10 Best masonry drill of 2019
- The product is 7PC MAS Drill Bit Set
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in Germany
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four-flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- VERSATILITY: The Bosch T5002 T Shank Jig Saw Blade set offers an assortment of blades to add function and affordability to your jigsaw blade and saw application needs
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with over 90 percentage of current jigsaws including Bosch, DEWALT, Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee, Metabo, Porter Cable, and Craftsman jig saws, the T5002 is a versatile addition to any tool set
- COMPLETE: The blade set includes two each of T101B, T119BO, T144D, T118A, and T118B jig saw blades. The T5002 is the ideal set for or general purpose woodworking and thick or thin metals (ferrous and non ferrous)
- CONVENIENT: The t shank design of these blades provides maximum grip and stability and eliminates the need to set the screw in a mounting hole to reduce breakage
- DURABLE: Crafted to the durable Bosch standard, the T5002 also comes complete with a durable plastic case for blade storage
- Titanium nitride (TiN) coating lasts 2.5x longer than non coated bits
- 135° split point geometry for faster starts and reduced walking
- Impact rated For use in 1/4" Hex impact drivers
- For drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non ferrous metal, cast iron and stainless steel
- MULTI-MATERIAL DRILL BITS - Easily Drills through Ceramic Tile, Glass, Cinderblock, Hard Plastic, Cement, Concrete, Mirrors, Windows, Travertine, Brick, Wood, and So Much More!
- DURABLE INDUSTRIAL GRADE CARBIDE TIPS - Carbide Tipped Drill Bits Are Built For Longevity and Will Stay Sharper Much Longer Than You're Typical Steel Drill Bit
- CONVENIENT STORAGE CASE - Keeps Your Masonry Drill Bits Safe & Organized in a Rust-Free Hard Plastic Container
- INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SIZES - 1/8" (3 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (4" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 5/16 (6" LENGTH), 3/8" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), and 1/2" (6" LENGTH)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction. We try our best to ensure each product is in perfect condition before you get it, but if something is not up to your satisfaction, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.
- ✔ SIZE & REMINDING -- Masonry drill bits set includes 2* 6mm (1/4"), 1* 8mm (5/16"), 1* 10mm (3/8"), 1* 12mm (1/2"). Please cooling with water and control the speed when drilling, then dry the water or apply the oil to prevent rusting after used.
- ✔ UPGRADED TIP -- This Eaninno concrete drill bit set made of hard and durable Cemented Carbide (German Material, assembled in China) with the Thickened Tip, the hardness is higher than the ordinary drill bit.
- ✔ FEATURE -- Solid twist drill bits openings are smooth, will not cause tremors. U groove drill bit design, surface rust treatment with copper plating, drilling and chip removal more smoothly.
- ✔ MULTIPURPOSE -- Installer drill bits set for use with electric or cordless hammer drills, Ideal for drilling holes in concrete, ceramic tile, brick, wood, plastic, soft metal, stone, and masonry.
- ✔ ABOUT -- "Eaninno US" is the ONLY LEGAL SELLER for all "Eaninno" products. Any other seller CAN NOT provide the same quality products and warranted service. Please be careful not to buy counterfeit products.
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws, and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
- Set includes spiral flute screw extractors sizes EX-1, EX-2, EX-3, EX-4, EX-5; drill bit sizes 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64", and a metal index case
- ▶DURABLE & INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIAL：Masonry Drill Bits Set. High quality carbon steel after heat treatment. Strong and Durable. Excellent rust resistance.
- ▶UPGRADED DESIGN: Two Flute, ensure fast and efficiently remove drilling dust and debris. Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.The spiral shank increase cutting speed and prevents slipping.
- ▶MULTIPLE SIZES: Include most popular diameter range:3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" . Fit most electric or cordless hammer drills. LENGTH:3.14"-5.98".
- ▶SANDBLASTING TREATMENT: It enhances rust protection property through adopting special overall sandblasting treatment.
- ▶WIDELY USE: Suitable for Brick, Block, Masonry, Concrete, Rock, Ceramic Tile, Cement and Artificial Stone, Wood, Plastic and much more.
- INNOVATIVE: Bosch's unique, optimized flute design reduces bit stress when drilling, keep the bit running cooler, and for fast dust removal
- PRECISION: Featuring a harder diamond ground carbide tip that's tougher, more resistant, and durable under heavy loads. This drill bit set allows for precise starts in materials such as tile and hard stone. The centric tip's optimal hole geometry provides rounder holes
- LONGEVITY: With optimized braze and a specialized hardening process, these bits provide a long life. The robust head is ideal for high impact applications
- VERSATILE: Bit set includes 5/32 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., 3/16 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 2 in. x 4 in., 3/8 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., flat chisel, point chisel
- PORTABLE: Includes the Bosch Brute Tough storage case for easy access, organizing and portability
- Convenient, extensive: this 31-piece drill and drive bit set delivers enough drill bits, screwdriver bits to get the job done
- Practical variety: the set provides a wide selection of screwdriver bits: slotted, Phillips, Pozidriv, and Torx
- Diy projects: great for completing the projects you have been meaning to do!
- Home improvement: necessities to fix or install the basics around your home!
- Many materials: the included masonry drill bits are for masonry, brick and block. Titanium drill bits are for Light-gauge metal and plastic. The Brad point wood drill bits are for clean holes.
- INNOVATIVE: The Bosch HCK001 Drill Bit Set features patent pending, optimized 4-flute design to reduce bit stress when drilling, keep the bit running cooler, and for fast dust removal
- LONGEVITY: Bosch-made, carbide-tipped bit heads are harder, tougher and more resistant and durable to extreme loads for longer tool life and faster performance in masonry
- VERSATILE: Set includes one of each HC2010, HC2040, HC2051, HC2061, HC2081, and two HC2041 for handling a wide variety of heavy-duty drilling applications including concrete, brick, block and more
- RELIABLE: Unique wear marks alert when tips of bits wear beyond ANSI specification while the centric tip ensures quick starts and rounder holes
- PORTABLE: The included Brute Tough Storage Case allows for easy access, organizing and portability
The topic drilland drilling includes a variety of different materials and properties. In addition to wood, it is of course also possible to drill in stone or concrete.
In order to machine these materials, drills (HM / CT) are used which are connected at the tip per blade with a tungsten carbide blade as a cutting edge by brazing together with the drill bit. Colloquially these drills are also called Widia drills.
Since hard metals are brittle and expensive and thus can break much easier, not all the bits are made of carbide, but only one in-tip use. The actual drill in turn consists of metal alloy materials, such as chromium / titanium.
Of the masonry drill
From their basic form are masonry drill so-called twist drill, A tungsten carbide tip is soldered in its cutting edge, which makes it possible to drill holes in masonry, concrete and rock with impact drills.
The masonry drill have two different shaft designs. On the one hand there is the round drill, which has a cylindrical shaft.
In addition, drills are made with an SDF mount, either with a 10 mm shank diameter (SDF-Plus) or an 18 mm shank diameter (SDF-Max).
The peculiarities of a stone drill
On masonry drill must have very specific properties for its functionality, so that it can be used exactly as such. To achieve ideal drilling results, a should masonry drill can have the SDS-Plus function. Now it depends on the length of the actual drill to the material with the right one Toolto edit. For masonry often used by long stone drills, if, for example, cables or other things to be laid. Especially craftsmen often resort to the long stone drills. In this area stone drills with 20 mm, 35 mm or 40 mm are available.
Advantages and disadvantages of a stone drill
There are also advantages and disadvantages in the field of stone drills.
So it is worthwhile to know that rock drills are usually suitable for many different rock types. Compared to a stone drill, there is no other drill that can process stone so evenly and cleanly. Also in terms of price and performance Steinbohrer stand their kindred in any way. Today high quality stone drills can be purchased for a low price.
As a small disadvantage of a pure stone drill but it is clear that in addition to concrete or stone hardly any other material can be processed with a stone drill.
The drill manufacturer
The production of drills and their accessories is highly competitive in the market. As in other industries, manufacturers always want to get the most out of their devices. Winners are usually the consumers, because they can always work with the latest and latest equipment.
Among the most famous companies for the production of stone drills include Bosch, Mannesmann, Metabo, Makita, Silverline and Wolfcraft.
The best stone drills in 2016
As part of a test procedure various stone drills were tested. Hardly any of them cut off with a very bad result, which speaks for the general quality of the stone drills.
The winner of this test comparison was the multi-purpose Robust Line drill from Bosch. This drill was convincing with its precise holes. It is ideal for tiles and has a very easy handling. Since this drill is a multi-purpose drill, it is also suitable for other materials such as wood, metal or plastic.
This drill from Bosch is available in diameters 4,5,6,8,10 and 12 mm.
The second place in this ranking is occupied by the concrete drill Turbokeil from Keil. This drill is equally suitable for the professional and private sector. Due to the very uniform and fluid bore, working with this model makes fun and easy to handle.
The turbo wedge is also available in diameters 4,5,6,8 and 10 mm.
In conclusion, although a masonry drill is a tool limited to a particular material, it seems unbeatable in this area.
With today’s quality of stone drills, work can be done well and easily, without having to rush into absolute expenses.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”masonry drill” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DEWALT DW5207 7-Piece Premium Percussion Masonry Drill Bit Set
- 0.2 Bosch 10-Piece Assorted T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set T5002
- 0.3 Makita B-65399 Impact Gold 14 Pc. Titanium Drill Bit Set, 1/4 In. Hex Shank
- 0.4 10 Piece Masonry Drill Bits Set (TILE, BRICK, CEMENT, CONCRETE, GLASS, PLASTIC, CINDERBLOCK, WOOD)...
- 0.5 5 Piece Concrete Drill Bit Set, German Material Carbide Masonry Drill Bits for Concrete/Ceramic...
- 0.6 IRWIN Tools Hanson Spiral Extractor and Drill Bit Set, 10 Piece, 11119
- 0.7 COMOWARE Masonry Drill Bit Set- 7pcs Carbon Steel Carbide Tip Drills Through Concrete Masonry...
- 0.8 Bosch 6 Piece SDS-plus Masonry Trade Bit Set, Chisels and Carbide, HCST006
- 0.9 FYX Household Drill and Drive Mixed Set for Wood, Metal and Masonry (31 pcs)
- 0.10 Bosch 7 Piece Carbide-Tipped SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bit Set with Storage Case HCK001
- 0.11 IRWIN Tools Hanson Spiral Extractor and...
- 0.12 Bosch 6 Piece SDS-plus Masonry Trade Bit...
- 0.13 5 Piece Concrete Drill Bit Set, German...
- 0.14 10 Piece Masonry Drill Bits Set (TILE,...
- 0.15 5 Piece Concrete Drill Bit Set, German...
- 0.16 IRWIN Tools Hanson Spiral Extractor and...
- 0.17 COMOWARE Masonry Drill Bit Set- 7pcs...
- 0.18 Bosch 6 Piece SDS-plus Masonry Trade Bit...
- 0.19 FYX Household Drill and Drive Mixed Set...
- 0.20 Bosch 7 Piece Carbide-Tipped SDS-plus...
- 1 Steinbohrer guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API