10 Best voltage tester of 2019
- ▲Non-Contact & Safe Voltage Tester - Testing can be achieved without physical contact for its NCV Inductive Probe; Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing; In testing AC voltage, it can automatically detect the live wire or null wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field; In the vicinity of the voltage to be tested, the pen will give an alarming sound；Safety Compliance：CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
- ▲Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Testing - Adjustable sensitivity makes its measurement more sensitive and flexible;The Voltage Tester Pen has the dual testing range, you can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs(12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC); Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; In using, the NVC sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen, simple and clear
- ▲High Definition LCD Screen & Low Battery Indicator - When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire; When the battery voltage drops to less than 2.5 V, the flashlight of LED display reminds you to replace the battery
- ▲Buzzer Alarm & LED Flashlight - A white LED flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; The lighting lamp and the probe are combined together, convenient for measuring; The buzzer alarm is loud;Triple alarms of sound, light and screen display for testing
- ▲Auto Power Off & Portable Pencil Hook - After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to extend the battery life and save energy; the convenient portable pencil hook help you to take it out easily; 24-month warranty
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- Dual Range testing, select 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC
- Klein Tools
- Detects probable improper wiring conditions in standard 110-125 VAC outlets
- Provides 6 probable wiring conditions that are quick and easy to read for ultimate efficiency
- Lights indicate if wiring is correct and indicator light chart is included
- Tests standard 3-wire outlets
- UL Listed
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- ✱ 【Test Voltage】Detect AC voltage by contacting the power socket or getting near the live wire
- ✱ 【Convenient】With 3 signal intensity indications: low, moderate and strong
- ✱ 【Optional】Press S button can switch AC voltage range between 12V-1000V and 48V-1000V
- ✱ 【Considerate】With light, convenient to use at night or dark corner
- ✱ 【Intelligent】Detect automatically after power-on and turn off when no operation or no detection
- 【Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Wide Testing Range】 This Non-Contact Voltage Tester Voltage within 12-1000V AC, All Electric Appliances in Your Family can be Tested by it
- 【Safe and Convenient】 The Voltage Pen Tester Detectes Voltage in a Non-Contact Way, So Do Not Worry about There Could be any Possibility of being Shocked by the Electricity
- 【High Efficiency】 As Long As Voltage is Detected, the Led in the Tester Pen will Shine
- 【Multifunction, Easy to Use】 It Also Acts as an Emergency Flashlight which can Illuminate the Working Area, You can Use the Non Contact Voltage Detector in Circuit Breakers, Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Outlets, Wires and Anywhere You Need it
- 【CE CAT III600V RoHS Certificate】 A Professional Tester, It is Perfectly Suitable also for DIY'ers, Hobbyists and Home Owners, It Helps You Make the First and the Most Important Safety Check
- 2 Groups double-ended test leads set: alligator clips at both ends of each test lead; Each group end attaches 4 pieces alligator clips with 2 colors
- Material: made of copper wire with PVC insulated sleeve and vinyl-covered alligator clips; Vinyl-covered alligator clips with strong spring and easy installation
- Cable length: the test leads length is 1M/ 3.28 ft, can help you with proper distance work and give you more convenience
- Safe and reliable: alligator clips securely to ensure good conduction; Red and black color coded leads allow you to test circuits without crossing wires or causing shorts
- Wide applications: double-ended test leads with alligator clips as low voltage jumper leads can be applied in electrical or laboratory electric testing work; They are useful for connecting components to wires
- Provides non-contact detection of AC voltage
- Detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage - the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing
- CONVENIENT - Long Probe with alligator clip Tests fuses, reaches into tight places and pierces through insulation. Test connections, Light Sockets and find short circuits quickly and easily. Detects power shorts and breaks in wires. Tests voltage regulators, fuses, switches, armatures, & distributors.
- HIGH QUALITY - Deluxe Continuity Tester Tests 6-12 V. AC and 24 V. DC automotive and small equipment electrical systems for open, grounded or short circuits. Quickly check car headlights, taillights, turn signals, faulty sockets, connections, fuses, broken wires and more.
- DURABLE - Sharp steel probe reaches into fuse boxes or pierces insulation to contact wire so you can keep your hands safe from any harmful material. The light bulb in the handle is self-powered and will brightly illuminate to let you know if the circuit is good. The impact resistant handle ensures that the light bulb inside is safe.
- WIDE RANGE - Extra large 54-inch cord allows for great flexibility, range and freedom when testing circuits for shorts around the house or for big vehicles. Reinforced spring prevents damage to test lead at the base of the handle. The ergonomic, slim design ensures you have a tight and even grip on the handle.
- SOMETHING ABOUT US - Katzco will make sure that you will be satisfied with the Probe Tester you buy from us. We care about only putting out high-quality products that satisfy your needs.
Voltage Tester Guidebook
Voltage tester – indispensable for every craftsman
Whenever a hole is to be drilled in the wall, every DIY enthusiast becomes anxious. Question: Is there electricity in there?
Here you enter voltage tester helpful services: the voltage tester finds electrical wiring in the wall before the home improvement has bored a hole in it.
What you should pay attention to when buying a voltage tester, you can find out here.
Single pole or two pole voltage tester – Which voltage tester Art is recommended?
Basically, there are two different types of voltage testers, the unipolar and the bipolar voltage tester , This distinction can also be made alternatively in single-phase and two-phase voltage testers. Since you can check with a voltage tester, for example, which ladderAt the socket is the live lead, the voltage tester is also referred to as a phase tester. In the case of a single-pole measuring instrument, the testing device must be connected to the measuring contact to check the voltage. The home improvement then places his own finger on the other end of the voltage tester. If voltage flows through the contact, a warning light on the voltage tester lights up. However, single-pole voltage testers are not very recommendable. Only for very simple tasks, such as the installation of a lamp or a socket these are used by craftsmen. Firstly, a safe current flows through the body during the inspection. And besides, this method of voltage testing is unreliable. As soon as the handyman is standing on a floor that does not conduct electricity, no electricity flows. That is, the indicator light shows no voltage, although there is voltage. This can be very dangerous for the artisan.
In contrast, two-pole voltage detectors do not have this problem. Because here both contacts must be kept to the point to be examined. Only when both contacts are connected, the voltage tester measures the electrical voltage and the indicator light is activated.
However, to avoid hazardous situations, you should test each voltage tester in a non-hazardous location before using it in places where you do not know if you are live.
What additional functions should a voltage tester have?
Many of the voltage detectors have only one LED indicator which indicates the presence of the voltage but does not measure an accurate value. If you want to measure the exact voltage, you should fall back on a high-quality model of the brands Fluke or Benning. These show similar to one multimeteralso the exact voltage value. In addition, voltage testers can also offer additional functions. For homeowners, the function of checking the residual current protection is a very useful function. However, this feature is only found on higher quality models.
What criteria should a voltage tester also fulfill?
The voltage tester should be made of a shatter-proof and stable material, and be well-made. Especially home improvement often have dirty or dusty and therefore slippery hands. Therefore, voltage testers with a rubberized grip surface are recommended. You should also make sure that the device has been tested and tested before purchasing.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”voltage tester” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Adjustable Sensitivity, LCD Display, LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm,...
- 0.2 Klein Tools NCVT-2 Dual Range Tester, Non Contact Tester for Standard and Low Voltage with 3-m Drop...
- 0.3 Klein Tools NCVT-1 1000V Non-Contact Vage Tester
- 0.4 Power Gear 3 Wire Receptacle Tester, Outlet Tester, 6 Visual Indications, Light Indicator, UL...
- 0.5 Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- 0.6 Dual Voltage Tester, Meterk Electric Voltage Tester Non-Contact 12V-1000V Voltage Detector Pen with...
- 0.7 Neoteck Non-Contact Voltage Tester 12-1000V AC Voltage Detector Pen Circuit Tester Tool with Led...
- 0.8 2 Groups 1M Test Leads Set with Alligator Clips Double-ended Jumper Wires (2 Groups)
- 0.9 Klein Tools NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- 0.10 Katzco Voltage Continuity and Current Tester - 6-12 V DC - 24 V AC Circuit - Heavy Duty - Long Probe...
- 0.11 Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage,...
- 0.12 Klein Tools NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage...
- 0.13 Dual Voltage Tester, Meterk Electric...
- 0.14 Power Gear 3 Wire Receptacle Tester,...
- 0.15 Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage,...
- 0.16 Dual Voltage Tester, Meterk Electric...
- 0.17 Neoteck Non-Contact Voltage Tester...
- 0.18 2 Groups 1M Test Leads Set with...
- 0.19 Klein Tools NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage...
- 0.20 Katzco Voltage Continuity and Current...
- 1 Voltage Tester Guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-16 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API