10 Best solder of 2019
- ★ Fine Rosin Core Solder
- ★ Alloy: Tin 60%- Lead 40%
- ★ Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C
- ★ Wire Dia: 0.6mm(0.0236inches), Gross Weight: 50gram/0.11lbs/1.61Ounces
- ★ Application: DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other small home electrical appliance etc.
- √ Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- √ Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- √ Flux content 1.8%，electrical soldering wire dia is 0.8mm (0.0315inch)，gross weight 50gram (0.11lbs),good size for pocket
- √ Low Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- √ Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
- Lead-free solder wire: lead-free solder wire with rosin core; It weighs 100 g/ 0.22 lb; The size of solder wire roll is 5.4 x 5.4 x 2.8 cm/ 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
- Relative parameters: the diameter of the electrical soldering wire is 0.6 mm/ 0.023 inch; Sn/ Ag/ Cu: 99%/ 0.3%/ 0.7%; Flux: 2%
- Easy to use: the melting point of soldering iron wire is 215 - 220 degrees Celsius/ 419 - 428 degrees Fahrenheit; Flows well and heats evenly, easy to use
- Good quality soldering wire: good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity; With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices
- Wire Diameter: .031"
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead
- Core Size: 66 (3.3% by weight)
- Contains: 0.35 oz
- Innovative Silicone Nozzle allows closer placement to soldering iron tip (therefore better suction & better solder removal)
- Compact design allows easy one handed operation
- Withstands direct contact with soldering iron (350C Max)
- Highest quality construction & components used
- Leaded Solder Paste
- T4 new industry standard
- 183C 361F Melting Point (Eutectic)
- Two dispensing tips 16g and 20g
- · Holds Item Securely (Leaving Hands Free) with 2 Alligator Clips on 4-Way Swivels.
- · Heavy duty cast iron base keeps unit upright and provides stability and keeps objects secure while working.
- · Mirror and clamps are mounted on adjustable ball joints to position and view work at any angle. Sometimes when you receive the item, maybe it was disassembled, pls don't worry, it is inevitable in the transportation, hope you can understand and assemble it by yourself, then it can be used usually. Thanks very much.
- · Perfect for DIY, home, office, hobby, modeling, jewelry making, fine detail work, watches, and users who work with solder or small details.
- · Package Included:1x Helping Soldering Iron with Magnifying Glass;1 x 0.6mm 50gram 60-40 Solder Wire Spool
- Industry standard for decades
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallization's
- High activity rosin core formulation
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
- Standard core 66 (3.3 percent flux)
- Type: Wire
- Alloy: 60/40 (60% Tin, 40% Lead)
- Description/Function: Wire Solder
- 1.Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- 2.Sn/pb: 60%/40%; Flux: 2.2%;Diameter 1.0 mm/ 0.039 inch
- 3.Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- 4.Pretty good flow, melts evenly and clean,less smoke,Solder joints reliable and beautiful
- 5.The applicable scope: household appliances, stereos,headset,toys, circuit board maintenance etc.
Soldering is used exclusively for soldering – that means at temperatures between 60 ° Celsius and 420 ° Celsius. This is due to the low melting point, which in turn is the basic condition for low temperature soldering. Commercially available solder despite its name never exists of pure tin. It is always a prepared tin-based alloy to which other metals are added to improve its properties.
Solder has different characteristics by composition
Soldering is principally used to permanently bond various metal surfaces. In the home field, this is the most common case of electronic devices. The combination with a metal creates a stable, durable and conductive bridge that retains its main characteristics even when exposed to external corrosion. Tin serves as the starting metal due to its low melting point. It is mixed with different substances. In the past, this often included lead. It has good flow properties and can further lower the melting point. Because of the toxicity and the dangers to the environment, lead lotions are now only allowed in a few areas. This includes the private application, which is why lead silos are still found in commercial trading. Their use is, however – if possible – discouraged. Electronic products in the private, commercial trade must be soldered in any case lead-free. Common additives today are copper and bismuth. Depending on the desired material properties, the use of special solders may be required. Thus, antimony increases the tensile strength, silver or copper increase the adhesive force on corresponding lower surfaces and reduce the impairment for the carrier material.
Flux for better adhesion
The flux or flux serves to prevent the oxidation by the high temperatures by closing the body of oxygen. In addition, it increases the adhesion of the liquid solder on metal surfaces. Originally became solder used separately from a flux, which was additionally applied. This is no longer the case with newer variants for soldering electronics. The flux is already in the solder integrated. Different materials are used, which are either completely synthetic based on petroleum or based on natural principles such as rosin and tree resin. When buying, it is therefore important to pay attention to the addition of flux. This may not be desirable under certain circumstances – for example, in very small components in microelectronics or large-scale soldering of water pipes. Depending on the materials used, it may be necessary to add additional flux – aluminum workpieces, for example, can not be soldered without this.
Commercial designations for solder
According to the international standard DIN 1707 soft solders are divided into four groups. Group A includes solder with and without the addition of antimony. Group B includes those with admixtures of silver, phosphorus or copper, while D covers aluminum. Group C stands for special notes that are used in special cases. The division A is also divided into different subgroups: Ah for a medium and high proportion of antimony, Aa for a low and Af for antimony-free solder. Antimony is a common additive that increases, among other things, the tensile strength and thereby the stability of a compound. Another advantage is that unlike other metals, when it cools it expands rather than shrinks.
A disadvantage is that some shrinkage is desired in some applications, such as micro-soldering of microcontrollers. Antimony is also extremely toxic in the gaseous state and should therefore only be used with good ventilation. Information on the composition and the group of solder and the proportion of flux are usually printed on the package. If these are not available, the solder should only be used for insensitive components and taking into account all protective measures such as ventilation.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”solder” max=”1″]
- 0.1 WYCTIN 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering and DIY 0.0236 inches(0.6mm)...
- 0.2 MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- 0.3 Mudder Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99 Ag0.3 Cu0.7 with Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 0.22lbs (0.6...
- 0.4 Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack, 0.031" Wire Diameter
- 0.5 Engineer SS-02 Solder Sucker
- 0.6 No Clean SnPb Leaded Solder Paste 15 Grams
- 0.7 WYCTIN Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass Bonus 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical...
- 0.8 Kester 24-6337-0010 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .020 1 lb. Spool
- 0.9 KESTER SOLDER 32117 24-6040-0027 60/40 Stand, 0.031" Diameter,"44", 1.5"
- 0.10 HGMZZQ 60/40 Tin Lead Solder Wire with Rosin for Electrical Soldering 0.039 inch(1.0mm-0.22lbs)
- 0.11 KESTER SOLDER 32117 24-6040-0027 60/40...
- 0.12 Kester 24-6337-0010 44 Rosin Core Solder...
- 0.13 WYCTIN 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder...
- 0.14 Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder...
- 0.15 Engineer SS-02 Solder Sucker
- 0.16 No Clean SnPb Leaded Solder Paste 15...
- 0.17 WYCTIN Helping Hand with Magnifying...
- 0.18 Kester 24-6337-0010 44 Rosin Core Solder...
- 0.19 KESTER SOLDER 32117 24-6040-0027 60/40...
- 0.20 HGMZZQ 60/40 Tin Lead Solder Wire with...
- 1 Soldering guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API