10 Best Random Orbit Sander of 2019
- Random orbital action for high removal rate and a high quality finish
- Hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes
- Dust sealed switch to keep all dust and debris out
- Included Components: (1) BDERO100 Sander, (1) Sanding Sheet, (1) Dust Bag
- 3.0 Amp motor spins the pad at 8,000 - 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height minimizes the distance between user and work piece
- Design reduces vibration and the rubber over-mold in critical areas reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch for dust protection for longer switch life
- Dust bag has one-hand locking system
- 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 12,000 OPM
- Dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer life
- Improved dust collection and interfacing with our vacuum locking system
- Innovative one-hand locking system on dust bag
- More Power for Faster Sanding and a Smooth Finish
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dual plane counter
- Provides longer switch life
- 100% ball bearing construction
- Provides maximum sanding speed for smooth finishes
- Controlled finishing system maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- ▲【Strong Applicability】 6 Adjustable speed dial supports you to monitor the exactly right speed according to different work; 3.0A (350W) /13000 OPM motor offers strong power, It can work 13000 orbits per minute comparing with traditional manual grinding.
- ▲【12Pcs Sandpapers】 Supplied Sanding Discs 5-inch 12pcs (6Pcs X 80 & 6Pcs x 180 Grits) lasts the sander a long service life and meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, plastic of corners and other hard-to-reach areas.
- ▲【High Performance Dust Collection】 It provides a clean work environment with a compact size and ergonomic design. This sander can get into tight spaces easily and meet maximize user control, the ideal for the DIY homeowner.
- ▲【Efficient and Comfortable Design】 Rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort and control; Located at the top of the sander, the switch is activated by pressing down naturally with the palm of the hand as if the sander is in use.
- ▲【Ideal for Indoor Work】 Precision engineered all-ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise, the machine works stably with low vibration, low noise, ideal for indoor work. Not suitable for wall sanding, dust of the wall is too thin to block the collecting system, dust is easily diffused, can't achieve the desired dust collecting effect.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTION & COMPACT BODY】TOPVORK 2.5A orbital sander with 6+Max variable speed provides powerful and efficient performance, which can work 12000 times in one minute.Compact body makes you control easily
- 【EFFICIENT DUST REMOVAL SYSTEM】The dust box is easy to disassemble and firm at work.Microfilter dust remove system for max absorption of fine dust and particles;Dust-proof switch design not only reduces environmental pollution,but also prevent the dust,ensuring a safer operation and longer service life
- 【HIGH COMFORT & LOW NOISE】Rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort and control;Low vibration,low noise,no stress in the indoor work,can help you focus on your work
- 【WITH SANDPAPERS MEET DIFFERENT NEEDS】Equipped with 10pcs sandpaper to meet your different applications of sanding，smoothing out wood, removing paint,varnish,polish,stains,blemishes,polishing,etc.With self-adhesive disc design and it is easier to replace sandpaper
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1 * TOPVORK Random Orbit Sander；10 * Sandpaper (5*80grit+5*180grit);1 * Dust Collector; 1 * User Manual;Lifetime Warranty and Best Customer Service
- Variable speed to match the speed to the application
- Texturized rubber overmold grip for more comfortable sanding
- Low height gets you closer to the work surface for more control when sanding
- Brushless motor provides long run time
- Replaceable 8-hole hook-and-loop sanding pad for quick, easy paper changing
- 3.0 Amps and 12, 000 OPM gives you the power to complete tasks with ease
- High performance dust collection featuring onboard dust bag and connection to 11/4in. Vac hose
- Dust sealed switch provides added durability
- Includes (1) dust bag and sample sand paper
- Compatible with versatile peg hook
Orbital sander advisor
General about orbital sander
Orbital sander are electric or pneumatic tools that are operated by hand and grind surfaces with abrasive paper attached to a flywheel. They are intentionally used for roughing and regrinding various materials. For example, varnishes, hardwoods or softwoods with a sanderprocessed. Using a Velcro fastener or special clamps, the sandpaper is attached to the swing plate of the orbital sander. In addition, an orbital sander has a system for extracting dust and other grinding debris. This ensures health and environmental compatibility.
The choice of used grinding machineshould depend on your own working method, the materials used and the workpieces produced. As a rule, an orbital sander is sufficient for most jobs Random Orbit Sander out. Above all, if the work steps in the production of a workpiece are planned exactly, one is well advised with one of these devices.
Differentiation to the classical orbital sander
In a classical orbital sander, the mostly rectangular flywheel plate is set in a circular motion together with the sandpaper spanned thereon. The flywheel is mounted eccentrically and is driven by an electric motor. The sanding plate in the form of a rectangle enables the machining of workpiece corners and edges. Similarly, there are orbital sanders with triangular grinding plate. The sharper angle also reaches hard to reach corners. As a rule, classic orbital sanders have a small stroke of around two to three millimeters. The path that covers the grinding plate in one movement is referred to here as a stroke. Classic orbital sanders are particularly suitable for fine and precise sanding. The only slight movement of the square grinding plate results in a fine sanding pattern and only very small and hardly visible sanding marks in the material to be processed. Coarser grinding work, in which a lot of material is removed, should not be carried out with classic orbital sanders.
The device for the rough – The Random Orbit Sander
The special about one Random Orbit Sander is that the oscillatory motion is complemented by a rotational movement. As a result, the process of grinding is extremely accelerated because the material removal is much greater than in a vibration, transmission or belt sander, Of course, most models have a coarser sanding pattern. This will require additional sanding by hand or with an orbital sander to finish the surface finish. The most important characteristic of an orbital sander is the diameter of the resonant circuit. The larger the diameter, the further the movement of the grinding disc. And the greater this movement, the faster the material will be removed. With larger material removal also larger sanding marks come on the surface of the processed wood. On Random Orbit Sander with slow oscillating motion and smaller resonant circuit carries slower material and leaves minor grinding marks.
Eccentric sander exist in many different models with different size pads on the market. If the grinder has a smaller sanding pad, the device requires a smaller motor. This reduces the weight of the machine. They are easier to handle and come closer to corners inside the workpiece. For large areas, however, are suitable Random Orbit Sander with the largest possible grinding plates. For example, large sanding discs have the advantage that they are less likely to follow any unevenness on the surface of the workpiece. Especially large plates are even suitable for grinding uneven surfaces.
Another significant factor is the hardness of the grinding disc. You should definitely have several, different hard sanding plates on hand. For example, a softer sanding pad allows sanding delicate surfaces with not too small curves. A very hard sanding pad is used to sand off bumps. Plane wooden surfaces should be treated with a medium hard sanding pad
The reworking of the surface
When using an eccentric grinder with a hard sanding plate, a reworking of the surface by hand is recommended. This sweaty work can be simplified with simple tools and the result can be improved with simple tricks. A simple sanding block, on which the sandpaper is placed, allows a better way to level unevenness and better power transmission. For sanding profiles is a palm made of foam. By means of Velcro a grinding wheel on a Toolmade of foam with hand strap attached.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Random Orbit Sander” max=”1″]
- 0.1 BLACK+DECKER BDERO100 Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch
- 0.2 DEWALT DWE6423K Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander, 5"
- 0.3 DEWALT DWE6421K Random Orbit Sander Kit, 5"
- 0.4 Makita BO5041 3-Amp 4000-12000 OPM D-Handle Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch
- 0.5 Makita BO5030K 5" Random Orbit Sander, with Tool Case
- 0.6 PORTER-CABLE Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch (382)
- 0.7 TACKLIFE Orbital Sander, 3.0A 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with 12Pcs Sandpapers, 6 Variable Speed...
- 0.8 TOPVORK Random Orbit Sander, 2.5A 5-inch sander with 10Pcs Sandpapers, 12000 RPM, 6+Max Variable...
- 0.9 DEWALT DCW210B 20V MAX Brushless Orbital Sander (Tool Only)
- 0.10 CRAFTSMAN Random Orbit Sander, 3-Amp, Corded (CMEW231)
- 0.11 DEWALT DCW210B 20V MAX Brushless Orbital...
- 0.12 Makita BO5041 3-Amp 4000-12000 OPM...
- 0.13 TACKLIFE Orbital Sander, 3.0A 5-Inch...
- 0.14 Makita BO5041 3-Amp 4000-12000 OPM...
- 0.15 Makita BO5030K 5" Random Orbit Sander,...
- 0.16 PORTER-CABLE Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch...
- 0.17 TACKLIFE Orbital Sander, 3.0A 5-Inch...
- 0.18 TOPVORK Random Orbit Sander, 2.5A 5-inch...
- 0.19 DEWALT DCW210B 20V MAX Brushless Orbital...
- 0.20 CRAFTSMAN Random Orbit Sander, 3-Amp,...
- 1 Orbital sander advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API