10 Best Ubongo of 2019
- A fast-paced, addictive, and easy-to-learn geometric puzzle game
- Players race against the timer and against each other to solve a puzzle of interlocking shapes
- The faster you solve the puzzle, the more gems you get
- The player with the most valuable gem treasure after nine rounds of solving puzzles wins!
- Download the free companion app
- A fast-paced, addictive, and easy-to-learn geometric puzzle game where players race against the timer and each other to solve a puzzle of interlocking shapes.
- Earn points for solving the puzzles first.
- The player with the most points after eight rounds wins!
- Now you can play ubongo anywhere: the fun-size edition has all the fun of the original ubongo in a more portable format.
- For 1 to 4 players, ages 7 and up.
- Part of the ubongo series, This extreme version uses hexagonal shapes!
- Players race against the timer and each other to perfectly fill the blank space on their puzzle board with polyhexes--tiles formed of equal-size hexagons joined edge to edge in different arrangements.
- Each puzzle is double-sided with two levels of difficulty, making it challenging and fun for the whole family.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
- For 1 to 4 players: practice your puzzle solving skills with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
- Author games: Rejcht Man, Grzegorz
- Gender: for boys and girls
- Language of instructions: German
- Warning: Please note - Warning (see description)
- Target group: teenagers
- 697396 - UBONGO JUNIOR - KOSMO
- This Game is German only.
- Publisher: KOSMOS
- Played with free Erkl?r app. with or without APP
- Author: Grzegorz Rejchtman; Gaming time 25mins
- Game duration: 25?min
- Suitable for children over 8?years
- 699604 - UBONGO TRIGO - KOSMOS
- The My arcade retro machine gaming system comes with 200 built-in games and requires no expensive game console. The retro machine is lightweight and easily fits on the palm of your hand and lets you enjoy hours of fun gaming just about anywhere!
- An endless array of categories time flies playing forest adventure, crystal blast, Lightning, Ghost castle, motoboat, x-racing, escapeway, toy factory, Wonder ball, bug catcher, along with classic favorites like checkers, Spades, tennis, and others. Dozens upon dozens of games await your skills & mastery. You get 200 games in an endless array of categories sure to please video gamers ages 3 to 103!
- Explore levels that twist, turn, and transform in unexpected ways, while the game's dynamic rotating camera helps you fully enjoy this game's diverse, vibrant islands.
- Master a range of special moves, including unique abilities like Diddy Kong's jet pack, Dixie Kong's spinning ponytail, and Cranky Kong's cane bounce.;ESRB Content: Mild Cartoon Violence; Genre: Platformer, Action
- Overcome challenges, battle frosty foes and bosses, and reclaim the Kongs' stolen home.
- Seek out a wealth of collectibles that'll enable you to unlock additional content and stock up on useful items.
- Enjoy all the fun and challenge of the original game, plus an optional new mode that makes the game more accessible to younger and less-experienced players, as well as those looking for a more relaxed gaming experience.
- Ubongo International
- Ubongo International and Worldreader
- Kindle Edition
There are many games on the market today that promise more or less fun for the entire family. The choice is so great today that many families and children are almost overwhelmed with the selection of a suitable game. Unfortunately, many games and titles are far too short today, they do not get the desired and deserved attention. One of these games is for sure Ubongo , Families with children who spend a lot of time playing parlor games, the title is certainly not new, but it is relatively unknown. The game excites in the first place with a unique and above all very varied concept. But how does the game actually work, and what is the special fascination of this game? What about the general facts about the game, and what should be kept in mind when playing? All these questions and more information can now be found in the following guide, so you can get a complete picture of this game. And maybe this parlor game is already in use in the coming evenings and provides variety and fun for the whole family.
What is Ubongo at all?
at Ubongo It is a classic parlor game, which is very suitable especially for children and young people. The gameplay behind this title is explained very quickly, even if the implementation is anything but easy. After all, this game is a combination of puzzle, skill and, of course, tactics. Each player receives at the beginning of the game his own board, on which the corresponding fields must be covered in the course of the game. Each panel is of course different, so it is not possible to watch it. The difficulty of the game is enhanced by many more functions or steps. All the exact information is of course directly in the manual, which is at each Ubongo Game with is included.
Which different types of Ubongo is there in the market today?
Of course, the selection of games is not as big as you might expect at first glance. In addition, the game principle is the same for all offers, so that no new rules have to be learned here. However, the games differ in sizes. Because the normal and classic game is of course not suitable for use on the road, the cardboard for this is too big and too heavy. Of course, there are also suitable variants for this purpose. Among other things, there are particularly small variants that find a safe place in a small box. Thanks to the compact dimensions, the games can be taken with ease on trips and thus experience the pleasure on the go on vacation.
General facts and data about the game
As already mentioned in the manual, the game is mainly aimed at children and also young adolescents and young adults. Thanks to the simple principle, use is usually no problem at a young age, as long as the appropriate level of development is available. The manufacturer recommends a common pleasure from the age of just eight, with the limit naturally open at the top. The game is great for both boys and girls and promises long and fun. While playing, remember that some practice is needed to be able to play effectively. For this reason, a certain amount of frustration may arise in the first few laps. In this case, it helps to read the instructions again carefully and then continue playing.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Ubongo” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Thames & Kosmos Ubongo - Sprint to Solve The Puzzle | Family Friendly Fun Game | Highly Re-Playable...
- 0.2 Thames & Kosmos 696186 Ubongo Fun-Size Edition Family Board Game
- 0.3 Ubongo Extreme: Fun-Size Edition - A Kosmos Game from Thames & Kosmos | Geometric Puzzle Game for...
- 0.4 Kosmos 690847 - UBONGO 3-D BRETTSPIEL
- 0.5 Ubongo: Ubongo Junior
- 0.6 692339 - UBONGO NEUE EDITION 2 by KOSMOS
- 0.7 Kosmos 699604 - UBONGO Trigo
- 0.8 My Arcade Retro Arcade Machine Handheld Gaming System with 200 Built-in Video Games
- 0.9 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Nintendo Switch
- 0.10 See the World (Ubongo Kids Season 2)
- 0.11 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -...
- 0.12 Kosmos 690847 - UBONGO 3-D BRETTSPIEL
- 0.13 Thames & Kosmos 696186 Ubongo Fun-Size...
- 0.14 Kosmos 690847 - UBONGO 3-D BRETTSPIEL
- 0.15 Ubongo: Ubongo Junior
- 0.16 692339 - UBONGO NEUE EDITION 2 by KOSMOS
- 0.17 Kosmos 699604 - UBONGO Trigo
- 0.18 My Arcade Retro Arcade Machine Handheld...
- 0.19 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -...
- 0.20 See the World (Ubongo Kids Season 2)
- 1 Ubongo Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API