10 Best Pneumatic Staplers of 2019
- Rapid fire engine produces 10 or more staples per second
- Lightweight at just 4.2-Pound
- Tool-free jam clearance reduces downtime
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of staples quickly and easily
- Rear exhaust port keeps tool exhaust out of the way
- Oil-free operation eliminates the hassle and mess of oil lubrication and operation
- Split nose design makes it easy to remove jammed staples
- Air-operated stapler
- Uses Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 type staples
- Highly recommended for upholstery projects
- Adjustable air exhaust
- Applications include but not limited to upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap, woodworking projects
- TOOL-FREE SELECTABLE TRIGGER SYSTEM: For sequential or contact operation.
- DRIVES: 18 GA 7/32" Narrow Crown Staples
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of staples.
- LOW NAIL LOCKOUT: Prevents dry firing.
- KIT INCLUDES: Finish Stapler, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, and Carrying Case.
- Uses standard 22 ga. 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4" to 5/8" in length
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
- Feartures comfortable grip and a 360° adjustable exhaust
- Easy bottom loading magazine and quick-clear jam release
- Ideal for upholstering, cabinet assembly, fabric applications, light wood assembly, silk screen assembly, screen door replace, automobile interior
- Unique integral structure, the magazine is integral to the gun body, with steel top cap, this staple gun looks like a hammer, strong and reliable
- Only 2.0 lbs, compact, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- High capacity magazine holds 125 staples and offers incredibly easy drop-in loading for fast on-the-job refills
- The Fine Wire Staple Gun drives 21 Gauge staples with 1/2-Inch crown from 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch length
- Great for construction and home repair projects: fabric, upholstery, vinyl, window treatments, light duty wood assembly, & much more.
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink stapling
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Uses Surebonder #4 Staples 55014,55516,55038,55012,88516,88038 & 88012
- Applications: cabinet backs, carpet padding, screen door repair, small furniture projects
- Kit: carrying case, 6250 staples in 5 different lengths, Allen wrench, bottle of tool oil, staple gun & operating instructions
- Our customer service department is available for troubleshooting or visit the Surebonder website for written trouble shooting instructions
- Air Compressor needed but not included
- Kit includes 5000 ea. of 7/16", 3/8" and 5/8" leg length staples, carrying case, tool oil and allen wrench
- The staple gun uses 22G, 3/8" crown staples from 5/16" to 5/8" leg length
- Important to familiar yourself with loading the staples properly
- Air compressor needed to operate- is not included with the purchase of this tool
- Perfect for but not limited to several DYI projects: fabric, upholstery, vinyl, window treatments, light duty wood assembly
Compressed air tacker guide
On Pneumatic Staplers is a small device that is offered by most manufacturers in combination with a Naglerset. Promotes the Pneumatic nailershowever, the nails in a certain underground, the serves Pneumatic Staplers to cling multiple objects to each other. This mode of operation is comparable to that of an electric bagger. However, this device does not use the power of electrical energy, but simple compressed air.
What can a good compressed air stapler do?
Devices like the Einhell compressed air staplerand Nagler Set, the 2 in 1 station wagon Pneumatic Staplers and pneumatic nailer Powair 0310 or the Metabo compressed air clamp nailer DKNG 40/50 show it: a good one Pneumatic Staplers must be characterized by a compact, lightweight design, durable strength of use and very high reliable performance. Because the devices are all operated with compressed air, it is necessary that the compressorand the air hoses for commissioning work perfectly clean. On Pneumatic Staplers receives a clipboard stock that can be reloaded at any time. If the choice is for a combined device consisting of a compressed air gun and compressed air nailer, it is important to adapt the set to the respective work. For safety reasons, it always makes sense to always wear safety glasses when using a compressed air bagger.
In general, experts advise against resorting to a compressed air stapler that is cheaper than 30 euros. Who decides for such a supposedly cheap bargain, must generally take losses in security or processing in purchasing. High-quality devices convince with detailed instructions including safety instructions, a contact safety device and individually adjustable working values. Therefore, among other things, the Eintreibtiefe the brackets and nails must be able to be changed individually. If the choice falls on a device from market leaders such as Bosch, Einhell, Mannesmann, Metabo or Novus, the risks associated with the use of a compressed air cartoner are relatively low. Thus, high-quality tacker devices have a firing protection. This detail ensures that staples and nails are shot down by the tacker only in the exact working direction. This effect is reinforced by checking the condition of the equipment before any use and rubbing it with oil on a regular basis. For a good compressed air tacker of a renowned brand hobby artisans have to pay a minimum of 60 euros. If a Nagler- / Staplers set is desired, a good device should cost at least 80 euros. Some products for industrial use change hands for prices between 110 and 130 euros. Any price differences are due to the scope of the accessories or the basic equipment. If do-it-yourselfers want to implement multiple stapling and covering plans, a combined compressed air stapler is guaranteed to make the right decision. For occasional or rare applications devices are perfectly sufficient for the price of 50 €.
Several variants of air compressors
For a single use a simple compressed air stapler is usually sufficient. This tool is the right solution to combine staple materials and other fabrics with staple support. Typical applications of these tools are tough plastics, medium-hard wood or insulating mats. Optionally, combined pressure nailers and compressed air staplers are available. These devices are also operated by compressed air. However, the type of connection between nails and folders can change. This means that compressed air tackers contained in a combination set are more versatile. For example, these sets are great for larger indoor work, any type of wood construction, roofing or drywall construction. In contrast, all stapler devices combine the fact that a fatigue-free and precise working is possible.
A look into detail: the flagship qualities of an excellent compressed air bagger
An excellent compressed air stapler is able to staple upholstery on wood or comparable substrates. Nevertheless, a high quality Toolergonomic and handy enough to attach leather or other material to hard to reach areas. Do-it-yourselfers should not have to compromise when posters need to be affixed to plasterboard walls or screens must be stretched on frames. Furthermore, a good tacker device must be designed in such a way that even beginners can cope with the compression technique without major problems and that a false staple with an accident risk does not actually appear. At best, a tacker model should be suitable for several types of staples from different suppliers. If a stapler meets all these expectations, these details speak clearly for the concept of the tools.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Pneumatic Staplers” max=”1″]
- 0.1 BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Stapler
- 0.2 Metabo HPT N3804AB3 Pneumatic 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Gauge, 1/2-Inch up to 1-1/2-Inch...
- 0.3 Dewalt DWFP1838R 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Finish Stapler (Renewed)
- 0.4 Surebonder 9600B Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T50 Type Stapler (Air compressor needed-not included)
- 0.5 BOSTITCH SX1838K 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown Stapler
- 0.6 3PLUS H7116SP 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Pneumatic Upholstery Stapler, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch
- 0.7 Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun, 21 Gauge 1/2" Wide Crown Air Stapler Kit, by 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch,...
- 0.8 Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Ga,
- 0.9 Surebonder 9600AK Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T-50 Type Stapler Kit, 1/4-Inch - 9/16-Inch, 7-Piece
- 0.10 Surebonder 9615A-300-3A 22G Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun Kit-includes15,000 Staples (Air...
- 0.11 BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch...
- 0.12 Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler,...
- 0.13 Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun, 21...
- 0.14 Surebonder 9600B Pneumatic Heavy Duty...
- 0.15 BOSTITCH SX1838K 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown...
- 0.16 3PLUS H7116SP 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown...
- 0.17 Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun, 21...
- 0.18 Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler,...
- 0.19 Surebonder 9600AK Pneumatic Heavy Duty...
- 0.20 Surebonder 9615A-300-3A 22G Pneumatic...
- 1 Compressed air tacker guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API