10 Best Sandblaster of 2019
- THE PORTABLE SANDBLASTER: Experience a different kind of blasting activity with Lematec AS118-2 Portable Sandblaster. This small air tool has got what it takes to be the bad wolf in media blasting. It supports various sand blasting media like steel grit, glass beads, walnut shells, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide and more. Use it according to your preference as media blaster, sand blaster gun kit, sand blasters, sandblaster with 10 foot hose, bead blaster, portable sandblaster, soda blaster.
- GRAVITY FEED SAND BLASTER GUN: The Lematec AS118-2 Portable Sandblaster is designed to operate initially as a gravity-fed sandblaster which offers flexibility and perfect for spot sandblasting. Perfect for DIY projects and surface preparations for automotive care. This is one reliable sandblaster gun you can use flexibly in different workshops. This is your ideal gravity feed sandblaster gun.
- SIPHON FEED MEDIA BLASTER: The Lematec AS118-2 Portable Sandblaster Kit is designed with siphon feed sandblasting function for small to large scale sandblasting activities. Freely adjust your blasting preference by getting more abrasive from sand blasting tank via siphon feed mechanism. This sand blaster siphon works well in any small to large-scale automotive and industrial settings. Good siphon feed sand blaster, sandblaster siphon, siphon feed blast gun for home workshops too!
- 10-feet Siphon Hose Included: This hand held sandblaster includes a durable 10-feet hose with the siphon tube as a complete sand blaster with 10 foot hose kit. This will get you started in no time, no more mix and match of soda blaster accessories. Just prepare your abrasive and you are good to go.
- RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Ubiquitous/Lematec products are built with durable materials and are designed to bring you convenience and ease of use. We stand behind the craftsmanship of all our products. If You Are Not Completely Satisfied with our Air Impact Wrench, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
- SANDBLASTER GUN KIT: The LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster features a fully adjustable control valve so that you can precisely choose and control what media to use. With our sand blasters you will have much better control over your blasting projects as we offer the original sandblaster gun design. Don't be fooled by the cheap knock-offs. For all things sandblasting gun, trust LE LEMATEC.
- APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS: Soda blaster, Walnut blaster, Sand Blaster, bead blaster, media blaster, & spot blaster are just to name a few functions that our sand blasting equipment provides. DIY, Auto Restoration, furniture refinishing, you name it, you can blast it!
- PORTABLE SANDBLASTER: The LE LEMATEC sandblast gun is a step above your mini sandblaster but still very much portable and user-friendly. Sand blasting with the AS118 also works great in sandblasting cabinets for all your small projects.
- SAND BLASTING WITH THE GRAVITY FEED SANDBLASTER: Easily overcome all of your sand blast projects. LE LEMATECs Line of sandblasters is individually designed for performance and ease of use.
- SANDBLASTER REQUIREMENTS: There are a few items you will need with your LE LEMATEC sand blaster gun kit. 1. Air compressor with average 90psi. An inline air filter to trap moisture. And, you will also need sand blaster media, please have a look at our media recommendations.
- Remove rust, paint, graffiti, corrosion and scale
- Heavy duty 50lb capacity hopper, aluminum blast gun and 15' material hose
- Compatible with any abrasive: silica, sand, glass beads, and pecan shells
- Operating pressure: 90psi
- Minimum air requirement 3.5cfm at 50psi
- 10-ft. hose draws abrasive from bucket or bag, leaving a satin finish ready for paint or further pre-treatment
- The siphon-feed spray gun is designed to deliver most abrasives including glass beads, aluminum oxide, steel grit, silicon carbide, walnut shells and more
- The versatile AT122601AV sand blaster can be used in craft work to etch glass and weather wood
- Includes: Sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 10-Feet hose, steel pick-up tube and Allen wrench
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
- Remove oxidation, paint and rust
- Includes 4 ceramic nozzles, 8 foot x 3/8 inch blasting hose, pistol grip blast gun, and protective hood
- Heavy-duty all steel construction, Gravity feed design, 7.5 gal. tank size , 90 poundscapacity
- Maximum working pressure: 120 psi, Air consumption: 7CFM @ 80 psi, Use 80 grit or smaller diameter abrasive
- 10 inch rubber wheels; overall size: 16 inch L x 18 inch W x 36 inch T; weighs 20 pounds
- SODA BLASTER AND SANDBLASTER GUN: LE LEMATEC's latest offering in air tools comes the AS118 Soda Blaster. It works both as a soda blaster and a sandblaster in one supporting baking soda or sodium bicarbonate media for that spot blasting job. It is the original portable sandblaster design. Don't be fooled by the cheap knock-offs and imitations. For all sandblasting gun needs, trust LE LEMATEC.
- APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS: This media blaster gun works in so many ways. Use it as a Soda blaster, Walnut blaster, Sand Blaster, bead blaster, media blaster, & spot blaster are just to name a few functions that our sand blasting equipment provides. Perform Spot Blasting for DIY, Auto Restoration, furniture refinishing, you name it!
- THE SODABLASTER THAT COMPLETES YOUR SANDBLASTER GUN KIT: The LE LEMATEC Soda Blaster is a perfect air tool to complete your sand blaster gun kit. This mini sandblaster is very portable and user-friendly. Sand blasting with the AS118 Soda Blaster also works great in sandblasting cabinets for all your small projects. With this handheld sandblaster, finish all your work with high quality and efficiency.
- SUPPORTS A NUMBER OF ABRASIVE MEDIA: LE LEMATEC Soda Blaster supports various abrasive and sandblasting media such as baking soda or sodium bicarbonate, sand, glass beads, silica, walnuts and more. Make sure to check out the right abrasive to use for your project but surely, our soda blaster is perfect of any mineral abrasive for hard surfaces.
- SODA BLASTER REQUIREMENTS: There are a few items you will need with your LE LEMATEC Soda Blaster SandBlaster Gun kit. 1. Air compressor with average 90psi. An inline air filter to trap moisture. And, you will also need sand blaster media, please have a look at our media recommendations.
- 1. Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation.
- 2. 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 3. Features press-in sand blasting, applicable to the requirement of high density surface treatment
- 4. Feature two 6 inch rubber wheels and handles design, easy to move the machine while working
- 5. Perfect for local surface treatment of immovable and large work pieces
- TRUST UBIQUITOUS COMPANY: As the Only dealer for Lematec Co. we are the only supplier offering the Lematec Gravity Feed Sand BLOWER.. Please be worry of fake products sold by non-representative sellers.. We stand behind our tools with a complete life-time replacement warranty, please check out our 100% customer feedback rating.
- THE APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS WITH THE LEMATEC PRESSURE SANDBLASTER GUN: Renew, Refresh, Revive, Recycle, Re-Finish saving you money and environment. The Lematec Gravity Fed Sand blaster is the one air tool built for versatility and dustless blasting. Some applications include but not limited to: Removing rust from Iron, glass & mirror etching, Steel, and all types of metals, Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on. Start bringing new life to your possessions.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE CONTROL VALVE: Let's you automate media flow precisely through the gravity feed sand blaster. Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber where they are projected through the replaceable steel nozzle. Have control over your sandblasting job with this easy to use speed blower.
- FUNCTIONAL WITH MANY TYPES OF MEDIA: The Lematec Gravity Feed Sand blower Portable Sandblasting gun is versatile accepting almost any blasting media imaginable including but not limited to: Sand up to 100#, " silicon carbide " baking soda, Aluminum Oxide, Glass, Crushed Walnut Shell, etc..... Choose your media for the desired job and get to blasting!
- SO WHAT AIR COMPRESSORS WORK WITH MY SPEED BLOWER? We recommend any compressor that has at least a 1.5-2.0 gallon air holding capacity with a min 2.5 HP motor. It should be able to handle at least 60 PSI operating pressure. Our Gravity Feed Sand Blower can operate from 60 - 100 PSI but optimal is 90-125 PSI with 12 CFM. It features an 18oz media container.
- GRAVITY FEED SAND BLASTER - Unique gravity feed design forces the particles into a replaceable hardened steel mixing chamber & passes through a ceramic nozzle.
- A POWERFUL BLAST - Operating pressure 60-125 PSI; Working pressure 100-125 PSI; Air consumption 12 CFM-125 PSI.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Complete with a one piece handle, safety vented tank, alumina ceramic nozzle, and adjustable material control valve that meters sand flow precisely.
- EASY TO USE - Perfect for all your small to medium size sand blasting jobs!
- AMERICAN MADE - Made in America.
Sandblasting device Guidebook
Tips on sandblasting equipment
Sandblasting is a form of surface treatment of steel. The purpose of sandblasting can be varied. Mostly one will Sandblaster used to remove dirt. These can be both soiling, which has nothing to do with the part in question and should simply be removed in the course of a cleaning. Alternatively, however, remains of old colors can be removed by sandblasting before the sandblasted and clean part can be repainted. One of the most common applications will be the removal of rust, which can prevent further corrosion and ultimately becoming unusable. But even bare steel can be sandblasted. It may be to matt the material and give it a certain appearance or to change the internal structure, whereby the sandsteelte steel harder. But no matter for what purpose the sandblasting is performed, is a high quality Sandblaster the basis for a satisfactory end result.
Types of sandblasting equipment
Sandblasting equipment is available in a number of different construction methods, which have different advantages and disadvantages. These include sandblast booths, also generously dimensioned sandblast blowers and cup guns. But in most cases, medium-sized mobile sandblasters are used. These consist of a large container for the abrasive, a hose in the lower part and a nozzle at the end. In addition, a compressorneeded, which generates the necessary pressure. This is already integrated in some models, for others it must be purchased separately and with the Sandblaster get connected. For easy transport of mobile sandblasting equipment either a handle is attached to the blasting material container or the like Sandblaster is mounted on a frame with rollers. With high-quality models, both transport options are available.
The thoughtful construction
A high quality Sandblaster must meet some requirements. First and foremost is the working pressure. This determines how effectively a sandblaster works. The higher the working pressure, the higher the speed that the individual particles of the blasting medium reach. These hit with correspondingly more energy on the part to be radiated and unfold a better effect. In addition to the pressure and the air requirement is important. The more air the compressor needs per minute, the more blasting media is forced through the nozzle during this time, which also makes working with the sandblaster more efficient. Another feature that is not obvious at first glance is the hose. Since even mobile sandblasting devices have limitations in terms of their flexibility, the hose plays a particularly important role in the use. The rule here is that the longer the hose is, the easier it is to use a sandblasting machine, as this is the only way to achieve angled areas. At the end, however, everything depends on the blasting material. The amount depends first on the size of the container. Although the sandblaster with a large container heavier, but it can be used much longer without interruption. With the nozzle, it ultimately depends on which grain size the blasting medium may have. What size is ideal, but can not be said in advance, since it depends on the intended use.
Blasting material and water separator
There are a variety of materials that can be used for sandblasting. These have different properties and the choice depends on the planned use of the sandblasting unit. Only the eponymous sand is no longer among the approved materials, because it breaks down into sharp-edged dust and can lead to respiratory diseases such as the pneumoconiosis. Regardless of the blasting material, a water separator makes sense. Since the blasting material is extremely fine and has grain sizes between 0.2 and 0.8 mm, it clumps correspondingly fast with moisture and becomes unusable. To prevent this, many high quality sandblasters have a water trap inside. This drains the blasting material and keeps it usable for a long time.
Since the market is difficult to survey, it makes sense to search for data sheets yourself. Comparative winner 2016 among experts Testing is the AEROTEC sandblaster 32L.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sandblaster” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Improved Sandblaster Sand Blaster Gun Kit, Soda Blaster | Media Sandblaster Gun
- 0.2 Sandblaster Sand Blaster Gun Kit, Soda Blaster, Professional Sand Blasters, Media Sandblaster Gun,...
- 0.3 Performance Tool M549 Portable Abrasive Blaster Kit Portable Abrasive Blaster Kit
- 0.4 Sand Blaster with 10 Foot Hose, Sand Blast Gun, and Wrench - Siphon Feed (Campbell Hausfeld...
- 0.5 Black Bull SFSB90 90 Pound Gravity Feed Abrasive Blaster
- 0.6 Soda Blaster, Sand Blaster, Professional Sandblasting Gun, Media Blaster
- 0.7 9TRADING New 10 Gallon Portable Air Sandblaster Sand Blaster Kit High Pressure Tank
- 0.8 Sandblaster Portable Media Blaster, Gravity Feed with Extra Tip (Black)
- 0.9 SpeedBlaster Gravity Feed Media Blaster - Red
- 0.10 A Time to Screw: Complete OVA - Kitty Media by Media Blasters
- 0.11 Black Bull SFSB90 90 Pound Gravity Feed...
- 0.12 9TRADING New 10 Gallon Portable Air...
- 0.13 Soda Blaster, Sand Blaster, Professional...
- 0.14 Sand Blaster with 10 Foot Hose, Sand...
- 0.15 Black Bull SFSB90 90 Pound Gravity Feed...
- 0.16 Soda Blaster, Sand Blaster, Professional...
- 0.17 9TRADING New 10 Gallon Portable Air...
- 0.18 Sandblaster Portable Media Blaster,...
- 0.19 SpeedBlaster Gravity Feed Media Blaster...
- 0.20 A Time to Screw: Complete OVA - Kitty...
- 1 Sandblasting device Guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API