10 Best reciprocating saw of 2019
- Powerful 12-amp motor; 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger for speed control
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp
- Includes : DWE305 Reciprocating Saw
- Variable speed trigger for increased control
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- Tool-free blade change
- Part of black+decker 20V max* system
- Powerful 7.5 Amp Motor provides ample power to get the job done
- Tool-Less Blade Change for easy blade changes
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added ruggedness and durability
- Counter Balance for vibration control
- Pivoting Foot provides additional stability when cutting tough materials
- Pivoting head design converts from a reciprocating saw to a jig saw in seconds
- Motor's side location means no slippage or misalignment - smooth, constant power for a more efficient cut
- Compatible with any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank jig saw blade
- Built-in blower removes dust and debris to increase cutting visibility; No-Load Speed: 3000/min
- Part of the 20V Power Share platform of DIY yard and power tools that share batteries, saving you time and money
- The product is 10AMP Reciprocating Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp for increased versatility
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi's rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool's powerful motor giving you improved handling for precision cuts
- TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGING: A lever-actuated blade changing mechanism built into the tool lets you quickly swap out blades without using any extra tools
- 0 - 3,100 STROKES PER MINUTE makes for smooth cutting for a variety of different jobs
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This tool can work with multiple types of Ryobi Lithium Ion Battery, from the green One+ system to the older NiCad batteries
- ☘ 【One-hand Design】- Only 31cm and 1.7kg, Tacklife 10.8V(equivalent to 12V) Cordless Reciprocating Saw utilizes lightweight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces and make it possible to operate by one hand.
- ☘ 【Variable Speed & Battery Indicator】- Variable speed trigger with 0-2500 spm provides increased blade control. Power indicator display battery power, which reminds you to charge it in time to avoid delays of your work.
- ☘ 【Double Insurance & Tool-less Blade Change】- With double safety switch controlling, only when you push the two buttons, can the saw move on to avoid touching hurt. Keyless Quik-Lock blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- ☘ 【Fast Charge & Clamping Jaw】- Full charge in 1 hour, allowing a sustainable cut for about 30 minutes. Equipped clamping Jaw can increase friction in operation, easy to control the cut position and provide effective security guarantee for users.
- ☘ 【WHAT YOU GET】- 1 x TACKLIFE Reciprocating Saw; 1 x 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery; 1 x 1 Hour Charger; 1 x Blade Wood; 1 x Clamping Jaw; 1 x User Manual; 1 x Maintenance Card(24 Months Maintenance)
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
- Compact and lightweight design
- fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0 - 2950 spm and a 1 1/8" stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- LED light helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas
Saber saw guide
A reciprocating saw , also known as electric foxtail or Reciprosäge, is popular with many professional craftsmen because of the universal applications Toolfor coarser work. A reciprocating saw is used in work for which other power tools are not suitable. If, for example, a jigsawfor sawing thick boards and beams is too small and weak or if a cut-off can not be used because of sparks, comes one reciprocating saw for use. With the right saw blade sawn a good reciprocating saw effortlessly wood, metal, plastic and even stone or concrete. So that work with a reciprocating saw do not get into agony and the machine lands in the next corner after only a few operations, you should consider a few points when buying a saber saw.
Engine power & machine weight
The power and weight of a saber saw usually go hand in hand. The stronger the drive motor of a reciprocating saw, the larger and heavier it is. At this point, it is advisable to consider before buying, for which the saber saw is mainly used. If you often need to saw thick wooden beams, a saber saw with a high motor output of approx. 1,500 watts is sensible. For shortening pipes and drywall profiles, a saber saw with more than 1,000 watts of engine power is perfectly adequate. However, less than 1,000 watts should not be enough to be able to work quickly in any case. For optimum sawing progress on various machines, an electronic motor control ensures that the speed remains constant even under load. The Makita JR3070CT reciprocating saw with 1,510 watts of power has such electronic control. However, with a weight of 4.6 kg, the sturdy machine is not among the lightweights among reciprocating saws.
Stepless stroke rate adjustment for material-compatible sawing
The possibility of stepless Hubzahlverstellung is required for a good saber saw. With the Hubzahlverstellung the number of strokes of the saw blade per minute and thus the cutting speed is adapted to the material to be processed. Too high cutting speed for each material quickly overheats the saw blade and destroys the sheet within a short time. For most reciprocating saws, the number of strokes of the saw blade can be infinitely adjusted within a range of 0 to about 2,800 strokes per minute. As a result, an adaptation of the cutting speed of the material and a low-wear working is possible.
Adjustable pendulum stroke
For sawing thick wooden beams and boards, a saber saw with an adjustable pendulum stroke is recommended. Due to the pendulum movement of the saw blade, the chips are better removed from the saw blade. As a result, overheating and jamming of the sheet is avoided in most cases. Good reciprocating saws therefore have a multi-adjustable pendulum stroke. In this context, a slip clutch is a useful safety device for a saber saw. When the blade clamps, the friction clutch separates the motor and saw blade, preventing uncontrolled and potentially dangerous movement saw,
Non-slip handles for safe handling
Normally a saber saw is held and guided with both hands. One hand grips the handle with the on / off switch at the back of the saw and the second hand grips the gearbox behind the saw blade. For safe handling, the gearbox should therefore have a rubberized or softgrip surface. The Bosch Professional GSA 1100 E Saber Saw is an example of a saber saw with a handy gear housing. Due to the non-slip surface, the machine always lies well and safely in the hand.
Useful, but not a must – the LED lighting
Different saber saws offer even more comfort and safety at work with integrated LEDs. The LEDs ensure optimum illumination of the sawing area and also enable safe work in poor lighting and in shady areas. LEDs integrated into the machine are a useful but not essential extra.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”reciprocating saw” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
- 0.2 BLACK+DECKER BDCR20C 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw with Battery and Charger
- 0.3 SKIL 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
- 0.4 WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1 Reciprocating Saw and Jigsaw with Orbital Mode, Variable Speed and...
- 0.5 DEWALT Reciprocating Saw, 10-Amp (DWE304)
- 0.6 Ryobi P514 18V Cordless One+ Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw w/ 2 Blades (Batteries Not Included /...
- 0.7 TACKLIFE Advanced 12-Volt Max Reciprocating Saw with 1500mAh Lithium-Ion Battery, Cordless...
- 0.8 DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- 0.9 DEWALT DCS387B 20-volt MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- 0.10 DEWALT DCS388T2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw Kit (includes 2 Batteries)
- 0.11 DEWALT DCS388T2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX...
- 0.12 DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion...
- 0.13 TACKLIFE Advanced 12-Volt Max...
- 0.14 WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1...
- 0.15 DEWALT Reciprocating Saw, 10-Amp...
- 0.16 Ryobi P514 18V Cordless One+ Variable...
- 0.17 TACKLIFE Advanced 12-Volt Max...
- 0.18 DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion...
- 0.19 DEWALT DCS387B 20-volt MAX Compact...
- 0.20 DEWALT DCS388T2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX...
- 1 Saber saw guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API