10 Best multimeter of 2019
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of multimeter! Accurately measures: voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- Troubleshoots: automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- Ease of use: data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- Sampling speed: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
- Built-in kickstand for hand free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and 'Backlight', showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- 【Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- 【9V Battery】DON'T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: AC/DC Voltage, Only for DC current (Not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity, and more.Sampling Speed: 3 times per second
- EASE OF USE: Data Hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the multimeter adds extra drop protection
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 1-year buyer assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year), and lifetime support from Etekcity
- NOTE: this multimeter cannot be used to test AC current! Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right range during use
- Accurately measures: AC/DC voltage, only for AC current (not for DC current), resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests
- Jaw opening: the Clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Additional features: data hold, max reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Easily carrying: comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go
- Sleep mode: automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- 【Neoteck 2000 Counts 8233D PRO Pocket Digital Multimeter】 2000μF Capacitance and 200KHz Frequency Measurement, Accurately Measures Current, Voltage, Resistance, and More, Maximum Reading over Time, Auto-ranging and Continuity Buzzer
- 【Large Backlit LCD Display】 Auto Polarity Display, Easy to Read Large Backlit LCD Display, Back-light Makes a Real Difference in Low Light Areas
- 【CE Rated Digital Mulimeter with Over Load Protection】 Designed to Safely and Accurately Troubleshoot a Variety of Automotive and Household Electrical
- 【Nice Protective Orange Shell with Stand Built】 The Case with Our Multimeter is Some Kind of Non Slip, Slightly Soft Plastic that Will Help with Drop Protection, The Stand Places the Device at a 45 Degree Angle and Makes the Screen Easy to See Hands Free
- 【Included 9V Volt Battery】The Compartment Lid at the Back is Secured by One Cross Head Screw, Not Difficult to Remove at All; Also, Included 2 x Test leads and 2 x Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Cable
- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED's for battery quick check
- Single-setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage
- Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- WIDE RANGE of tests for Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency; Tests Diodes Transistors, Temperature
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities
- Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes; Double Protection, more secure and reliable; The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively; Overload protection on all ranges
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 M resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer, Rugged, durable design.
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Automatic shutdown, Battery is easy to replace
No products found.
No products found.
Multimeter, what is it?
A multimeter are those instruments that can determine several specific electronic measures. Usually, at least four measured variables can be determined by these devices: The measurement of voltage (direct and alternating voltage), current (direct and alternating current), ohmic resistance and continuity belong to the basic equipment of these tools. multimeter are mainly used in the electrical and electronic sector and are part of the basic equipment of every electronics workshop. Even amateur hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts often and gladly fall back on these instruments, as they are inexpensive to purchase and good service.
These tools are available in very different designs and fabrication. Depending on the type, therefore, the design, the number of operating elements or the range of functions offered differ significantly. Depending on this, error deviations in the measurements can also be more or less large. Even the accessories may differ. Easy to use and mobile measuring instruments, for example, often have a simple rotary switch, with which the desired measurement can be quickly adjusted. However, there are also some more complex designs whose settings must be accomplished via keystrokes (e.g., laboratory meters). multimeter can be purchased as a pen or handheld gauge in small format, but they are also available as larger versions (desktop or laboratory multimeter) or installed as components in more complex test systems. The variety of offers especially in this area is enormous. It is therefore worthwhile to do certain research before buying and to compare the devices in question on their scope of functions and their intended use.
What are the differences? multimeter usually?
Multimeters are available both in analog and digital form. The analog devices usually have a rotary coil element to output the measurement by means of a needle display. The advantages of the analog measurement method are mainly seen in the fact that tendencies in the fluctuations by the needle movements can be read faster and the meter independent of energy sources such as batteriesor batteries can work. Also, the analog bar graph is often described as an advantage because the reading can be read more quickly than with digital displays.
The digital ones multimeter Since the 1990s they have become increasingly important because they are much easier to read due to the illuminated numerical display in darker rooms, enable more accurate measurements thanks to their higher resolution and can take on more functions. In addition, they are cheaper than analogue measuring devices. Although it is noted that even digital multimeter are subject to certain error deviations, but they are also superior to the analog multimeters in terms. In the following, the digital multimeters will be described for these reasons.
Digital multimeters (often abbreviated to DMM) output the measured values via a digital numeric display as well as in the decimal system. Often, digital multimeters not only allow the measurement of the four measured variables mentioned, but also have additional functions such as frequency or capacitance measurement. They are also used to test diodes and transistors. The digital measuring instruments must always be powered by an energy source (batteries, batteries, power adapteror even solar cells). In addition to the features already described, today’s digital gauges offer the following help but, in principle, do not have to have all these features:
– The function Data-Hold and Min / Max storage: this allows the output measured value to be temporarily saved
– The bargraph analogue display: this function allows you to display the measured value on a bar graph, similar to the previous bar graph analogue gauges
– A high resolution: this means with how many digits the value of the digital measurement is output
– A display backlight: this makes it even easier to read the measured value in dark rooms or environments
– A rotary switch for a quick selection of the measuring functions
– A measuring range automatic: this function allows the device to independently set the upper and lower limits of the measuring range; this can be set manually for some device types
– An automatic polarity display: this function displays a minus value if the device is connected upside down to the poles
– A battery voltage indicator: this function indicates when the power supply to the device becomes too low.
– A USB interface for direct data processing PCor laptop
Which functions do multimeters have?
As already described, the measuring variables Ampere, Volt and Ohm can generally be measured with multimeters. The higher quality devices are able to protect against over voltage and overload and can select the voltage measurement range itself. The alternating variables are usually measured with such devices as RMS values.
Another function of multiple measuring devices may be, for example, the diagnosis of lines on current passage. This is always necessary if it is not clear whether current is flowing on visible cables or which ends belong to each other. Incidentally, there are also device types that emit an acoustic signal. Furthermore, it is possible with multimeters to make frequency counts. For example, the use of an oscilloscope multimeter, which can display the frequency oscillations, is useful for measuring higher frequencies. The possible functions of a DMM may also include the determination of the capacity (current output) of, for example, capacitors. The testing of diodes or transistors on their functioning is also part of many measuring devices.
Other functions of multimeters can also be the following:
The determination of the pulse width, revolutions (by means of induction tongs, which can often be purchased separately), tactile measurement, closing angle measurements and determination of the degree of utilization (for services in the automotive sector) as well as the determination of the temperature.
What should be considered when buying a multimeter?
Measuring electricity, especially current, involves a number of risks. Errors in the use of the meter can lead to dangerous situations. Multimeters are offered within a wide price range. So are sold again and again devices that can be burned or even explode on first use. Above all, inexperienced persons should therefore read the operating instructions of the corresponding device type exactly, inform themselves about what the device is capable of or what it is not intended for. Also commercially available are devices that are explicitly intended for inexperienced people and are accordingly easy to use. Also, professional women and men can give you a precise information regarding handling and use and advise you on your purchase. The following questions should be clarified in each case:
– What is the meter used for? What must it be able to withstand?
– Does the device comply with the general safety standard?
– Does it have a double housing insulation?
– Are the current inputs secured?
– Does the device make a stable and good impression, is it properly built in dust-proof?
– Is there a manual containing information on the device and the safety instructions?
– Does the device have overload protection when measuring resistance?
– When used to measure high current voltages: Does the device include current clamps or high voltage probes?
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”multimeter” max=”1″]
- 0.1 AstroAI Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp and Diode Voltage Tester Meter (Dual Fused for...
- 0.2 Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- 0.3 Etekcity Digital Multimeter, Amp Volt Ohm Voltage Tester Meter with Diode and Continuity Test, Dual...
- 0.4 Etekcity Auto Ranging Clamp Meter, Digital Multimeter with Amp,Volt,Ohm,Diode and Resistance Test
- 0.5 Klein Tools 69149 Electrical Test Kit with Multimeter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester and Receptacle...
- 0.6 Neoteck Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter AC/DC Voltage Current Ohm Capacitance Frequency Diode...
- 0.7 INNOVA 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter
- 0.8 AstroAI Digital Multimeter, TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Manual Auto Ranging; Measures Voltage...
- 0.9 Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V Klein Tools MM400
- 0.10 Fluke 101 Basic Digital Multimeter Pocket Portable Meter Equipment Industrial
- 0.11 Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V...
- 0.12 Fluke 101 Basic Digital Multimeter...
- 0.13 Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital...
- 0.14 Etekcity Auto Ranging Clamp Meter,...
- 0.15 Klein Tools 69149 Electrical Test Kit...
- 0.16 Neoteck Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter...
- 0.17 INNOVA 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital...
- 0.18 AstroAI Digital Multimeter, TRMS 6000...
- 0.19 Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V...
- 1 Multimeter guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-16 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API