10 Best industrial vacuum cleaners of 2019
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D); weighs 8.2 pounds
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99.97% efficient on .3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor
- Max Waterlift 106 In. ; Base Size: 27.5"W
- Max CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.Voltage: 120V-60Hz ; Cord Length: 30 Ft. ; Voltage: 120V-60Hz
- Endurolife Permanent Belt on this Oreck Vacuum
- Multi-Floor Cleaning with Microsweep technology
- 40 Foot Quick Change Cord
- High Speed Roller Brush, Side Edge Brushes
- Low Profile Design, Disposable Top-Fill Inner Bag, Easy - Use Carry Handle
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
- 7 Amps of power
- Shake-Out bag system
- 50-Foot power cord
- Ideal for hotels, education, government and building service
- 2 Year warranty
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. Pos-I-Lock Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter and Dust Collection Bag
- 13" Cleaning Path Width, Lightweight - 12 lbs
- Includes a crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool & Extension wand; Attachments store in back of vacuum
- 5 Position height adjustment
- 10 Amp motor with 30' Cord
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- Lightweight (12 lb.) upright vacuum for easier maneuverability than heavier upright vacuums
- 18 dry qt. capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.Cord Length:30 feet
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage
- Earned a CRI Seal of Approval for soil removal and indoor air quality in the commercial use vacuum category
- 4 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5 Peak HP Motor
- 18 Ft. Cord with Automatic Rewind
- On-Board Accessory Storage
- Rear Caddy for Additional Storage
- Xover Floor Tool - All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY - 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses; the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Guide
Information about industrial vacuum cleaners
Everyone knows vacuum cleanerand most people have such a device, which is used regularly. But working with it is not always easy. Often, contaminants are too strong for commercial household appliances. In addition, there are occasional soiling with which the relatively small and low-power devices are not ready or not at all thought and suitable. In such cases, one often has little choice but to leave the vacuum cleaner in the storage room and with broom. dustpan, Mop, or worse, on a knee with a cloth to remove the dirt. But with the right technology, this problem can be solved quickly and is a thing of the past. The speech here is of industrial vacuum cleaners. These devices are particularly powerful and effortlessly master tasks that the normal vacuum cleaner, especially if it is a vacuum cleaner, is simply no match.
Power does not mean power consumption
Industrial vacuums rarely consume much more power from a regular vacuum cleaner. In a comparison, 4 of the 5 best models were at 1,200 to 1,400 watts. Only one of the models achieved a power consumption of 3,900 watts. This consumption has the Syntrox industrial vacuum cleaner. With three built-in engines and a capacity of 80 liters, however, he is probably the most powerful industrial vacuum cleaners of the world. However, as already indicated, power consumption is not the key to performance. It depends mainly on the suction power, the possible applications and features such as the size of the tank. industrial vacuum cleaners are characterized by their robust design. As a result, it is possible for the devices with the same consumption to generate a much higher suction than the ordinary household vacuum cleaner. This makes it possible to clean even minor soiling more effectively, which means that even in everyday applications, such as vacuuming, the work is faster and easier to do.
Focus: Difficult soiling
Of course, nobody seriously needs one industrial vacuum cleaners to suck dust in the apartment. industrial vacuum cleaners are designed for much more demanding tasks and the purchase makes sense only for such purpose. In addition to the high suction power and the large volume of the collecting container is of great importance. As a result, the devices are not only able to pick up debris quickly, but also large quantities before they have to be emptied. This gives you the opportunity to remove more dirt in one operation without unnecessarily wasting time to empty a small container several times. But the most outstanding feature of industrial vacuum cleaners is the ability to absorb wet dirt or even liquids. If once the basement is under water, one Washing machineleaked, or other problems with water or mud have arisen, these are with one industrial vacuum cleaners to cope within a short time. Many industrial vacuum cleaners also offer the option of being more powerful leaf blowerto be used. It is important to pay attention in each case to a high-quality device, which is able to cope with both the performance and the equipment from the tasks for which it is intended.
What to look for in an Industreistaubsauger
Of course, the performance is the top priority of the selection criteria. Although the energy consumption is not very different between most models, higher consumption results mostly directly in higher performance. The next point is what amounts of dirt can be expected. Although the devices hardly weigh 10 kg when empty, in particular water and sludge can reach a high weight when the collecting container is full, which then also has to be moved. Smaller models are around 15 liters capacity, most industrial vacuum cleaners hold around 30 liters. Depending on the floor covering, different attachments such as brushes or various nozzles may be useful. Depending on how big the rooms are, in which the device is to be used, the length of the suction tube and the power cable is important, so you have the desired range. Ultimately, Deteils are crucial for whether a model is good or bad. Many industrial vacuums have integrated socketsand a drain tap for up to 30 liters of absorbed water is a not inconsiderable extra. In a comparison different models were compared. Particularly recommended were the Metabo 602012000 AS 20 L, the Kärcher WD 3300 and the Hitachi DMG CV-300.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”industrial vacuum cleaners” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- 0.2 Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
- 0.3 Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with EnduroLife with 6 Oreck Bags
- 0.4 Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- 0.5 Sanitaire Tradition Wide Track Upright Commercial Vacuum, SC899F
- 0.6 CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac, Heavy-Duty Shop Vacuum with Attachments
- 0.7 BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner,...
- 0.8 Sanitaire EUKSC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Amp Motor, 12" Cleaning...
- 0.9 Vacmaster, VF408 , 4 Gallon 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
- 0.10 ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media...
- 0.11 ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac...
- 0.12 Sanitaire Tradition Wide Track Upright...
- 0.13 BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce...
- 0.14 Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack...
- 0.15 Sanitaire Tradition Wide Track Upright...
- 0.16 CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 16 Gallon 6.5...
- 0.17 BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce...
- 0.18 Sanitaire EUKSC679J Commercial Shake Out...
- 0.19 Vacmaster, VF408 , 4 Gallon 5 Peak HP...
- 0.20 ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac...
- 1 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API