nut tools do
- ▲【Sturdy & Efficient】Chrome-molybdenum steel mandrels & all iron body contribute to solid construction; Quick-change head design allows for easy changing of mandrels and nose pieces by hand
- ▲【Wide Applications】Provide a customizable fastener solution for wide riveting applications: body panels, bicycle attachments, furniture and decorations
- ▲【Multiple Accessories】Complete with 7 interchangeable mandrels (Metric M10, M8, M6, M5; SAE 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18) and 35pcs rivet nuts (5 rivet nuts for each mandrel). Sturdy plastic case for protection and organized storage
- This is the most labor-saving riveting gun on the market.
- Included M3 M4 M5,m6,m8,m10 M12, 10-24, 1/4-20 , 5/16-18,3/8-16 total 11pcs mandrel
- Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing leverage and for easy operation. Delicate Shape heavy duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications
- This item is "fulfilled by Amazon", you can receive the product in a short time, and FBA can ensure your rights and interests.
- The HP-2 sets-up to3/16'' steel rivets and comes with four mounted nosepieces (3/32'', 1/8'', 5/32'' and 3/16'') and a service wrench.
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one pop rivet gun that sets up to 3/16-inch steel rivets and four mounted nosepieces (Sizes 3/32-inch, 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch, and 3/16-inch). This rivet gun also comes with fifteen 1/4-inch rivets for each size nosepiece and a service wrench that will allow for a quick change.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: This pop rivet gun has a high strength aluminum body with a drop forged carbon steel upper handle, and the square shoulder fulcrum pin is made of cold-formed, heat treated steel and prevents pin rotation that can elongate the engaging holes. The thick cushion-molded vinyl grips provide comfort to the user.
- WHY THIS RIVET GUN: Whether you're a novice or seasoned riveter, this pop rivet gun will accomplish your needs. Lesser quality options can tend to jam, forcing you to dissemble each time and remove the mandrel. This rivet gun will reliably grip your mandrel and make sure it seats correctly.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Professional Pop Rivet Gun, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
- 4 nose pieces with wrench
- Lock clip when not in use
- Can be used for automotive, HVAC, Lawn Furniture, Gutters, etc.
- Unique "Twistable" head turns 360-degrees
- All-steel construction
Rivet tongs guide
Hand Rivetern are indispensable in the sheet metal processing and textile industries. In addition, they are used in workshops and private hobby workshops. Rivet pliers are used to connect two individual parts with rivets. In order to achieve this, a tightening pressure on the components to be connected is generated through the use of rivet tongs, which attracts and rivets the two components. With a Hand Riveter can be, provided that a model with a combination wrenchand equipped with different mouthpieces, different sized rivets process. One of the main advantages of a Hand Riveter is that the tool can be used even in hard to reach places to connect two materials together. Rivet connections are characterized by a high durability and withstand enormous loads. For this reason, these pliers are also used in vehicle construction and in vehicle repair shops. But even rivets that are decorated with jeans and denim jackets, for example, must be robust and durable, as they are also strained enormously. A riveted joint is always produced if the elements to be joined can not be welded together due to their material properties or their construction.
Different versions of rivets
Rivet pliers are manufactured and offered as power tools and as conventionally hand-operated pliers. Electric rivet pliers offer the user the advantage that the work can be performed particularly quickly and effortlessly. The disadvantage of this design is that electrical power is needed to operate. Mechanical riveting bars, for example the product Novus riveting toolJ-50 in a set incl. suitcaseHand-operated, however, do not require power and are not dependent on the supply of compressed air. Some other models work with air pressure. Important to avoid accidents when using rivet tweezers, is the correct handling of the Tool, It must also be ensured that the appropriate rivets and the necessary other accessories are at hand. On tool boxor toolboxcan be recommended as a practical accessory for rivet pliers. This is included, for example, in the purchase of a BGS professional rivet pliers set, long arm, 3.2-6.4 mm, 1 piece, 405 also included. In addition to tools for use in the hobby workshop also rivet pliers are manufactured for professional use. Blind rivets are most commonly processed with the pliers. Occasionally, however, punched or solid rivets are used. Solid rivets are mainly used in the construction of ships and aircraft. Blind rivets, however, are made for connections in hard to reach places.
Criteria to consider when choosing a Hand Riveter must be considered
Also when choosing a Hand Riveter Different criteria have to be considered. An important factor is the handle length of the Hand Riveter , An equipment with very long lever arms causes a high power transmission and simplify the work. The handles should be ergonomically shaped to allow tireless work over long periods with the forceps. Furthermore, when selecting the tool, it must be ensured which type of rivet can be processed with the product. The head, the spanner and the mouthpieces must be made of sturdy material, be processed solid and should be easy to replace if necessary. Particularly practical are models that are additionally equipped with a collecting container, such as the model Hand Riveter blind rivet pliers incl. Collection container and wrenchfrom Timbertech. And of course the price is an important selection criterion.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Hand Riveter” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Astro 1423 13-Inch Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
- 0.2 WORKPRO 10-inch Heavy Duty Rivet Gun - 4 Nosepieces Attached on Grips, 5-in-1 Hand Riveter Set with...
- 0.3 Astro Pneumatic Tool 1442 13" Hand Rivet Nut Setter Kit - Metric & SAE W/ 60pc Rivnuts
- 0.4 Marson 39000 HP-2 Professional Hand Riveter
- 0.5 16″Hand Riveter Rivet Gun Professional Installation kit Including 11 Interchangeable Mandrel（M3...
- 0.6 TACKLIFE 14" Auto Pumping Rod Rivet Nut Tool, Nut Sert Kit, 7Pcs Metric & Inch Mandrels, 35Pcs Rivet...
- 0.7 Q&R 17" RIVET NUT TOOL Hand Blind Riveter ,RIVNUT Riveting Tools with Nut Setting System M3 M4...
- 0.8 Marson 39001 HP2 Professional Riveter Kit
- 0.9 ARES 70017 - Professional Pop Rivet Gun with 60 Rivets - Applications Include Sheet Metal,...
- 0.10 Arrow Fastener RHT300 Professional Swivel Head Rivet Tool
- 0.11 16″Hand Riveter Rivet Gun Professional...
- 0.12 Astro Pneumatic Tool 1442 13" Hand Rivet...
- 0.13 Arrow Fastener RHT300 Professional...
- 0.14 Marson 39000 HP-2 Professional Hand...
- 0.15 16″Hand Riveter Rivet Gun Professional...
- 0.16 TACKLIFE 14" Auto Pumping Rod Rivet Nut...
- 0.17 Q&R 17" RIVET NUT TOOL Hand Blind...
- 0.18 Marson 39001 HP2 Professional Riveter...
- 0.19 ARES 70017 - Professional Pop Rivet Gun...
- 0.20 Arrow Fastener RHT300 Professional...
- 1 Rivet tongs guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API